32 MINUTES AGO From Me to You by @ElizEulberg is the *perfect* winter romance story! Snag a copy of @this_is_teen's book here: http://t.co/QNRQKJ2LN2

44 MINUTES AGO What's that, you say you're not a #Bellarina? #GLbella #bellathorne #arianators #jk http://t.co/gS4sd08i9I

1 HOURS AGO Computer Engineer Barbie can't succeed without a man—no bueno 🙅:http://t.co/WemjfqTp8pp

COMMENTS

GL's favorite Christmas songs!

We asked GL staffers a tough question before heading off for the holidays...

christmas!

by girlygirl<3 on 12/28/2010 1:01:19 PM

Oh santa by mariah carey

by doglover0120 on 12/27/2010 11:30:41 PM

the Taylor Swift songs: Back to December and Christmas Must Be Something More,Last Christmas,Christmases When You Were Mine,O Holy Night,White Christmas.(Gotta love all of those songs,huh)

by cheergirl499 on 12/27/2010 11:20:34 PM

I have never ever heard of any

by lilwayne on 12/27/2010 10:00:00 PM

I havn't herad of any of these!..........I hav to check them out!

Need advice?? Need it fast?? Then ask me, the Advice Queen. I give advice on everything and anything. From boys to fashion to puberty, I can help with whatever you need. Just post your Qs on my pro and I’ll get back to you ASAP. Check me out! ;)

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 12/27/2010 6:59:12 PM

Bruce Springsteen's live rendition of "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" and Rob Thomas's "New York Christmas" are definitely my favorites.

by mileychannahm on 12/27/2010 5:56:41 PM

I have a ton, but this year I have been obsessed with "30 Days" by Nevershoutnever, "Last Christmas" By Taylor Swift, and "Merry Christmas From The Family" By Montgromry Gentry (it rings a little to close to my family). LOL

by FunkyMonkey98 on 12/27/2010 9:43:42 AM

I love "Last Christmas" Glee version

by jillian52 on 12/26/2010 10:19:42 PM

MIne is Last Christmas from Glee (original Wham!)...

by Vivienne on 12/26/2010 9:40:06 PM