11 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

15 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

16 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Low on cash and losing time? Free prezzies fast!

Ah-mazing gifts that won't even make a dent in your piggy bank.

Wow. I wish I would have thought of this before blowing 150 bucks on Christmas presents 4 all my family and friends... At least it was my Dads money that he gave to meSmile

by gymnastqueen00 on 12/21/2010 3:29:25 PM

MOD
I need help! I have almost no money and I still have to get my brother a Christmas present. I have no idea what do do. Any ideas would be appreciated!

Hey girlie. Have you thought of something that you can make? Try getting a picture of the two of you and put it in a frame, then decorate the frame. If you don't want to make something, ask your parents if you can do a few chores around the house to get some money to buy him a present.

Elizabeth P.

by supersingershannon on 12/21/2010 3:20:33 PM

eh. they r ok. kinda normal. i don't think i would do them.

by Photochickie on 12/21/2010 3:16:24 PM

mod mod mod I have a huge crush on this one guy he is really sweet and my friends say he likes me and not to be nice. How can I tell that he likes me with out asking him?

Hey girlie. Ask yourself how you act when you like someone and see if he does the same things. Go with your instinct--if he acts like he likes you, then he just might!

Elizabeth P.

by el pacman on 12/21/2010 2:56:14 PM

MOD
so yesterday i asked what is wrong with my profile and a mod said just to be patient and it has been like a day and a half and it says it being moderated...check back in a few! But i have! Whats the deal?
----Megan-----

Hey girlie. I'll check it ASAP. Promise : )

Elizabeth P.

by oreolover123 on 12/21/2010 1:25:53 PM

More ideas:
BF- food! Chocolate covered anything is so easy and so tasty... oh yes and so cheap!

Mom- Im giving my mom a jar full of a 100 compliments or thanks and some bubble bath so she can relax.

by sockmonkey49 on 12/21/2010 12:25:57 PM

MOD-
so i am still debating on what to wear for christmas. could you help me decide by letting me know which one you think would be best. thanks! here are the options i am considering...
1) a black sweater dress with a cowl-like neck and buttons on the neckline. it goes down to my knees btw.
2) a pair of black skinny dressy pants from aero and a long purple top with ruffles down the middle.
3) a gray lace dress that is pretty short so i would wear it with leggings or sheer black tights.
and i also have a blue dress that is more formal, i wore it for a bat mitzvah. it has a blue sparkly top and then a kind of flowy skirt, its short also. the only problem is that i think it may be too fancy.
what do you think i should wear? and what should i do with my hair? it is blond and i have a 'lob' but my hair is naturally wavy/curly. Thanks so much!!
GIRLIES PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS Q AS WELL. POST YOUR ADVICE ON MY PROFILE. ♥Volleychick879

Hey girlie! I would go with either the black sweater dress or the gray lace dress. Then, dress it up with something red, like a scarf. That way you'll have a little Christmas color incorporated in your outfit! And curl that hair. Curly hair is beautiful.
Marly Z.

by volleychick879 on 12/21/2010 12:07:37 PM

Dear GL,
This really helped a lot!! Thank you so much for taking the time to make this!!
xoxo,
Harry Potter #1 fan

by HarryPotterFanClub on 12/21/2010 11:21:06 AM

I had money... but I spent it all on manga. tee hee :3

by brooklin175 on 12/21/2010 10:29:00 AM

MOD MOD Help me!
Me and my friends are doing secret santa , and i've been sick for a few days(starting to get better now !) and I've gotten her a necklace , but i still need one or two more little things for her. She likes girly stuff, what should i get her that's not terribly expensive ?
HELP ME PLEASE Smile

Hey girlie! Don't fret! Check out this link for some cute gift ideas:

Marly Z.