7 HOURS AGO "Be a voice, not an echo." (The incredible @aijamayrock speaking at #GLRockYourLife last week) #MotivationMonday 🙌🏾

8 HOURS AGO RT @aijamayrock: Something I talked about at the @girlslifemag #GLRockYourLife event...💕 So I made this little design…https://t.co/hWiswgslge

8 HOURS AGO "Are you on your period or something?" + more dumb things that dumb guys say to girls: http://t.co/PtxKGMSkP0 👎🏽

COMMENTS

GL's favorite Christmas songs!

We asked GL staffers a tough question before heading off for the holidays...

christmas!

by girlygirl<3 on 12/28/2010 1:01:19 PM

Oh santa by mariah carey

by doglover0120 on 12/27/2010 11:30:41 PM

the Taylor Swift songs: Back to December and Christmas Must Be Something More,Last Christmas,Christmases When You Were Mine,O Holy Night,White Christmas.(Gotta love all of those songs,huh)

by cheergirl499 on 12/27/2010 11:20:34 PM

I have never ever heard of any

by lilwayne on 12/27/2010 10:00:00 PM

I havn't herad of any of these!..........I hav to check them out!

Need advice?? Need it fast?? Then ask me, the Advice Queen. I give advice on everything and anything. From boys to fashion to puberty, I can help with whatever you need. Just post your Qs on my pro and I’ll get back to you ASAP. Check me out! ;)

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 12/27/2010 6:59:12 PM

Bruce Springsteen's live rendition of "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" and Rob Thomas's "New York Christmas" are definitely my favorites.

by mileychannahm on 12/27/2010 5:56:41 PM

I have a ton, but this year I have been obsessed with "30 Days" by Nevershoutnever, "Last Christmas" By Taylor Swift, and "Merry Christmas From The Family" By Montgromry Gentry (it rings a little to close to my family). LOL

by FunkyMonkey98 on 12/27/2010 9:43:42 AM

I love "Last Christmas" Glee version

by jillian52 on 12/26/2010 10:19:42 PM

MIne is Last Christmas from Glee (original Wham!)...

by Vivienne on 12/26/2010 9:40:06 PM

My fav is "Heatmiser" by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy

by smootches on 12/26/2010 8:45:55 PM

Your friend has something stuck in her teeth and EEK! She's chatting it up with her crush. How do you let her know?

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.