AN HOUR AGO Bring summer camp to your kitchen with this recipe for s'mores bars: http://t.co/KiwKQgIIrS

2 HOURS AGO Feeling pressured by your BF? @carol_weston weighs in: http://t.co/ep8EtKNgT5

3 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag stellar internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/lC3tGfESmN

COMMENTS

Your guide to PMS and how to handle it

When you start your period (or maybe even a li’l before), it’s possible that you will experience PMS (premenstrual syndrome). Here’s your guide to some...

i know this a really weird question but at what age do u start wearing a bra??

Hey honey! It's not a weird question! Every girl thinks about this! You can start wearing a training bra at a young age, maybe at 6 years old. However, some girls develop earlier than others. Go to your doctor and have her measure your chest to see if you need to start wearing a regular bra.

Amalia E.

by darling__me on 9/14/2011 4:40:33 AM

When I'm on My period i buy heat pads thats my advice and to lay down on you tummy (yes I'm 14 and i don't feel like say stomach leave me alone) anyway try to rest you know Laughing

by imamonster14 on 8/18/2011 6:49:32 PM

mod mod mod
idk if its pms (but every grl in my immediate family gets it, so it cood be)but last nite i was watching a disaster date and i started crying becuz the guy in the fake date called the girl in it a prostitute and it was totally uncalled for, even if it was just a tv show, and then stopped watching it and then i kept getting cramps so i thought i was gonna get my period and then wen i went to the bthroom to check and i randomely started crying cuz i didnt get it and for sum reason i always wanted my 1st period ever since i learned wut one was, and i have a bunch of trouble sleeping this week and i woke up really depressed this morning and now im listening to sad songs cuz i feel so sad, is it pms?

Hey! Sounds like it to me, just the other day I started crying for no reason too, and then I started to pinpoint what could be making me sad, which only made it worse. Once I realized it was just hormones I felt better and you can too. I feel like to some extent, once you know something is controlling your feelings you can work through it Smile good luck!
Helen S.

by guitargirl7321 on 8/10/2011 5:30:32 PM

i am over emotional all the time and my mom just got not mad or anything but she said "madi!" to tell me to turn off my music wich my dumb i pod just started playing for no reason so to feel better im listening to music and going on here to take a sec for my self and i feel a lot better Smile so u can also take a sec. 4 ur self

by madsterw1 on 8/9/2011 5:37:48 PM

i just started pms yesterday and and my lower stomach hurts and worried about my period

-desperate in pain

HELP HELP scream inside

by cookie318 on 7/31/2011 11:45:05 PM

Mod mod mod
I have karate everday and today is a really long class. My lower back is really crampy and I don't have my first period yet. I don't wonna go cuz I don't feel good and afraid that it'll start in class. What do I tell my dad who makes me go. I already missed testerday so I have to go today. Thanks for the advise

hey! just be honest, guy are usually skittish about girl stuff like that so he might cut you some slack
Helen S.

by cuddlebug143 on 7/1/2011 3:57:46 PM

Ok so I have scoliosis, so I have a brace. It's really form fitting and usually that doesn't bother me but, yesterday I Was about to go to bed and I got seriously claustrophobic and felt restricted and I had to take my brace off ( your supposed to wear it 24/7 ) well todayi got my period so I was wondering if that was a pms.

by twinkie441 on 6/15/2011 2:15:15 AM

Okay I've had my period for six months, usually i dont have any pms at all. But now my boobs are really sore and I've been having really bad cramps. Is this a sign of my period coming? Why am I just getting pms now?

Hey girl, it could be -- often times those symptoms come right before your period. That said, it's hard to know for 100 percent sure. I'd just keep pads on you and be prepared for whatever happens!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by twinkie441 on 6/14/2011 10:30:16 PM

i'm 12, and i have all of these symptoms. my mom started her period when she was 12. do u think i could start my period soon? i also get tons of discharge, and i've been shaving for almost a year.
one more question! my headaches get really bad. whenever i get one, i take 3 extra strength ibuprofen, which is what my doctor says to take, and it doesn't help at all. it's getting to the point that i can't really do anything when i get them. what should i do?

Tell your doctor that the ibuprofen doesn't help and see what he/ she says Smile

Helen S.

by koolkat21 on 4/16/2011 10:09:06 AM

Um...I get a lot of the symptoms, but I haven't started my period yet. I'm turning 15 in August. Is there something wrong, or is it normal because my mom and grandma both started when they weree 13. I guess I'm kinda worried.Tong

by wishing_wondering14 on 4/13/2011 9:15:14 PM