AN HOUR AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 couch potatoes relax in a Shag plush beanbag from @Overstock: http://t.co/Q2OClFa0CZ

15 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34

17 HOURS AGO We've got your cash-flow covered with Money Management 101. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wGHGqisWnO pic.twitter.com/eKQMjaokd3

COMMENTS

Tone those arms in time for NYE

Wanna get buff over break? Start by adding more arm exercises to your routine. We’ve got your best moves to look amazing in that New...

Mod!!!
Hey. Is it okay ti drink sprots drinks even if u rnt doing a sport? They are zero calories, but they taste good and have alot of sodium. :/

Hey girl,

Everything is ok in moderation! If you enjoy the taste of sports drink and want to have one as a treat sometimes, that's totally fine. Avoid drinking them TOO often because, as you said, some are high in sodium while others are high in sugars. As long as you don't live on them and balance them out by drinking plenty of water/healthy beverages the rest of the day, it won't hurt you once in a while Smile
Lauren C.

by Sunny4132 on 3/31/2012 11:58:52 PM

@Fitchka
Push ups were a little hard for me. Start not on your toes but on your knees and do as many as you can. If thats too easy, do it with you feet, and do as many as you can do with out hurting. (all in the morning) then at night try and do at least one more you did in the morning. Just keep trying to beet what you last did and just by doing that repetition you'll gain a lot of muscle

by spazzysarah on 1/17/2011 1:25:46 PM

I have real trouble with push-ups. Have anything that helps? I have never been able to do them, and I'm freaked out for gym class tests. I'm also afraid because my arms are getting bigger (flabbier). Help please!!!

by Fitchka on 1/16/2011 4:34:08 PM

MODMODMODMODMDOMDOMODMODMODMODMD
HI(: i am very toned so that isnt something i need to work on, yet i am over weight so are these types of exercises going to help me lose weight? thankyou(:
and i do eat healthy!

Hey girlie, exercise three times a week for thirty minutes exercise like running,  swimming

Paige T.

by hdance5 on 1/15/2011 10:25:15 AM

My arms are really thin! It's really embarrasing too. Thanks for the workout!

by pumpkinerin on 1/11/2011 4:41:59 PM

these work so well!! thanks for the workouts gl! but sometimes 5-8 pounds is too light for some of these exercises.

by musicluva246 on 1/4/2011 5:54:25 PM

omg THANK U GL! my arms r like my least flattering feature (theyre really fat) and i cant find good arm workouts anywhere! thank u soooo much!

by teamjacob74 on 1/2/2011 2:15:05 PM

This is awesome! I'm trying it for the first time because i'm starting a workout schedule and this worked greatSmile i can tell it's making my arms stronger already!

by magfye on 12/28/2010 1:55:49 PM

this really fells like its working my arms fell like jelly

by TulipMo on 12/22/2010 9:24:22 PM

Hey girls,
if you guys ever need help in anything, I'm here for you!! Smile
Just visit my site and leave a comment
or if you just want to talk then I'm here too Laughing

by dreamsnwishes on 12/22/2010 3:19:10 PM

Need to shed a few pounds? Create an online club or blog to keep you motivated to work out. You can share your experiences with other people who are trying to get healthy.

You catch your bestie cheating on a test. What do you do?

Thong underwear is bad for your health.

SPOTTED: Teenage revolutionary Vivian Apple!

3,000 “Believers” are missing or dead, and Vivian Apple may be the only one who can save them.  Because for her, the Apocalypse was just the beginning. CLICK HERE for more.