7 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

8 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

9 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

Apple-pear foldover pie

There's no sweeter way to turn over the new year than with this easy and delicious turnover recipe.

this looks so yummy
i want to eat now
but no time to make it

by juliarocks38 on 1/16/2011 5:56:06 PM

Mod Mod Mod Ihave really thin feet and i get calluses and blisters alot. i play alot of sports so that also doesnt really help. any ideas how to fix it?? i hate how my feet look thx so much

Hey girlie,

Make sure you wear socks that breathe and keep moisture off your skin! Dry skin is less likely to develop blisters than wet or sweaty skin. You can also wear blister pads on problem areas to prevent blisters from forming. But this could also be from your shoes - if they don't fit properly, they could cause some mean blisters and calluses. Ouch!

Lauren C.

by m.budd8 on 1/10/2011 7:45:52 PM

it looks delishh

by samlovesya on 1/9/2011 10:06:50 AM

by BRIANNA_98 on 1/8/2011 6:11:40 PM

That sounds delish!...........i have to try it! ;) Need advice?? Need it fast?? Then ask me, the Advice Queen. I give advice on everything and anything. From boys to fashion to puberty, I can help with whatever you need. Just post your Qs on my pro and I’ll get back to you ASAP. Check me out! ;) XOXO~Courtney <333333
Blaine D.

by cmn5297 on 1/6/2011 10:23:51 AM

by disneychik on 1/5/2011 6:54:56 PM

Mod- Is it normal for your feet to hurt when running. I hate how my feet start being in pain to where I slow down or start walking at half a mile in the run. Do you have an idea on what to do?

Hey girlie! It can be a number of things. The most important is the type of running shoe you're using. You are going to run for long periods of time, it is important to own a good pair of running shoes to do so. Stop by your local sport store (Feet First, Dick's Sporting Goods) and talk to the shoe clerk. Bring the current shoes you are running with and ask him/her if those are appropriate shoes to run in. It may be that your type of foot (whether you have flat feet or a high arch) is working against the type of shoe you have. Let us know if you have any further problems.
Jessica W.

by i_luv_devin on 1/5/2011 1:15:43 AM

Hey Chicas! Need advice? Well I’m here to help! I Love to give advice, and will answer your question ASAP. I’ll know 99% of this stuff, inside and out, and if not, I’ll look it up for you!

Here are some of my Topics!
*Mean Girls
*Figure Skating
*Starting Middle School

♥ Megan ♥

by Chicka678 on 1/4/2011 9:45:00 PM

These look yummy!

by Photochickie on 1/4/2011 9:25:53 PM

Hey girls,
if you guys ever need help in anything, I'm here for you!! Smile
Just visit my site and leave a comment
or if you just want to talk then I'm here too Laughing Elizabeth P.

by dreamsnwishes on 1/4/2011 8:59:43 PM

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?