1 HOURS AGO How to deal with a dude who doesn't want to be seen in public with you: http://t.co/qUwo536bo0

2 HOURS AGO 5 fresh takes on your basic salad bowl: http://t.co/8bYgjmpBc9

3 HOURS AGO We wanna know—how do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/56fWabzPiC

COMMENTS

Avoid the Post-Holiday Blues!

Stay cheery, even after all the stockings are stashed away...

1.put ur hand on ur chest

2.say the person dat u love 4 times

3.put ur finger on ur nose

4.say their name 4 times

5.put this on 4 articles and tomorrow they will say i love u,kiss on da cheek,or ask u out

by *impie on 3/23/2011 3:12:18 PM

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS TO 10 OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

by aylahalo on 2/6/2011 9:22:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
so i got these super cute over-the-knee socks for christmas, but i have no idea what to wear them with. do u have any suggestions??

Hey girlie! You can wear them with something like a skirt, short or dress, as long as they are long enough to sit right at the middle of your thigh. That way you'll be able to show off your socks while wearing cute bottoms with it. If you need some examples, then check out Alexa Chung's style with over-the-knee socks: she does it so well!
Jessica W.

by topazrg on 1/12/2011 10:51:58 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! okay i have this freind and she is super clingy. I feel that she always clings to me and wont spend time with anyone else at school. I cant talk to alot of my other freinds as good as i used to because she is always there wanting to get involved in our conversations. She always calls me for help on homework. And since i dont have a cell phone she calls my home phone over and over until i finally pick it up. Every time the phone rings me and my family know its probably her. She always relys on me for help and her feelings get hurt easily. How can i nicely tell her to stop calling me so often?

Hey girl, just start saying you're busy or that during certain times (dinner hour especially) your family would prefer no one call. Don't answer the phone if she keeps calling; instead offer to hang out with her sometime on the weekend. Then seeing her is on your terms.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Turqoise365 on 1/11/2011 11:21:26 PM

Hey chicas! This is Happy, your personal advice go-to. Ask me anything- I’ll give you advice on boys, clothes, style, makeup, hair, beauty, family, friends, school, parties and other hangouts, gifts, jobs, workouts, eating, health, accessories, your body, entertainment, hobbies, after-school, depression, drama of any kind, difficult situations, bullies, and anything else you want help figuring out! Ask your question on my profile, and I’ll post your question with well-thought out advice underneath on your wall ASAP!

by Ask Happy on 1/11/2011 10:05:02 PM

1.put ur hand on ur chest

2.say the person dat u love 4 times

3.put ur finger on ur nose

4.say their name 4 times

by erichmo on 1/11/2011 6:52:09 PM

Omg i saw those socks at forever 21 for like 89 cents
SOOOO cute but i like vans socks to

by soccerchick1999 on 1/9/2011 8:58:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD. my crush flirts with every girl.how can i tell if he likes me?ughhh!!!

Hey! usually he'll make a special effort to be around you or talk to you more than other people Smile
Helen S.

by lolandpeace987 on 1/9/2011 1:55:52 PM

mod mod  so i think i like this guy who just moved here but i wanna become his friend first the prob is im too shy to say anything!!

Hey girlie! To become his friend, you will have to talk to him or find a way for him to talk to you. So, try and do things he likes to do. Maybe he will initiate the conversation then.
Marly Z.

by courtney6620 on 1/8/2011 7:56:22 PM

Why must all fragrances be sooooooooooooooo expensive? ):

by geniuschick123 on 1/7/2011 4:44:48 PM