3 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

4 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

5 HOURS AGO Calling all career cuties! Snag internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/jo2w2Undss

COMMENTS

Double date without a date

My friend just got a boyfriend and will be going with him to a "girls ask guys" dance. She wants me to double date with...

Mod Mod Plz I really need some guy advice Okay I just turned 18 And I like this gut I work with who is 22 he knows who I am and everything cause he sees me at work but I'm having trouble getting past just friends he's so cute but I don't know really how to flirt with him I am a little but on the shy side and I don't think he prob has a GF last time I saw hi
A bunch of us went out together he gives me and other girls hugs and says hi to me most of the time when we first met he used to come up to me and put his hand on my shoulder he put his hands on my shoulders last night but he hugs other girls he is so confusing I really want to be with him how do I get to know him and flirt with him? Thanks Mod!!

Hey girlie! You can try a few of these phrases out to get this guy to really dig ya! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/11/08/Cute-things-to-say.aspx
Jessica W.

by Colorful1 on 1/7/2011 11:23:52 AM

MOD!!
I like a guy, and tomorrow on a field trip i'll be in the same group as him. But he's wayyy different and a lot more popular thn me and we do talk, but we would go out or hang out togeteher EVER. he is a popular skater and i'm not popular. but what things can i say to him tomorrow on the field trip to start a conversation

Talk about things on your field trip! You can ask him about skateboarding too. Just get to know him Smile its easy Smile find things you have in common and just make small talk. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by sarahbeelove on 1/5/2011 9:31:34 PM

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by layla398 on 1/5/2011 5:10:37 PM

Dear Elizabeth P.

Thank you so so sooo much!! That was like the best advice I have ever gotten from someone and I won't let you down I promise.

<3 <3

by sn101262 on 1/4/2011 10:05:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
i have a bf and this thursday it will be our 1 month anaversary but im starting to like someone else!!!! what should i do??? my bf told me he loves me and then when i told my friend about this she said that if i break up with my bf that SHE is going to ask him out after i break up with him!!!! what do i do?????

Hey girl, I think you should make a pro/con list. I know, it may sound silly, but you should compare these two guys. Think why you want out of your relationship (or if you really do). It sounds like you have a good thing going on. I'd be careful before ending it because once you do, if what your friend says is any evidence, there's no going back.

xoxo

Alyssa B. Jessica W.

by sashastar123 on 1/4/2011 9:37:10 PM

Hey girls!
If you need any advice on boys im your gal. For some reason though, I am really good at helping other people with their guy problems, but whenever it comes to me, I cannot figure things out.
So if i help you out, please help me out.
♥ ya's!
ell08

by ell08 on 1/4/2011 6:38:07 PM

Dear MOD,
I never feel like I'm good enough to have a bf. Frown I'm a little over weight and I'm not as pretty as all the other girls that I see. I don't think any of the guys that I like will like me because of these things and I feel like I dont have a good personality to talk to guys either. HELP!

Hey pretty girl. First of all, never talk down about yourself. If you don't like you then why should someone else? It's all in the presentation--remember this always. When you walk into a room, do you slouch and hope that no one notices you or hold your head up and smile because you are worth noticing? If it is the first one, that let's change the way you view yourself because this is your life and you should be the leading lady. If there is something that you dislike about yourself not because everyone else dislikes it but because you truly wish it were different then make a plan of action. For instance, if you wish you were more toned and healthier, make a workout schedule. Write it down! As soon as you read this take a pen and paper and write down your goals. Then write ways to accomplish these goals. AND STICK TO IT! NO excuses. If you truly want to feel better about yourself then you cannot allow anything to get in your way. Having trouble believing in yourself? Well guess what? I believe in you and I refuse to be let down! Do you hear that? Once you write your goals down and ways to make them become realities, stick it on your mirror or wall--any place where you will see it everyday. This way you will never forget all the dreams you have in life and if you don't put forth the effort, they will stare at you every day, unnaccomplished. My dad always says to think about dreams this way: Once we die, we will lay on our death bed and all of our dreams will be beside us, dying along with us. Is that something that we want? NO! We want to look at our lives and see all of the accomplishments we have made--this is the key to happiness: self accomplishment. You are destined for greatness, miss! I'm going to help you. How does that sound?

Elizabeth P.

by sn101262 on 1/4/2011 1:08:14 AM

Help! I have a BF, but I think im starting to like my BGF!!

Hey girlie! Just give it some time. It may just be a fluk. But after giving it some time, if you can really see yourself with your BGF and he feels the same, then you have to be honest with your BF and break up with him before starting to go out with the BGF. The last thing you want to be is a cheater!
Jessica W.

by ilovemakeup on 1/3/2011 11:01:10 AM

MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD! There's this guy and I like him and my BFF likes him too and he likes her! and they went out for a day but then she broke up with him. Then a few months later, she spent the night at my house and said I think me and "D" are going to get back together tonight. Then she asked me who liked and I told her I liked another guy but I didn't say "D"(the guy who she likes. I really want to ask him out but, I hate having to be rejected over and over again! PLEASE HELP!

Hey darling! It looks like it's time to find another guy to crush on, for do you really want to go out with a guy that your friend already went out with? It's like wanting a hairbrush that's she's already used! All you can do at this point is be happy for her happiness, even if she gets back with "D," and find a guy that can appreciate what a cool girl you are!
Jessica W.

by kittykat1998 on 1/3/2011 10:49:40 AM

MOD MOD MODDD.
Ok... so the guy i like doesnt go to my school, hes in my youth group, and today he was telling me about his new years, and he said "can you give me advice on what i should do about this girl i dont even know who put her number in my phone? im not sure if i should text her or not..." to which i said "oh, does she like you" then he said " well i guess.. i dont think ill text her though" What is the meaning of this? was he trying to make me jealous? should i be happy he asked me for advice?

Hey girlie, guys are very strange creatures and I'm not sure why he asked you, but I think part of it was definitely to make you jealous
Paige T.