1 HOURS AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

3 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

4 HOURS AGO "I don't have a boyfriend yet. Is something wrong with me?" #DearCarol:

Get glam on New Year's for under $25

Make a style statement this NYE by hitting the town in the season’s hottest color combo: jet black and metallic gold.

They're all awesome!

by girlsliferocksss98 on 12/23/2010 5:56:28 PM

Thamks in advance for answering!
Okay so i really like this guy. He is not a guy best frriend. We dont really talk. Last year we slow danced twice,once at a regular dance and then a formal but nothing really happened. i still really like him buti dont have any classes with him and i dont see him in the hallways. i want to talk to him but i think it will be too obvious that i like him if i start talking to him all of a sudden. also i dont know how he will react. please help!

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes
Jessica W.

by dancercheerleader219 on 12/23/2010 5:53:24 PM

Love both the earrings!!

by lilgirlkt on 12/23/2010 1:41:59 PM

LOOOOVVVVEEE the gold eyeliner and the earings!

Hey Girlies! Need advice on:
> Boys
> Fashion
> School
> Friends
> Family
> Makeup
> Puberty
> Siblings
> Fights
> Hair
> Bullying
> Music (Piano, violin, viola, cello, and singing)
> Figure Skating
> Parties
> Decorating
> Mean girls
> Starting Middle School
> Enemies
> Pets
> Parents
> Or anything else you can think of!

Come to my profile I will answer your question ASAP! I will post answers to your profile, and if its not publicly visible, to mine. I love to give advice and am happy to help!

xoxo Megan

by Chicka678 on 12/23/2010 1:16:38 PM

i only like the eyeliner. the others are too... bold.

by dogobsessedprincess on 12/23/2010 12:50:25 PM

I LOVE THEM ALL! OMG! The studded cuff is nice just not as AMAZING as all the other ones!

by Cupcake1999 on 12/23/2010 12:42:53 PM

The earings are cute. (:

by prettyinpinkox on 12/23/2010 12:14:32 PM

I love the gold liner to!

by bff61 on 12/23/2010 11:51:15 AM

NEED ADVICE?! im here chickas!
just comment chicks!

by frizzheadgal on 12/23/2010 11:42:46 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! i want to get side bangs but i dont know if they will work for me. i have shoulder length light brown hair thats pretty straight but kinda wavy, and i have a roundish face. will side bangs look good on me?

Hey girl! Try pinning part of the front section of your hair under so that it looks like you have bangs just to see how they'll look. when you go to get your haircut, the stylist will do this too probably, so you can decide how you like it!

bridget r.

by g.sack3000 on 12/23/2010 11:36:39 AM

It may be time to put away the flip flops, but luckily, the cooler weather is the perfect excuse to rock those fab new fall boots you just bought.
Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

Want to totally fab up your life this fall? CLICK HERE for your chance to win the best in beauty, books and more!

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!