2 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

2 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

5 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

Is my cuz in danger?

I have a cousin who’s a year younger than me that I'm worried about. She's dating a boy who's a couple years older than her...

mod mod mod
my bffs and i have heard about antrexia i dont eat much lunch at school due to ADHD meds i think that my frends (and bullys 2 me long story but i sit by them at lunch) think im trying to become anrexic i told them im not but i still think there worid can you help??

Hey girlie! This is a very important issue. If you think your medication is affecting your appetite, then you need to talk to your mom or a doctor about it.
Marly Z.

by PS374249 on 1/1/2011 9:01:57 PM

does any one at gl figure skate i need some help on my axel any tips you can leave a comment on my profile

<3jazmine<3

by jazmine ann on 1/1/2011 6:04:23 PM

my family is really wacked up.
when i was 6, my dad would repeatedly hit me and grab me. When my parents got divorced, he stopped for a while. But a few years ago he started to grab me, not hit me. The grabbing is grabbing me shoulders or arms REALLY REALLY HARD and leaning into my face and yelling at me. It scares the crap out of me. He does this like once or twice a week. He also has called me some inapporpritate names (bad ones) and he says i'm spoiled and rotten and a brat. And it's not much better at my moms house either. She slapped me a few weeks ago. We're constantly getting into arguments and sometimes they'll get to the point where she grabs me too, just not as often as my dad. And she doesnt call me names. I just feel like I can't deal at either house!!! Im kinda scared to live at dads but I love him a lot!!!! i dont know what to do, im scared!

Hey darling. I'm so sorry to hear about this. We have an article on our website that covers this subject and can give you some really good advice. You can find it here: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/03/22/abusive-dad-help.aspx. Good luck with everything!
Jessica W.

by dinkaba11 on 12/31/2010 1:54:20 AM

MOD MOD!!!
See, its my friends birthday, and she wanted to have a sleepover with me and a couple of her friends, but when I told my mom, she started freaking out at me, saying that I'm never going to go to a sleepover unless it was in my house. I don't know why my parents keep smothering me like that, when I go to university, how am I suppose to stay in a dorm if they wouldn't even let me go to a friends house.
==Stardom96==

Hey chica! Try and talk to you parents about how you're feeling. Try getting them to better understand that you will be attending a University soon and that you want to start having a little freedom. Beyond that, there's really not too much you can do since every parent has different rules.
Marly Z.

by Stardom96 on 12/25/2010 9:42:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MD MOD MOD ok so i want 2 audition for a tv show i looked up some shows on google and i found a perfect show for me.Its called Madison High and u have 2 know how to act,dance and sing and i know how 2 do all three but first I have 2 ask my parents and i really don't know how any advice??????

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes
Jessica W.

by Princess Keziyah on 12/24/2010 12:45:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD Alright I have two questions:
1. What are some really good anti-dandruff shampoos that won't make my hair blow up?
2. I really wanna get my eyebrows done because they're really thick and bushy. My mom says I can't do waxing/tweezing, I have to do threading just like her. She won't let me get it done right now because she says I'll have to stay on top of it and go regularly, otherwise my eyebrows will look uglier than they already are. I wanna know how long does threading last? My mom knows threading well but she says I have to get it done professionally the first time. Do you think that after the first time she can do it to me herself at home? Haha, sorry this is so long. Thanks!!!

Hey girlie. For your first question, the top rated anti-dandruff shampoos are Garnier Fructis Fortifying Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, Herbel Essence's Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, Head and Shoulders Intensive Treatment Shampoo, and Aveda Scalp Benefits Balance Shampoo. Either of these would be a great choice when dealing with dandruff

As for your second question, it probably would be good to your eyebrows through a professional threader first and ask their opinion to see if its ok for your mother to do it on you afterwards. My friend actually did threading for the first time a couple of months ago and has done it ever since. Her eyebrows always look sharp and clean right afterwards and it only takes 15 minutes.
Jessica W.

by Scorpio1027 on 12/24/2010 4:50:20 AM

ok watever u do..dont cause drama. thts gonna make the whole problem worse. just convince her to tell her mom at a rite time (whatever u think is) and maybe itll help if u have a chance to go with her, it may make her feel less uncomfortable. but if she dusnt want u sayin anythin...then DONT! not unless u see that shes in real danger...or so much danger tht shes gonna die or sumthin. hopefully u know wat i mean....and i hope this helps. if not then screw it.

by tinkerbellea96 on 12/24/2010 1:39:32 AM

Jessica W.

by Princess Keziyah on 12/23/2010 6:13:38 PM

Omg i know u'll get through this it is hard now but it will pass

---Megan---

by oreolover123 on 12/23/2010 2:12:29 PM

Tell your mom, for sure! If you don't, you won't know what might happen to your cousin or her boyfriend. In the end though, she'll be appreciative that you saved her! Smile

by lilgirlkt on 12/23/2010 1:39:02 PM