5 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

6 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

7 HOURS AGO Fashionable nails that – wait a minute—yep, have to do with school: http://t.co/OpeFgHDtgG

COMMENTS

Tone those arms in time for NYE

Wanna get buff over break? Start by adding more arm exercises to your routine. We’ve got your best moves to look amazing in that New...

Mod!!!
Hey. Is it okay ti drink sprots drinks even if u rnt doing a sport? They are zero calories, but they taste good and have alot of sodium. :/

Hey girl,

Everything is ok in moderation! If you enjoy the taste of sports drink and want to have one as a treat sometimes, that's totally fine. Avoid drinking them TOO often because, as you said, some are high in sodium while others are high in sugars. As long as you don't live on them and balance them out by drinking plenty of water/healthy beverages the rest of the day, it won't hurt you once in a while Smile
Lauren C.

by Sunny4132 on 3/31/2012 11:58:52 PM

@Fitchka
Push ups were a little hard for me. Start not on your toes but on your knees and do as many as you can. If thats too easy, do it with you feet, and do as many as you can do with out hurting. (all in the morning) then at night try and do at least one more you did in the morning. Just keep trying to beet what you last did and just by doing that repetition you'll gain a lot of muscle

by spazzysarah on 1/17/2011 1:25:46 PM

I have real trouble with push-ups. Have anything that helps? I have never been able to do them, and I'm freaked out for gym class tests. I'm also afraid because my arms are getting bigger (flabbier). Help please!!!

by Fitchka on 1/16/2011 4:34:08 PM

MODMODMODMODMDOMDOMODMODMODMODMD
HI(: i am very toned so that isnt something i need to work on, yet i am over weight so are these types of exercises going to help me lose weight? thankyou(:
and i do eat healthy!

Hey girlie, exercise three times a week for thirty minutes exercise like running,  swimming

Paige T.

by hdance5 on 1/15/2011 10:25:15 AM

My arms are really thin! It's really embarrasing too. Thanks for the workout!

by pumpkinerin on 1/11/2011 4:41:59 PM

these work so well!! thanks for the workouts gl! but sometimes 5-8 pounds is too light for some of these exercises.

by musicluva246 on 1/4/2011 5:54:25 PM

omg THANK U GL! my arms r like my least flattering feature (theyre really fat) and i cant find good arm workouts anywhere! thank u soooo much!

by teamjacob74 on 1/2/2011 2:15:05 PM

This is awesome! I'm trying it for the first time because i'm starting a workout schedule and this worked greatSmile i can tell it's making my arms stronger already!

by magfye on 12/28/2010 1:55:49 PM

this really fells like its working my arms fell like jelly

by TulipMo on 12/22/2010 9:24:22 PM

Hey girls,
if you guys ever need help in anything, I'm here for you!! Smile
Just visit my site and leave a comment
or if you just want to talk then I'm here too Laughing

by dreamsnwishes on 12/22/2010 3:19:10 PM

Hey Girlies! Need advice on:
> Boys
> Fashion
> School
> Friends
> Family
> Makeup
> Puberty
> Siblings
> Fights
> Hair
> Bullying
> Music (Piano, violin, viola, cello, and singing)
> Figure Skating
> Parties
> Decorating
> Mean girls
> Starting Middle School
> Enemies
> Pets
> Parents
> Or anything else you can think of!

Come to my profile I will answer your question ASAP! I will post answers to your profile, and if its not publicly visible, to mine. I love to give advice and am happy to help!

xoxo Megan

by Chicka678 on 12/22/2010 1:13:57 PM

~MOD~Darn, I don't have enough time or money to get the necessary equipment! Any idea where there is another article on GL that can help me tone my arms?(All I have is 2 3 lb.weights)

Hey girlie! Here's a workout that requires no equipment but just the great outdoors: "Winter Wonderland Workout"
Jessica W.