Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO 2014 was a good year for the beauty world! Check out @ArianaGrande rocking our fave trends: http://t.co/fwP71jgkGR #arianators

AN HOUR AGO Yup it's #Monday, alright... pic.twitter.com/MLKO0j8vlv

1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 snow bunnies stomp in @Crocs Luxe Duck Boot: http://t.co/YesqOwkfmU

COMMENTS

6 ways to start the new year on the right foot

Relax and recharge before you hit the halls tomorrow.

I'M SOOOOO TRYING THIS!
COME TO MY PROFILE!

-Katie Smile

by katiekakes8 on 1/2/2011 7:25:05 PM

i'm in my pajamas, hav a homemade facial on, am trying to figure out one of the messiest parts of my room to tackle, did my thank you card, is planning on taking a nice bath tonight, and is REALLY happy my school project isnt due til thursday

by bellabloom on 1/2/2011 5:39:45 PM

MOD*MOD*MOD
what is kickboxing? im interested in taking a kickboxing class after school but i want to know more about it

I think it's a martial art that involves kick moves as well as boxing.
Helen S.

by ktisjewels on 1/2/2011 4:48:49 PM

*MOD*MOD*MOD*
Well i'm 13 and i've, er, been getting discharge for like 2 years now and i don't have my period yet.. are there any ways to tell if i'm about to get my period? like will my discharge change?

Hey! the best way to find out about that I think would be to talk to your doctor since i'm not really medically knowledgeable Smile
Helen S.

by ktisjewels on 1/2/2011 4:14:14 PM

mod!
For school I have to wear a uniform but I can wear any closed toe/heel shoes. What are some cute ones for the winter time? Thank you! Happy new year!

Hey! check out dsw Smile
Helen S.

by ambersgirl on 1/2/2011 3:57:43 PM

that candle looks like it smells soooo good it want it!!!!

by muenessa678 on 1/2/2011 3:54:03 PM

Body issues
Fitness
Eating right
Tough stuff
Singing
Acting
And anything else you can think of! And if I can't answer your question, I'll try to point you to someone who can. So if you need help now, leave a comment on my profile. I promise to get back to you ASAP. And I come on GL usually at least once a day, so I'll get back to you pretty soon.

by supersingershannon on 1/2/2011 2:55:51 PM

Great advice! Thanks GL! (:

by musicluva246 on 1/2/2011 2:47:43 PM

MOD MOD MIOD!!!!!
okay i NEED a black cardi or shrug to go over my dress for my winter formal. any ideas where to get one (and PLZ dont say forever 21!!) this is the dress (oh there is a space after the .com so...)   thnx for your help
girlies if you have any ideas comment on my profile

Hey! go to express i love their cardis Smile
Helen S.

by Madam Gir on 1/2/2011 2:33:25 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod
just letting you know that the boots are out of stock.

Hey! thanks Smile