4 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

5 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

6 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

How to: Look cute on Christmas

Heading over the river and through the woods to a fam party? Pick the perf outfit, pronto...

hey my sister have those shoes! they're cute

by dollface09 on 12/26/2010 4:02:14 PM

MOD MOD!!!
Ok, so I got a pair of plain black leggings and I was wondering what would be the best things to wear with them? I think that wearing them as pants is kind of tacky, but what are some simple, but cute ways to wear them? (maybe to school or out shopping with friends, or whatever, not too dressy) THANKS 4 THE HELP! Smile

Hey! I think a cute way to wear black leggings is under shorts, it's casual and keeps you warm Smile
Helen S.

by octobergirl on 12/26/2010 3:36:59 PM

MOD ...(Becca?)
Alrighty NOW! So uh there's this boy. Yes. He's funny and he trusts me (im sorry but that seemed importanat!) lol. and I'm allllmost positive that he likes me? Well...within the past few days I've been having REALLLLYYYY strong feelings for him (I can make sense of the Taylor Swift love songs now!) and I kind of wanted to send him some really cutesey message on facebook that says "Hey. So this morning after I finished opening the last of my presents, I began thinking. I have everything I want for christmas, but i didnt get one of those "best" presents that i would normally get. So I was wondering. Will you be my "best" present this year? I think I'd really like itSmile" Do you think this would be a good idea AT ALL? Haha. Theres only twenty mins of x mas left, so please hurry! Becca, this is the one I talked to you about before on the Facebook fakeout post. Thanks, you!Smile
Bette.

Hey girlie! It's actually Marly! I'm the MOD tonight, and I'd be happy to give you some advice on this boy you like. I think your idea is super cute, but you might want to send it in the private message form instead of on the public wall (I'm not sure which you were referring to). That way it's just between you two, so it can become a personal thing just between you two. It's more special that way!
Marly Z.

by ♥ThePerfectPerson♥ on 12/26/2010 12:43:17 AM

MOD MOD-
I just recently got this black shirt that is like kind of fitted on the bottom but loose on the top. I was just wondering if i should wear skinny jeans or if it would look good with boot cut? and what shoes accessories, and how could I do my hair? ha(: sorry for all of the questions, going to a NYE party!

Hey girlie! I'd go with skinny jeans because I think they look good with everything. Plus, they fit perfectly under cute, warm boots, which are perfect for the winter season. If you want to get dressy, wear a pair of heels with the skinny jeans! Since you're going to a party, do you hair either really curly or really straight. Add a few rings and bracelets, and you'll be set!
Marly Z.

by katiekrystal on 12/25/2010 9:37:58 PM

I just hang out at home on christmas so I just wear my pjs all daySmile

by jello4eve on 12/25/2010 9:00:36 PM

Haha it sounds sooo dumb but today I dressed like an elf for xmas. I wore green flats, red tights, a cute red sweater dress, jingle bell bobby pins, and other bell stuff.

by peacelovejesus on 12/25/2010 8:17:15 PM

help me get 2 more comments to get 100 comments by 12:00 in the morning tomorrow! i would really appreciate it.

THANKS!

-katie

by katiekakes8 on 12/25/2010 4:33:43 PM

LOOKING TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN? WANTING TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CHRISTIANITY?
ALREADY A CHRISTIAN? LOOKING FOR CHRISTIAN SUPPORT? LOOKING TO GIVE CHRISTIAN SUPPORT?

Come check out my profile group, Fearless Females. Fearless Females is a Christian-based group that is open to anyone and everyone. Get support from your fellow christian girlies as you share verses, inspirational stories, and ask for advice or strength throughout you spiritual journey. Check it out!

by pondhouse on 12/25/2010 3:58:29 PM

the dress and the flats look really cute. but i'm just wearing t shirt and jean today anyways

by aqua girl on 12/25/2010 1:59:40 PM