1 HOURS AGO Hang w/GL on Aug 5 & get schooled on all things #internships! It's all goin' down at #InternQueenParty DC—RSVP here: http://t.co/zQLnlxChbp

2 HOURS AGO The danger of displaced anger: http://t.co/pbmsghrg2a

3 HOURS AGO Hashtag DYING over @r5's new EP—click here to find out why: http://t.co/arnKBGj9ma

COMMENTS

I've inherited back hair

My whole family on my dad's side has this random patch of hair on their lower backs right above the butt...and really hairy stomachs. ...

mod mod mod,i have this hair that gos down from my bellybuttion and itgo up toward my boobs too. i allso have hair on my back somtimes im affraid to wahere a swimsute.what should i do? i dont have the money to buy somthing.

Hey girlie, ask your mom is you could possible use nair to remove that hair before you go swimming

Paige T.

by Ndadgirl on 1/8/2011 11:05:31 AM

modmod-
i wantd to registr for this like,soccer club and i askd my frnd to do it with me. and she alredy paid.. but i havnt joined cuz i changed my mind. she sed if i didnt join shed be rlly mad at me cuz im the 1 who askd her 2 do it.. but i still dnt wana do eht. wut do i tel her.?

Hey girl,

She might be upset with you, but just tell her you can't join because of the price. Money problems are frustrating but also non-negotiable - so that way, she might be disappointed but she can't hate you for changing your mind. <3

Lauren C.

by [xbellasaurx] on 1/3/2011 8:10:03 PM

MOD-MOD.!
i sort of have tha same prob.im a girl and im sooo hairy! its so emberessing.i hav noticble hair on my upper lip,cheeks,also on my back,stomach(and it not just a little,its all over!),chest and my arms r rlly hairyy )): wut do i do??is this a problm?!

Hey girlie. No, it's not a problem. Based on our ethnicity, some of us are more hairy then others. Talk to your doctor about things you may be able to do to make the hair not as noticeable. But remember that shaving is not always the best choice because the hair grows back faster and more hairy.

Elizabeth P.

by [xbellasaurx] on 1/3/2011 2:25:37 PM

MoD! MOD! MOD!! I got my period over a year ago, but my breasts are still in stage 3! Is there something wrong? Will they EVER grow??

Hey girlie! Don't fret! Everyone is different. You will grow your breasts when your body is ready to!
Marly Z.

by Swimgirl on 1/2/2011 12:51:37 AM

MOD!
Me&my boyfriend broke up 3weeks ago,& we had been going seven months. He told me that there was health issues and his parents believed that it would be a good idea if we broke up. Well, the next day at school, people from the swim team came up to me. They had had a swim meet that weekend, and all the guys had snuck out of their hotel rooms and went to the girls rooms. Well, everyone else left at like midnight, by my boyfriend decided he would just spend the night in there. Well since then he refuses to talk to me at all. Today, one of my friends that he doesnt know started texting him. He admitted that he had cheated on me and started talking bad stuff about me. He said I had cheated on him with many guys,& he said he thought I might have even said sex with one of them.He also said that I was an awful gf,& I used to purposely leave him to hang out with other guys. The bad thing about this all is he knows it isnt true.He wants to make my life miserable, & I dont know what to do.

Hey girlie. You seem to be in a tough spot. You really need to talk to this guy and figure out what's going on with him. Sometimes people don't handle break ups well, so they feel it necessary to bash the other person. If you don't seem to get anywhere with him, then you will just have to try and ignore him. People will always say what they want to say, so remember who your true friends are. Certain people will stick by your side, so try and hang out with them as much as possible. Also, when people say things to you, just tell them that what they're hearing isn't true.
Marly Z.

by Ckeckimoomoo on 1/1/2011 10:48:47 PM

What does MOD mean and why do people always have it as their user name thing? I'm confused...

Hey girlie! There are people who are called MODS who help answer questions that you girls write in to GL! We also help keep the site safe! Technically, we are moderators, or even blog moderators. So write to us, and we will write you back!
Marly Z.

by livelovelaughrow22 on 1/1/2011 10:37:37 PM

MOD
This guy named Jeremy told me that my 6 month crush, Robby, has a crush on me! SCORE! My friend Jade was SO happy for me! And then my friend Addie said that Jeremy lies to much. Robby talks to me a lot, and I want him to ask me out, but he hasn't yet! And it's been a month! My Mom says guys are supposed to ask the girl out. So she won't let me ask him out! What should I do? Please help!
~ Gina

Hey girlie! Try getting his attention more. Talk to him more so he knows that you're interested. Many times guys are shy and fear rejection, so if they know that you like them, they may feel more inclined to ask you out!
Marly Z.

by cheerrox1111 on 1/1/2011 9:24:54 PM

MOD
This guy who already has a girlfriend keeps flirting with me! How do I get him to back off without being mean?

Hey girlie, it might help if you back off some. When he starts getting flirty with you then leave conversation. Hopefully he'll start to get the hint.

Lauren T.

by chow.loco on 1/1/2011 8:53:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
wat r good convo topics 2 bring up w/ out being weird or random (i'm at a new skool so i don't really no any1...i don't want to seem like i'm trying 2 hard)

Hey girlie, try talking about something that's around you. Make a comment about a class or a teacher so that you're both on the same page.

Lauren T.

by lootiegal on 1/1/2011 8:36:44 PM

MOD
So for Christmas, I got LOTS of chocolate bars, truffles, and treats because I'm such a chocoholic Smile How can I portion it all out so that I dont A) get chubby, B) eat it all at once, and C)waste it! it looks yummy so I wanna enjoy it ;) any tips? Thanks! Yall Mods are awesome Smile

Hey girlie, ask your mom to put it away so that it's not there for you to eat all at once. Have a little bit as a sweet treat every day until it's gone.

Lauren T.