Bridget M.

is modding

24 MINUTES AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

3 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

4 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

What's this stuff in my throat?

What's phelgm? I have it in my throat a lot... How do I get rid of it? Hey, girl. Phlegm is completely normal. It’s a...

I know how you feel girl
This happens to me all the time
People always ask me why I'm not laughing when it happens (I laugh ALOT)
we will get through this together

by kui on 7/27/2011 9:43:24 PM

Hey, ok so in the winter my nose gets really runny and it gets into my throat. It gets so bad that I can't even laugh without having to cough because of the phlegm. Obviously now tht the weather is getting warmer it's not a very big problem but it happens whenever I get sick. Do you have any tips to help?

hey! make sure you've got a pack of travel tissues at all times Smile

Helen S.

by lilifrog on 3/18/2011 4:19:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!

my mom wont let me get my ears pierced. im 12!!! she said when i was 8 we'd talk about it wen i was 10 and she never did so 2 years went by and i kept asking and she keeps saying well i'll have to talk to your dad. and then finally like a month ago before my 12th bday, we went into claires and she asked me if i still wanted my ears pierced and i said YES! and she said ok. and then i was like oh i want those magnetic earrings and shes like no i'm not going to let you get those. wait until you turn 12 and you can get your ears pierced and she hasnt said anything yet...what should i do? how should i ask her? i really want them sooooo bad!!! please help me!

by sdaisy98 on 2/12/2011 11:41:24 PM

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.
by babygirl1996 on 1/20/2011 1:15:02 PM

by LiveLaughLove11 on 1/20/2011 5:05:34 PM

bye now Laughing

by ahoygeeoh! on 1/15/2011 3:49:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
hello (: how is your day?
anyway, so uhm you see i have this like pimple thing on my upper lip (its nawt really a pimple) and idk what it is. ive had it since i was little. it comes back around this type of cold weather. do you know what it possibly is? and how to get rid of it AYSAP?
thanks, i heart you<3

Hey girl, thanks for asking! Day isn't going so hot. Think I'm might be getting the stomach flu. Frown. -- Honestly, I've never heard of that before. But it would make sense that it happens because your skin is dry in the cold weather. Why don't you try using Burt's Bee's lip balm? That always helps! Or even just moisturizing lotion, see if that works. Most important thing, don't touch or rub on it during the day! It will most likely only get more inflamed. Good luck girl! =] It'll go away asap!

lauren r.

by ahoygeeoh! on 1/15/2011 3:04:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! I REALLY want to get second piercings on my ears but I'm scared! Like does it actually hurt way worse than getting your first piercings or are my friends just trying to make me chicken out?!?!?

If youre getting the second piercing right next to your first youre perfectly fine Smile it hurts no more than anything else. Certain places on your cartilage do hurt more though so depending on where you get it it may be moe pain. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by shanna001 on 1/13/2011 12:33:07 AM

MOd MOD MOD MOD MOD MO MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so my mom said i can get my ears pierced in june(since i have sports almost every month)! yippe! im just scared of it. can you tell me everything that you know about it? like before you get a hole into your ear, to changing them and everything? how long do you need to have them in??? thanks please give me everying info you have, even the tiny oones. i jus want to make sure im making the right choice about it!!

That's soo awesome!  I remember I was uber-excited when my 'rents let me pierce my ears.  First off, ask your mom to help you find a place that's healthy and safe for piercings.  As for the day of, it can be nerve-wracking, and it does hurt when they pierce it, but it's over pretty quick!  The piercing technician will give you the deets on cleaning and how long to leave them in.  It's super-important to follow their advice to keep it healthly 'n clean.  The fun part is picking out what to wear after your first pair, natch!  Some girls ears are more sensitive to others, so keep track if any types of metal irritate your ears.  Some brands, like Claire's offer "Sensitive Solutions" earrings that are less likely to cause irritation.  Enjoy!  xoxo

Marie H.

by kmn21 on 1/10/2011 9:23:39 PM

**MODD**
so I'm new to girls life (the website) and I just had a question about the whole win a prize thing. So do we have to be subscribers to enter the contest or just a member on the website?

Hey girlie. No, you can just  be a member on the site : )

Elizabeth P.

by rowergurlxoxo on 1/10/2011 2:48:33 PM

MOD MOD!!! I have phlegm all the time in my throat and my older sis always makes fun of me and tells me that it is so disgusting! Help plz....

by JulesRox on 1/4/2011 7:04:01 PM