12 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

15 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

16 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

Low on cash and losing time? Free prezzies fast!

Ah-mazing gifts that won't even make a dent in your piggy bank.

i made a duck tape chess board fof my little chess obsessed brother

by peacecandy on 12/3/2011 12:20:03 PM

I know this is kinda late for ideas.. but something I did last year that turned out super cool was a customized picture frame. Grab a picture frame (A wooden one from the $ store or somethin' will do.) Then get some fun paint from your craft stuff, awesome stickers that remind you of you and your bff, and some fun pictures of you guys (I just grabbed a few from my camera!) Then make a scrapbook type thing inside!

by eiffletower24 on 3/20/2011 4:34:23 PM

ddnt buy stuff this year....made most of my famiy, lotions,bubble bath, etc.

by mag222 on 1/31/2011 4:21:15 PM

I'm singing a cover (I changed some of the lyrcis) of "The Best Day" by Taylor Swift for my parents.

by kclove on 12/24/2010 2:24:26 PM

i love the sand!!

by mojopartygirl on 12/23/2010 11:06:51 AM

**MOD MOD MOD**
i am going to get UGG's for Christmas.. but im stuck on deciding what color to get. should i get the SAND or CHESNUT?!?! pleeeease help me!! Laughing

Hey girl, I have chestnut and I'm a big fan: they match with so much!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by peace-love on 12/21/2010 11:58:23 PM

mod"
one of my really close friends is starving her self because she thinks her legs are fat(honestly,there not!)and i think she mite hurt herself, wat should i tell her 2 make her start eating again??

Hey girl, you need to tell an adult if she's doing that. Tell your parents. Tell hers. An adult needs to be involved.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by gracedominates246 on 12/21/2010 11:09:46 PM

Pretty proud first year getting gifts for people. Got money too this year so for my gifts i got
Gma: nail polish and a christmas carol the new one ( only one she doesnt have and shes ben wanting it)
Mom: candels for her work
Sis: Really cool hat
Bro: 20 dollar ear phones )he always steals mine)

by reign5longboard on 12/21/2010 9:39:09 PM

So I have no idea what to get my uncle, and I don't have much to spend. He was in the army, so I was thinking I could get something that shows how much I missed him or maybe something camoflaugeish? I really don't know. HELP!

Hey girlie. DO you have a picture of you two you could put in a frame for him? Or get him a good book-I know they do a lot of reading when they have downtime in the military. Just let him know how much you appreciate him and all he does for his country. Ask your parents for help too!

Elizabeth P.

by singing4life! on 12/21/2010 7:55:25 PM

Hey!! anyone out there still need some gift ideas?? if so just leave a comment on my profile and I`ll try to answer ASAP!! thankssTong

by Luvs2cheer on 12/21/2010 7:42:16 PM

Wow. I wish I would have thought of this before blowing 150 bucks on Christmas presents 4 all my family and friends... At least it was my Dads money that he gave to meSmile

by gymnastqueen00 on 12/21/2010 3:29:25 PM

MOD
I need help! I have almost no money and I still have to get my brother a Christmas present. I have no idea what do do. Any ideas would be appreciated!

Hey girlie. Have you thought of something that you can make? Try getting a picture of the two of you and put it in a frame, then decorate the frame. If you don't want to make something, ask your parents if you can do a few chores around the house to get some money to buy him a present.

Elizabeth P.

by supersingershannon on 12/21/2010 3:20:33 PM

eh. they r ok. kinda normal. i don't think i would do them.

by Photochickie on 12/21/2010 3:16:24 PM

mod mod mod I have a huge crush on this one guy he is really sweet and my friends say he likes me and not to be nice. How can I tell that he likes me with out asking him?

Hey girlie. Ask yourself how you act when you like someone and see if he does the same things. Go with your instinct--if he acts like he likes you, then he just might!

Elizabeth P.

by el pacman on 12/21/2010 2:56:14 PM

MOD
so yesterday i asked what is wrong with my profile and a mod said just to be patient and it has been like a day and a half and it says it being moderated...check back in a few! But i have! Whats the deal?
----Megan-----

Hey girlie. I'll check it ASAP. Promise : )

Elizabeth P.

by oreolover123 on 12/21/2010 1:25:53 PM

More ideas:
BF- food! Chocolate covered anything is so easy and so tasty... oh yes and so cheap!

Mom- Im giving my mom a jar full of a 100 compliments or thanks and some bubble bath so she can relax.

by sockmonkey49 on 12/21/2010 12:25:57 PM

MOD-
so i am still debating on what to wear for christmas. could you help me decide by letting me know which one you think would be best. thanks! here are the options i am considering...
1) a black sweater dress with a cowl-like neck and buttons on the neckline. it goes down to my knees btw.
2) a pair of black skinny dressy pants from aero and a long purple top with ruffles down the middle.
3) a gray lace dress that is pretty short so i would wear it with leggings or sheer black tights.
and i also have a blue dress that is more formal, i wore it for a bat mitzvah. it has a blue sparkly top and then a kind of flowy skirt, its short also. the only problem is that i think it may be too fancy.
what do you think i should wear? and what should i do with my hair? it is blond and i have a 'lob' but my hair is naturally wavy/curly. Thanks so much!!
GIRLIES PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS Q AS WELL. POST YOUR ADVICE ON MY PROFILE. ♥Volleychick879

Hey girlie! I would go with either the black sweater dress or the gray lace dress. Then, dress it up with something red, like a scarf. That way you'll have a little Christmas color incorporated in your outfit! And curl that hair. Curly hair is beautiful.
Marly Z.

by volleychick879 on 12/21/2010 12:07:37 PM

Dear GL,
This really helped a lot!! Thank you so much for taking the time to make this!!
xoxo,
Harry Potter #1 fan

by HarryPotterFanClub on 12/21/2010 11:21:06 AM

I had money... but I spent it all on manga. tee hee :3

by brooklin175 on 12/21/2010 10:29:00 AM

MOD MOD Help me!
Me and my friends are doing secret santa , and i've been sick for a few days(starting to get better now !) and I've gotten her a necklace , but i still need one or two more little things for her. She likes girly stuff, what should i get her that's not terribly expensive ?
HELP ME PLEASE Smile

Hey girlie! Don't fret! Check out this link for some cute gift ideas:

Marly Z.

by Diamonds.In.The.Sky on 12/21/2010 10:26:13 AM

Sweet! First post!
Thanks a lot! This will help me infinitely!

by Emerald_Sparkles on 12/21/2010 9:43:46 AM

I don't really think this is that good- I don't think they'd really appreciate this.

by monkeygal22 on 12/21/2010 9:08:21 AM