12 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

12 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

13 HOURS AGO The lovely @PeytonList is answering Qs on our FB wall *right now!* Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi to join in! #glpeyton #peytonlist

COMMENTS

Get glam on New Year's for under $25

Make a style statement this NYE by hitting the town in the season’s hottest color combo: jet black and metallic gold.

I <3 the sparkles in the makeup.....

by tropicdog on 12/29/2010 4:29:12 PM

love the eyeliner(: its so beauuutiful hahhaha

by audoo98 on 12/28/2010 11:32:52 PM

totally cute luv the bracelets Smile

by baybeachgirl on 12/28/2010 10:29:16 AM

TOTALLY CUTE!! Jealous.. i want a pair!! lol

by NellyBell123 on 12/25/2010 11:57:15 PM

Ok my parents are hosting the New Years Eve party this yeah and its our turn this year we invite 3 familys and one of the familys has a guy in my grade and everyone in the familys think we both like each other and so I dont know what to where and I dont like wearing dresses. Should i wear skinny jeans and a nice top or somthing??

Skinny jeans are my favorite! You should definitely wear them and a nice top!
Marly Z.

by kamkam1004 on 12/25/2010 10:53:47 PM

MOD
My parents don't let me use make up. I can use nail polish, but nit anything else. I really want to use lip gloss, but when my friend gave me some for my b-day, my parents made ma throw it away!! What should I do?

Hey babe,

Sometimes you can get the illusion of lip gloss by using lip balm, so you might want to try that. It's also important to keep your face clean and moisturized - that will give you an even tone and a lil glow, even without using any makeup at all! As for the actual issue of them not permitting makeup, read this article - I think it might be useful to keep these things in mind <3 http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/12/16/parents-annoy-teen.aspx

Lauren C.

by Greenday299 on 12/25/2010 1:32:36 PM

I have that eyeliner on right now! It smells like vanilla and never gets in my eyes.

by i.love.cobra.starship! on 12/24/2010 5:45:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD On New year's Eve, I'm going to a friend's birthday party/new year's party. I'm not sure what to wear, it's not a party where we have to look TOO dressed up because it's just a house party with no more than 15 guests. I'm not into wearing leggings and blouses and I have a very casual/athletic style. Help!

Hola Chica! We actually have a great article for you on our website which can be found here. If you're not into the party dress style, then skinny jeans with a nice party top (such a sequined or lace) would be ultra hot!
Jessica W.

by NinjaDiamond on 12/24/2010 3:58:35 AM

i like theem all. (: its bold i love it <3

by volleypl1 on 12/24/2010 1:29:20 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOd!!!!!!!!!
okay 4 Christmas Eve, i need some color in my outfit. im wearing a nice black dress and maybe metallic flats or black heels. i NEED some color. PLEASE. btw i don't own red tights or a red scarf either. thnx! Smile

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes
Jessica W.