3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What date should you go on this weekend?

8 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What Netflix show should you binge watch this weekend?

9 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 gossip girl chats it up with a prepaid LG G Stylo from @sprint:

GL makes over every meal to help you eat better!

Buh-bye holiday pounds — and total sugar addiction!

Hey babygirl1256, jogging around your neighborhood, riding your bike, walking places and drinking water are all easy ways to shed pounds. Try exercising for about 30 minutes to an hour once or a couple times a week. Set up a scheldue that works for you. Dedicate a few minutes to jumping jacks, sit ups or push ups, leg lunges, And other exercises you like. YouTube probably has some good routines. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod mod.....
I have gained some weight in the past year... And it's making ne self conscious. What are some good fat burning workouts to try..? Lynae P.

by Babygirl1265 on 1/20/2012 6:31:40 PM

i stop drinking soda 2 years ago because i gave it up four lent!!!!!!!!!!!!

by waffles4eva! on 4/12/2011 7:26:49 PM

I stopped drinking soda 2 weeks ago and i feel better knowing that im not losing myself to a can of nasty. I drink water alot, but i hate the how its all plain so i add lemons to them. i know that sounds nasty, but i like the sour taste.. it gives it flavor. And im gonna go without candy for 2 months. this will be hard.. jk.. im actually going to have gum only... sugar-free... haha...

by iclaire22 on 1/24/2011 11:02:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have really weak ankles and they always hurt randomly! I need tips on getting them better! Calcuim? Doctor? WHAT???

Hey girly! Check out these tips. And if you don't notice any difference in a few weeks, I'd ask your doc about it Smile

Becca G.

by nwagirl on 1/20/2011 5:16:57 PM

I almost never eat bad but since Thanksgiving I havent eaten the best. I just need to get back into the flow of eating well and exercising.

by luckykel on 1/18/2011 11:22:36 PM

I am twelve years old and very short. I mean, I am four foot eight, without shoes on. And i weigh 70 pounds. Everyone says i am super skinny, but im NOT. My thighs are like tree trunks. Everything i eat, goes right there. What should i do?

by koolkat21 on 1/15/2011 5:02:36 PM

Wow.. I counted and haven't had soda in like 4 and a half months! I also lost like.. 5 pounds.

by graciecab on 1/12/2011 12:57:49 AM

MOD!! Is Sobee Lifewater good for you too? Because it says on the nutrtion labe that is has 10 percent of iron, vitamin a, vitamin b, c, d, and nicain? Is it still healthy?

Hey girl! Yes it is very healthy! Vitamin a, b, c, and d are all healthy for you and your body needs these nutrients! So drink up! XOXO

Blaine D.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 1/11/2011 4:11:53 PM

1.put ur hand on ur chest

2.say the person dat u love 4 times

3.put ur finger on ur nose

4.say their name 4 times

5.put this on 4 articles and tomorrow they will say i love u,kiss on da cheek,or ask u out

by DontStopDreaming on 1/9/2011 9:16:22 PM

Hey mod, well i'v been exercising for about a year now but my stomach has only reduced a tiny bit. My brother told me that my back looks smaller and so does my arms. He also said that your stomach reduces the last, is this true? and well will i have a slim tummy?!

Hola chica! It is true for females for the tummy to be the last place to lose all that troublesome fat. This is because we are naturally built to have children, and all our fat is stored in our stomach, waiting to provide for them when they come. But if you need some help in getting a flatter stomach, check out this workout to obtain some fab abs!
Jessica W.

by priyasha on 1/5/2011 8:30:10 AM

Don’t avoid that sweet craving today. If you restrict yourself now, you might end up eating way too much at your next meal.
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

You can be allergic to your cell phone.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!