3 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

6 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

7 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

11 things we're lovin' for 2011

From hot flicks to smoking CDs, we have a hunch these next 12 months are going to be more than marvy.

I can't wait for prom but I HATE JUSTIN BEIBER

by shayc on 2/24/2011 11:47:41 AM

I Soooooooooooooooooooooo wanna see mean girls 2

by pandagirl12 on 1/18/2011 6:31:03 PM

i want to see breaking dawn sooooooooooo bad!!!!!ive read all the books and breaking dawn 6 times (so far) twilight 4 times and new moon three times!!!!!!

by lydibug499 on 1/15/2011 10:38:02 AM

that is probbrably THE WORST list ever.
(besides HP though.)

by yangirl97 on 1/13/2011 7:51:06 PM

I hate HSM but I can't wait for the new Mean Girls! I haven't seen the first one since I was like 6 or 5 but I remember enjoying it so I'm going to rent it in a minute on Netflix

I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!

by gigglygal99 on 1/10/2011 6:40:37 PM

-put your finger on Your nose and say your crush name 4 times again

Put thia ob 4 articals and your cruah will either:
Say i love you
Kiss u on tha cheek
Ask you out

by animallover3 on 1/10/2011 2:19:53 PM

I wish everyone would just get over HSM. It's really annoying.

by geniuschick123 on 1/9/2011 5:40:57 PM

Mod!!
I want to become closer friends with guys. How can I do that without seeming like I'm flirting?? Thanks!

Hey girlie. You can do your best not to flirt, but guys will still read it the wrong way. My advice is to just be you, and if a guy thinks you are flirting with him, set him straight that you don't mean to be that way.
Marly Z.

by chocolate_lover*13 on 1/8/2011 7:39:20 PM

@kitkatt23
I agree one of my best friends like...It And i REALLY dislike..it and willow smiths song is..bearable not something i would download/buy though

by zap on 1/6/2011 10:22:14 PM