6 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

9 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

10 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Snag that dream job: I wanna...be a news correspondent

Have you ever wished you could be a reporter on the evening news? Do you look up to all those news correspondents and hope that...

i really want to be a meteorologist but my role model, don harman comitted suicide! now i dont know what to do?????????????????????????

by averypoindexter on 12/11/2011 11:17:10 AM

I really want to be a meteorologist and work at The Weather Channel in Atlanta, Georgia Smile

by Sheyenne on 7/5/2011 1:41:43 PM

Watch out nbc and abc for u will c me face reporting the lastest and greatest news and also I juss joined and I need someone willing to be mii friend and recommed me stuff cause I am juss a little clueless

by twihard_fan on 3/29/2011 6:43:25 PM

Join It's a girls thing! We give great advice and quickly to! Come to my profile to learn more about it Smile

by fluteplayer629 on 2/13/2011 12:59:05 PM

I totally want to be a reporter!

by sockmonkey49 on 2/5/2011 6:22:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD As you may know, Chicago recently had a huge blizzard that is still ongoing. My mom has a bad back and cannot shovel, my dad is out of town until Friday in Georgia, and my 7 year old brother doesn't want to help. Therefore, I took on the responsibility of shoveling 3 feet of snow out of my 2-car, long driveway. I spent 3 hours outside, shoveling my driveway and sidewalk out of the deep snow. It was very very heavy, and exhausting. My back really hurts and I am super tired. But the snow is still coming down and I need to go back out there to shovel again. I don't want to, but no one else can besides me. We don't own a snowblower since we moved to Illinois from Ohio a year ago, and are not going to invest in one because we are moving to Georgia at the end of this month. I don't know how to deal with this.

Hey girlie, first thing's first. Take a deep breath, this is alot of stress! There's no use in getting yourself sick by shoveling while it's sitll snowing so I would wait for it to stop before you head back out there. Also, make sure your mom knows that it is hard work, and hint that maybe your brother should help out. It's not fair for you to do it all! I would also call a friend to talk about it with. Venting may help! Or right it down in a notebook or something similar. If you need to, give your dad a call too and ask him if there are any tricks to shoveling. Hope this helps Smile

Caitlin F.

by gymnastqueen00 on 2/2/2011 11:54:14 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, so I need a job! zBesides babysitting (not that often)I would work as a cashier in a grocery store. Turns out you have to be 16. That is a year and a half away for me. I need to start saving money for a car and college and everything else! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hey girl! So, it's definitely hard to find a job when you're young. I got my first job when I was 15 at Baskin Robbins, but I also know some other restaurants who may want young hostesses or some other quick service food places. Here's an article of a girl in a similar situation that we gave some ideas to. Hope this helps! Smile

Caitlin F.

by ambersgirl on 2/2/2011 11:29:23 AM

MODERATOR!!!!! Is 13 years old too young to worry about college? I really want to become a writer and go to college in the UK. What can I do to become a better writer? Thanks!!

hey! I'm a writer too, and honestly the best thing to improve your writing is to read as much as you can. It'll inspire you and broaden your horizons. you shouldn't worry about college but it's never too soon to start looking Smile
Helen S.

by iloverocknroll on 1/23/2011 3:38:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD(becca g.) hey um well lately I've been thinking about college and like when I grow up alot even though I'm only in seventh grade!! I even kno what college I wanna go to! and like I think it's just cause I can be free and be my own person without my parents controlling me, I don't know is there any camps I can do that you stay in a dorm? help me please!

Hey girlie, there are a lot of away camps available to kids your age it all depends on your interests and location I recommend you visiting your guidance counselor so they can put you in touch with camps in your area

Paige T.

by laughlots on 1/16/2011 10:30:24 PM

Hey chicas! This is Happy, your personal go-to person for advice. Ask me anything- I’ll give you advice on boys, clothes, style, makeup, hair, beauty, family, friends, school, parties and other hangouts, gifts, jobs, workouts, eating, health, accessories, your body, entertainment, hobbies, after-school, depression, drama of any kind, difficult situations, bullies, and anything else you want help figuring out! Ask your question on my profile, and I’ll post your question with well-thought out advice underneath on your wall ASAP!

by Ask Happy on 1/11/2011 9:38:27 PM