2 HOURS AGO We created the ultimate checklist of things to think about while you hunt for the perf workout class!: http://t.co/eU6WdAeW0s

3 HOURS AGO Sweet treats: 6 good enough to eat beauty products!: http://t.co/ylzXi1F6QX

4 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 go glam from lips to tips with @paulfranktweets’s makeup set from @MichaelsStores: http://t.co/XrbLQcGrR7

COMMENTS

Your guide to PMS and how to handle it

When you start your period (or maybe even a li’l before), it’s possible that you will experience PMS (premenstrual syndrome). Here’s your guide to some...

Hey Girl!

Your period usually lasts for about a week. Usually you have pms for a couple days leading up to the start of your period.

danielle D.

mod mod mod mod... How does your period last? Like you will have pms for 2-7 days?

danielle D.

by LoveHappens on 4/1/2011 1:39:20 PM

Hey Girl,

You get your period once a month, and the length your period lasts can be from 2 days to 7 days. Hope this helps!

danielle D

mod mod mod mod mod mod...(:
What do people mean when they say "Your period will last 2-7 days?" Or "Getting it for about a week every month?"
Thank you so much.
danielle D.

by LoveHappens on 4/1/2011 1:13:57 PM

MOD!
I never feel myself when I'm on my period. I think it is upsetting me mentally, which is making me feel physically bad. Do you have any tips? Thanks!

We all feel off on our periods. I suggest you take care of yourself by eating well and drinking water and making sure you exercise some and youll feel more yourself. Dont give into the cramps and the pain or else youll feel crappy. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by xlovelovelove13 on 3/20/2011 3:25:04 PM

I've been having my discharge for over 2 years now and I haven't had my period yet. I get all the cramps, acne and mood swings. I know that you never know when you are about to get it, but does gettin all the symptoms mean that I'm going to have it soon?

by babybumblebee on 3/17/2011 4:40:47 PM

i have all the signs except the craps and headaches how soon will you think my period will come?

Hey girlie, I can't say exactly but within the year probably
Paige T.

by warrior rose on 3/12/2011 11:13:39 AM

Mod I always think I started my period but it ends up being discharge like in the middle of class I will feel wet and go to the bathroom nope it's discharge What does getting your period feel like??!!

Bonjour chicky! When first getting your period, it can be a bit random. Sometimes you'll get a bloody discharge for about 3 days and then it will turn back to clear. It takes some time for it to finally start becoming consist (getting it for about a week every month) so just be patient and make sure you have a pad with you at all times just in case

Jessica W.

by Bball41baby on 2/21/2011 12:30:40 PM

Mod so yesterday and today I have been having horrible head aches I have all the signs of my period should I be on the look out?? I don't have cramps..... Or my period:/

Bonjour chicky! You usually get the symptoms of your period about 2 to 4 weeks before it starts. Be on the look out and make sure you keep a pad with you at all times

Jessica W.

by Bball41baby on 2/21/2011 12:18:12 PM

I'm only 10, but I think I may be getting this!

by lovelovelove<3 on 2/3/2011 7:37:03 PM

i may be about to start my period i mean i was at my friends house yesterday for a sleepover and at around midnight i was crying for no reason i have been extra tired crampy at times having headaches i think its coming huh?

by candylova1 on 2/1/2011 12:19:59 AM

i use regular size tampons and they leak but im only 12 and i dont want to use a larger one because it increases risk of TSS. What do i do?

by mjkw on 1/30/2011 7:38:23 PM