3 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

4 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

5 HOURS AGO Snapbacks are makin' a killer comeback: http://t.co/39LINFW5OT

COMMENTS

Your guide to PMS and how to handle it

When you start your period (or maybe even a li’l before), it’s possible that you will experience PMS (premenstrual syndrome). Here’s your guide to some...

MOD MOD MOD please help
well i have been having really bad cramps and always end up rolling on the floor in pain what shall i do thank you plz respond asap

Helen S.

by txaxmxixaxh on 1/30/2011 3:21:24 PM

for the past little while, ive been having a lot of symptoms of pms. [ cramps/bloating, headaches, mood wings, headaches and lack of sleep ]I have also had alot of vaginal discharge. does this mean my period is coming?? D:

by s.ttw on 1/26/2011 10:21:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! I've had my period since November 2009. I've had a light to regular flow for a while, but since about September of 2010, it'd gotten a little heavier. Not out of control, but still heavier. Is this ok? Also, I've noticed that only one brand of tampons fit me comfortably and have little to no leaks. But other brands I've tried aren't comfy and leak within 2 hours. Does this mean I'm weird?? Thanks in advance!!!!

Hey chica! You are not weird at all! This is something most girls experience. Periods are normally lighter in the beginning, and can get heavier. And as far as brands go, I can only use one brand! Any other just doesn't fit right and won't work out for me. Don't fret, these are definitely common problems for girls Smile

Caitlin F.

by purpleluver716 on 1/24/2011 2:31:50 PM

Whenever I'm on my period, I get bloated big time. any tips?

Hey girlie. Try some Advil.
Marly Z.

by skatetime on 1/22/2011 7:46:05 PM

I havent gotten my period yet.okay so I have had all the symptoms of a periods arrival for the past weeks or so.I asked one of the mods if this means my period is coming and you said yes.So when i woke up this morning when i went to the bathroom i noticed that there was a slight brown stain on there.So I checked again right before going on here and there was still only that stain.Could this be my first period?Please dont tell me to talk to my doctor because it takes forever to get an appointment.Thanks sooo much!
-Z.Z.

hey! the reason we tell you to talk to a doctor is because we can't give accurate medical advice about stuff like this, but your doctor can. sorry!

Helen S.

by zoeezebra251 on 1/22/2011 3:25:44 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!
This isnt really important but its weird to me...My friends and I always start r periods at the same time...I started mine then i checked my phone and my friend had txted me that she had started hers! I find this reallyy weird that me and her and another one of my friends start at the same time! Is this normal? and if so...why does it happen?
Haha Im jw (: and if you could answer it on my page, id appcriete(sorry cant spell)that!
THANKS!!!! <3

Hey girl, it's totally normal. Girls often have their periods sync -- it all has to do with pheromones -- chemicals you and your friends sweat.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by AngelWings785 on 1/18/2011 10:51:10 PM

this is useful cuz i just started my first period ewww

by gramsnacks on 1/17/2011 11:51:19 AM

i had my fist period in feb. 2010, i still havent had one is this normal? ive asked the docotor and she said its fine but its been like 3 months since ive seen my doc. is this normal?

by cowbellkell on 1/16/2011 2:45:19 PM

thanks so before i comment i add a MOD? or is that just when im responding to another comment?

hey! only when you have a question for a mod.
Helen S.

by cowbellkell on 1/16/2011 2:32:58 PM

what does MOD mean??!?!?! sorry im new LOL =]

Hey girlie, a MOD is short for moderator. We are the ones that answer your questions and make sure all the comments on the site are GL-friendly!
Marly Z.