1 HOURS AGO GL's top 20 fave nail polish colors: http://t.co/pM4hyH3vhw

2 HOURS AGO ICYMI catch @ChloeGMoretz in the @IfIStay trailer here: http://t.co/wUNpUVWwTd

3 HOURS AGO Snag top notch internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/c0d0Hs8heN

COMMENTS

Get glam on New Year's for under $25

Make a style statement this NYE by hitting the town in the season’s hottest color combo: jet black and metallic gold.

MOD,
Do you have anyplaces where you can find REALLY cute makeup for under $5?
Thanks Smile

by Flgirl97 on 12/23/2010 11:04:38 AM

I LOVE THE GOLD EYELINGER! So awesome! I also like the flower earrings

by Flgirl97 on 12/23/2010 11:03:41 AM

MODMODMOD Thx for all your hard work! Why aren't any of my comments showing up?

hey, girl! sorry, we're super swamped with comments and questions today, but I'm working on getting them up ASAP!

bridget r.

by lovestory220 on 12/23/2010 10:44:45 AM

***MOD***MOD***MOD***MOD*** Hey Mod, I normally use Maybelline Express eyeliner. Recently I ran out of mine, so I've been using my younger sisters Walmart offbrand eyeliner. It worked well for a while, but lately, even when I just sharpened it, it leaves a big streak on my lid. I normally just put a thin line on the top and bottom, because I'm the type of girl that likes to have alot of eyeliner, just in a thin line, because I like my eyes to pop. What can I do to prevent it coming out as such a big streak? It looks really ugly and kinda skanky. Thanks!

Cheaper brands have cheaper looking results. that's just how it is. but, to make it less severe, I suggest that you put a little foundation on your lid before you apply the liner, it will keep the liner from smudging too much and will make it much less noticable.

bridget r.

by SparkieGirl :) on 12/23/2010 10:43:01 AM

I totally <3 the gold eyeliner!

by lovestory220 on 12/23/2010 10:42:56 AM

I totally <3 the gold eyeliner!

by lovestory220 on 12/23/2010 10:42:22 AM

MODMOMOD at what age do you think it's ok to date? i have a huge crush on my neighbor and i think he might like me back. but he's popular and i think sometimes he's too consumed in his status. but, he's really sweet and everything and should i keep flirting or move on? thnx p.s- i've known him for a really long time and i feel like i know him really good and like in a different way then the popular girlls know him as

I thik it's okay to start dating as soon as you know you're ready. Also, your parents may have some restrictions or rules about dating, so use that as a guideline too.

bridget r.

by keri49 on 12/23/2010 10:18:18 AM

I love the earrings and the eyeliner!

by TennisGirl17 on 12/23/2010 10:12:20 AM

Come visit mahhh profile, lovelies.
Be there or be square.

Bette.
~Post Script~ Mesh necklace? Its so out..it almosts seems like the kind of thing that'll be IN in a few months! Good job girlslifeSmile

by ♥ThePerfectPerson♥ on 12/23/2010 10:03:39 AM