Bridget M.

is modding

16 MINUTES AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

AN HOUR AGO We chilled with @CodySimpson at @barbizonmodels' Passport to Discovery cruise, and THIS is what he said: http://t.co/rHxMCbdWJj

2 HOURS AGO 6 cute stocking stuffers for all your gal pals: http://t.co/a7uTfASA6g

COMMENTS

GL's favorite Christmas songs!

We asked GL staffers a tough question before heading off for the holidays...

My fav is All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey

by Photochickie on 12/25/2010 4:23:41 PM

Oh, and I love "God Is With Us" by Casting Crowns!!! <3333

by Superleigh50 on 12/25/2010 4:21:50 PM

"O Come O Come Emmanuel", "O Holy Night", etc. The ooooollllllldddddd classic stuff is always my favorite. It doesn't take long for me to want to hurl after a few plays of "Christmas Shoes", "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer", and "Frosty the Snowman". Gosh, my radio station kept playing "The Christmas Shoes" by Newsong over and over and over and over! I was going insane.

by Superleigh50 on 12/25/2010 4:05:54 PM

LOOKING TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN? WANTING TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CHRISTIANITY?
ALREADY A CHRISTIAN? LOOKING FOR CHRISTIAN SUPPORT? LOOKING TO GIVE CHRISTIAN SUPPORT?

Come check out my profile group, Fearless Females. Fearless Females is a Christian-based group that is open to anyone and everyone. Get support from your fellow christian girlies as you share verses, inspirational stories, and ask for advice or strength throughout you spiritual journey. Check it out!

by pondhouse on 12/25/2010 3:56:35 PM

!!! I have a whole playlist of awesome Christmas songs!!!
1. Wishlist- The Ready Set
2. Wonderful Christmastime- The Ready Set
3. Blizzard of '89- The Ready Set
4. Peppermint Winter- Owl City
5. Wish List- Neon Trees
6. Christmas Drag- The Brobecks
7. All I Want For Christmas Is You- This Providence
8. All I Want For Christmas Is You- My Chemical Romance
9. Christmas Gun- Matt Glass
10. White Christmas- Brendon Urie
11. Merry Christmas Kiss My A**- All Time Low
12. The Christmas Waltz- Brideandgroom

by CupCakers3 on 12/25/2010 3:36:44 PM

I'm obsessed with Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays by NSYNC!!!! Its the best Christmas song in the world! I could listen to it every day of the year without getting bored of it!

by laughlots on 12/25/2010 3:09:13 PM

Wow! This is so cool! I actually suggested this idea to an editor through email a couple days ago. I wonder if it had any impact?

My favorite Christmas songs are "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" and "I Believe In Father Christmas," by U2.

by futureauthor19 on 12/25/2010 2:53:55 PM

mine is come emmanuel or what child is this

by aqua girl on 12/25/2010 2:45:09 PM

"Last Christmas" by Taylor Swift <3333

by OFT99 on 12/25/2010 2:42:17 PM

rockin around the christmas tree!!

by lexi874 on 12/25/2010 1:58:56 PM