2 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

5 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

6 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

Get glam on New Year's for under $25

Make a style statement this NYE by hitting the town in the season’s hottest color combo: jet black and metallic gold.

I <3 the sparkles in the makeup.....

by tropicdog on 12/29/2010 4:29:12 PM

love the eyeliner(: its so beauuutiful hahhaha

by audoo98 on 12/28/2010 11:32:52 PM

totally cute luv the bracelets Smile

by baybeachgirl on 12/28/2010 10:29:16 AM

TOTALLY CUTE!! Jealous.. i want a pair!! lol

by NellyBell123 on 12/25/2010 11:57:15 PM

Ok my parents are hosting the New Years Eve party this yeah and its our turn this year we invite 3 familys and one of the familys has a guy in my grade and everyone in the familys think we both like each other and so I dont know what to where and I dont like wearing dresses. Should i wear skinny jeans and a nice top or somthing??

Skinny jeans are my favorite! You should definitely wear them and a nice top!
Marly Z.

by kamkam1004 on 12/25/2010 10:53:47 PM

MOD
My parents don't let me use make up. I can use nail polish, but nit anything else. I really want to use lip gloss, but when my friend gave me some for my b-day, my parents made ma throw it away!! What should I do?

Hey babe,

Sometimes you can get the illusion of lip gloss by using lip balm, so you might want to try that. It's also important to keep your face clean and moisturized - that will give you an even tone and a lil glow, even without using any makeup at all! As for the actual issue of them not permitting makeup, read this article - I think it might be useful to keep these things in mind <3 http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/12/16/parents-annoy-teen.aspx

Lauren C.

by Greenday299 on 12/25/2010 1:32:36 PM

I have that eyeliner on right now! It smells like vanilla and never gets in my eyes.

by i.love.cobra.starship! on 12/24/2010 5:45:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD On New year's Eve, I'm going to a friend's birthday party/new year's party. I'm not sure what to wear, it's not a party where we have to look TOO dressed up because it's just a house party with no more than 15 guests. I'm not into wearing leggings and blouses and I have a very casual/athletic style. Help!

Hola Chica! We actually have a great article for you on our website which can be found here. If you're not into the party dress style, then skinny jeans with a nice party top (such a sequined or lace) would be ultra hot!
Jessica W.

by NinjaDiamond on 12/24/2010 3:58:35 AM

i like theem all. (: its bold i love it <3

by volleypl1 on 12/24/2010 1:29:20 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOd!!!!!!!!!
okay 4 Christmas Eve, i need some color in my outfit. im wearing a nice black dress and maybe metallic flats or black heels. i NEED some color. PLEASE. btw i don't own red tights or a red scarf either. thnx! Smile

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes
Jessica W.

by Madam Gir on 12/23/2010 6:01:21 PM

They're all awesome!

by girlsliferocksss98 on 12/23/2010 5:56:28 PM

Thamks in advance for answering!
Okay so i really like this guy. He is not a guy best frriend. We dont really talk. Last year we slow danced twice,once at a regular dance and then a formal but nothing really happened. i still really like him buti dont have any classes with him and i dont see him in the hallways. i want to talk to him but i think it will be too obvious that i like him if i start talking to him all of a sudden. also i dont know how he will react. please help!

Jessica W.

by dancercheerleader219 on 12/23/2010 5:53:24 PM

Love both the earrings!!

by lilgirlkt on 12/23/2010 1:41:59 PM

LOOOOVVVVEEE the gold eyeliner and the earings!

Hey Girlies! Need advice on:
> Boys
> Fashion
> School
> Friends
> Family
> Makeup
> Puberty
> Siblings
> Fights
> Hair
> Bullying
> Music (Piano, violin, viola, cello, and singing)
> Figure Skating
> Parties
> Decorating
> Mean girls
> Starting Middle School
> Enemies
> Pets
> Parents
> Or anything else you can think of!

Come to my profile I will answer your question ASAP! I will post answers to your profile, and if its not publicly visible, to mine. I love to give advice and am happy to help!

xoxo Megan

by Chicka678 on 12/23/2010 1:16:38 PM

i only like the eyeliner. the others are too... bold.

by dogobsessedprincess on 12/23/2010 12:50:25 PM

I LOVE THEM ALL! OMG! The studded cuff is nice just not as AMAZING as all the other ones!

Katie

by Cupcake1999 on 12/23/2010 12:42:53 PM

The earings are cute. (:

by prettyinpinkox on 12/23/2010 12:14:32 PM

I love the gold liner to!

by bff61 on 12/23/2010 11:51:15 AM

NEED ADVICE?! im here chickas!
BOYS
DIETS
WEIGHT
BODY
AND MORE! ;D
just comment chicks!

by frizzheadgal on 12/23/2010 11:42:46 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! i want to get side bangs but i dont know if they will work for me. i have shoulder length light brown hair thats pretty straight but kinda wavy, and i have a roundish face. will side bangs look good on me?

Hey girl! Try pinning part of the front section of your hair under so that it looks like you have bangs just to see how they'll look. when you go to get your haircut, the stylist will do this too probably, so you can decide how you like it!

bridget r.

by g.sack3000 on 12/23/2010 11:36:39 AM

MOD,
Do you have anyplaces where you can find REALLY cute makeup for under $5?
Thanks Smile

by Flgirl97 on 12/23/2010 11:04:38 AM

I LOVE THE GOLD EYELINGER! So awesome! I also like the flower earrings

by Flgirl97 on 12/23/2010 11:03:41 AM

MODMODMOD Thx for all your hard work! Why aren't any of my comments showing up?

hey, girl! sorry, we're super swamped with comments and questions today, but I'm working on getting them up ASAP!

bridget r.

by lovestory220 on 12/23/2010 10:44:45 AM

***MOD***MOD***MOD***MOD*** Hey Mod, I normally use Maybelline Express eyeliner. Recently I ran out of mine, so I've been using my younger sisters Walmart offbrand eyeliner. It worked well for a while, but lately, even when I just sharpened it, it leaves a big streak on my lid. I normally just put a thin line on the top and bottom, because I'm the type of girl that likes to have alot of eyeliner, just in a thin line, because I like my eyes to pop. What can I do to prevent it coming out as such a big streak? It looks really ugly and kinda skanky. Thanks!

Cheaper brands have cheaper looking results. that's just how it is. but, to make it less severe, I suggest that you put a little foundation on your lid before you apply the liner, it will keep the liner from smudging too much and will make it much less noticable.

bridget r.

by SparkieGirl :) on 12/23/2010 10:43:01 AM

I totally <3 the gold eyeliner!

by lovestory220 on 12/23/2010 10:42:56 AM

I totally <3 the gold eyeliner!

by lovestory220 on 12/23/2010 10:42:22 AM

MODMOMOD at what age do you think it's ok to date? i have a huge crush on my neighbor and i think he might like me back. but he's popular and i think sometimes he's too consumed in his status. but, he's really sweet and everything and should i keep flirting or move on? thnx p.s- i've known him for a really long time and i feel like i know him really good and like in a different way then the popular girlls know him as

I thik it's okay to start dating as soon as you know you're ready. Also, your parents may have some restrictions or rules about dating, so use that as a guideline too.

bridget r.

by keri49 on 12/23/2010 10:18:18 AM

I love the earrings and the eyeliner!

by TennisGirl17 on 12/23/2010 10:12:20 AM

Come visit mahhh profile, lovelies.
Be there or be square.

Bette.
~Post Script~ Mesh necklace? Its so out..it almosts seems like the kind of thing that'll be IN in a few months! Good job girlslifeSmile

by ♥ThePerfectPerson♥ on 12/23/2010 10:03:39 AM