3 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

4 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

5 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

COMMENTS

Double date without a date

My friend just got a boyfriend and will be going with him to a "girls ask guys" dance. She wants me to double date with...

my mom won't let me go on individual dates and stuff, but my bf just invited me to one of his indoor soccer games!! how do i ask my mom, or what do i tell him?

Hey Girlie, write your mom a note and just say you and a friend would like to go to a soccer game. Take a friend and be honest with your boyfriend tell him you have to ask your mom first. Don't be pressured by the title of a date he will be happy to see you either way.

Paige T.

by pandagirl21 on 1/1/2011 11:05:09 AM

MODMODMOD
I'm seriously shy towards people i'm not really familiar with, and I cant loosen up. I always feel like a cold statue. What's up with that? Help!
Thankss <3

Hey girlie, that is normal but you can work to change that by making the first move to get to know ppl by talking and sharing some information about yourself

Paige T.

by lemonslovelimes on 1/1/2011 10:49:59 AM

To ask a guy to go to a dance with you isnt like asking will you be my boyfriend. Just ask someone, dance and have a good time.

by bff61 on 1/1/2011 12:50:00 AM

looking for ADVICE or a cute short story that happened!
ASK ME ANYTHING!
Boys
Room decor
Friend
Parent trouble
Clothes
I WILL HELP YOU ASAP

by lovemag7 on 12/31/2010 8:00:52 PM

Happy New Year's GL gals!
I give advice on all kinds of makeup/hair/fashion so if you have a question, ask me on my profile!!

by forever12 on 12/31/2010 7:46:37 PM

Calling all girls on GL!!!!!! Come join the Fashion For All Club!!!! There are weekly fashion surveys, outfits put together for your help,makeup and hair tips, and I will gladly answer any fashion questions that you have!! I also give great fashion advice so come now!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile

~Luv,
Katie aka. the Fashion Guru (lol!)

by Fashion For All Club!!!! on 12/31/2010 7:37:34 PM