4 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

5 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

6 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

I can't get the hang of tampons

I’ve been on my period for two-and-a-half years and I want to use tampons but every time I try to put one in, it hurts...

Hey girls,
if you guys ever need help in anything, I'm here for you!! Smile
Just visit my site and leave a comment
or if you just want to talk then I'm here too Laughing

by dreamsnwishes on 12/22/2010 3:15:33 PM

Hey girls,
if you guys ever need help in anything, I'm here for you!! Smile
Just visit my site and leave a comment
or if you just want to talk then I'm here too Laughing

by dreamsnwishes on 12/22/2010 3:14:30 PM

MODMODMOD!!! please help!
okay so i asked my guy friend if he liked me but he wanted 2 be all secretive about it n not tell me! does this mean he likes me or does this mean he just wants 2 be friends with out hurting my feelings? and everytime i ask him who his crush is he never wants 2 tell me! he is always playing secretive when it comes 2 these things. are these signs he likes me? or no?

You can find this answer in one of our articles on guys found here. He probably does like you but is just playing games. Play along and act like you're not interested in order to get him chasing you.
Jessica W.

by pompomgurl on 12/22/2010 3:43:43 AM

mod mod mod
my cousin is 7 months younger than me im 13she is 12 almost 13 and she is 5'9 and I'm 5'0 ft she is more developed than me and I think is like a c cup I'm barely an a cup what gives ??????and it's ovious shelooks older than me we went to a restraunt and she got a regular menu and I got a kids menu but still what up with that pls help

Hey girl, both of your bods are going through puberty; hers is just going through it faster. Don't worry and focus on taking care of yourself. You'll grow soon too, no worries.

Alyssa B.

by girlzrock123 on 12/21/2010 11:42:40 PM

were going to hawaii for winter break and i wanna wear a bikini but my mom said no. how can i convince her to say yes? she wears a two piece but its not as revealing as regular bikinis. thanks(:

Hey girl, I'd suggest asking if you can shop for a bikini with boy bottoms with her: she may like it's not as revealing as a string bikini.

Alyssa B.

by love.hannah on 12/21/2010 10:52:19 PM

Hey Girlies! Need advice on:
> Boys
> Fashion
> School
> Friends
> Family
> Makeup
> Puberty
> Siblings
> Fights
> Hair
> Bullying
> Music (Piano, violin, viola, cello, and singing)
> Figure Skating
> Parties
> Decorating
> Mean girls
> Starting Middle School
> Enemies
> Pets
> Parents
> Or anything else you can think of!

Come to my profile I will answer your question ASAP! I will post answers to your profile, and if its not publicly visible, to mine. I love to give advice and am happy to help!

xoxo Megan

by Chicka678 on 12/21/2010 10:25:17 PM

my vaginal opening is VERY small, how can I stretch it without hurting? And since it's small I don't think I can wear tampons. But I want to!!!

Hey girl, you most likely don't have to open it that much to wear tampons. Just follow the instructions and you should be fine.

Alyssa B.

by EgirlH.97 on 12/21/2010 9:35:09 PM

pllllzzzzz respond plzzzzzz btw i had to make a new account becuz my old account wuldnt allow me to post coments and i made sure i didnt write anything inapropriate sry idk how to spell very well any ways my mom doesnt kno i wear tampons because she thinks im too young and ive tried to ask her but she says no evry time but do u kno wats cheaper an aplictor tampon of a non aplicator tampon? thnxx!!!!! modmodmod

Hey girlie. i think non applicator tampons are cheaper, but they are harder to put in. I think you should be honest with your mom and explain to her why you want to wear tampons.

Elizabeth P.

by blahhhgirl on 12/21/2010 7:02:55 PM

Tampons are amazing <3 I hope they start working for you soon girly Laughing

If you love:
Harry potter
tv shows (like glee, gossip girl, supernatural)

by lover_of_life on 12/21/2010 5:57:12 PM

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?