33 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 win @iHome's iBT28GC Bluetooth color changing dual alarm clock: http://t.co/WW27IL7u6I

1 HOURS AGO LONG LIVE #ALEXRUSSO!!! @selenagomez: http://t.co/Sjy2FP9ZlU

13 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

COMMENTS

Avoid the Post-Holiday Blues!

Stay cheery, even after all the stockings are stashed away...

Hey!I need advice on my crush...I moved away last year,but we talk on Facebook ALL the time!!Hes really nice and can tell if im upset about something(even though its through the computer!) He knows i like him because my(big mouthed)friend told him...does he like me back?and if so how do i tell?

by bluejaygirl101 on 1/6/2011 1:58:15 PM

Hey!I have a crush on this guy and since i moved away a year ago.And we have been talking on facebook,nearly everyday.He know I like him because one of my friends told him.But whenever we talk hes always happy and im not sure if he likes me back...How do i tell?

by bluejaygirl101 on 1/6/2011 1:40:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD i really like my neighbor...but he's super popular and wel, im not. should i still flirt with him or give that job to the popular girls? thnx

Hey girlie! If you like your neighbor then def go for it! You shouldn't feel like you have to measure up to girls that are more popular or more wealthy! I'm sure your an amazing girl and have so much going for you that those other girls may not have! Just be yourself! Guys want girls who are sweet and are themselves! Trust me they don't just like someone because of there popularity! Goodluck! Hope everything goes well! XOXO
Blaine D.

by keri49 on 1/6/2011 10:18:03 AM

Cute!...........i heart these ideas! ;) Need advice?? Need it fast?? Then ask me, the Advice Queen. I give advice on everything and anything. From boys to fashion to puberty, I can help with whatever you need. Just post your Qs on my pro and I’ll get back to you ASAP. Check me out! ;) XOXO~Courtney <333333
Blaine D.

by cmn5297 on 1/6/2011 10:17:34 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD is liquid or powder foundation/cover-up better? which one looks better and looks more natural? thanks!

Hey girlie! It really depends on what kind of skin type you have! In my opinion I think powder foundation comes across more natural! Have you tried bare minerals before? That is what I use everyday and I love it! Hope that helps! XOXO

Blaine D.

by awesomeful on 1/6/2011 9:24:18 AM

**********ATTENTION**********

Hey everyone come check out club Music's #1 Fans,a club for all girls where you can talk all about MUSIC!!!!! or/and come check out my personal profile Princess Keziyah.I also give fashion advice so if you have any questions come to my personal profile and i will answer as soon as possible

Luv,
The Prez/Keziyah Laughing

by Music's #1 Fans on 1/5/2011 11:26:04 PM

Great ideas!!
If you want a new scent, my favorite perfume is Twentyone Black by Rue21.
It is yummy!!! Haha. But I live in AK so I dont have a Rue21 in the ENTIRE state Frown

by goldfish123 on 1/5/2011 10:44:39 PM

great ideas, gl!

by janerbuy on 1/5/2011 10:29:21 PM

MOD
It's a long story, but please please please reply! My so called "besties" aren't very good friends at all! I've known this for months now, but I haven't done anything about it! They talk about me behind my back, blab all my secrets behind my back, ignore me, put me down, and make me feel horrible! I'm sick of being a doormat, I let them walk all over me and be jerks to me, but I'm so quite and I hate conflict! I want to leave them, but I'm NOT popular so I don't fit in anywhere else, and I don't want to be alone all the time! What should I do to get away from my friends, but not be a social outcast at school! Thanks so much MOD!!!!

I know you hate conflict but thats the only way to fix this situation. Next time they walk all over you, you should point it out and tell them how it makes you feel. If they see how it hurts you hopefully they'll stop. You just have to make it known to them. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by selgomez1997 on 1/5/2011 9:38:39 PM

really? i heart skinny jeans but i no what u r sayin

by gmspeaches on 1/5/2011 9:19:44 PM