1 HOURS AGO Win @rydelR5's fave outfit from the GL fash closet: http://t.co/uPhv3ZDQYH

2 HOURS AGO 7 no-so-scary scary movies: http://t.co/v7p5cuxrXP

3 HOURS AGO Is your cereal causing you to have a bad day? http://t.co/qBXmfHfn4h

COMMENTS

Avoid the Post-Holiday Blues!

Stay cheery, even after all the stockings are stashed away...

1.put ur hand on ur chest

2.say the person dat u love 4 times

3.put ur finger on ur nose

4.say their name 4 times

5.put this on 4 articles and tomorrow they will say i love u,kiss on da cheek,or ask u out

by *impie on 3/23/2011 3:12:18 PM

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS TO 10 OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

by aylahalo on 2/6/2011 9:22:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
so i got these super cute over-the-knee socks for christmas, but i have no idea what to wear them with. do u have any suggestions??

Hey girlie! You can wear them with something like a skirt, short or dress, as long as they are long enough to sit right at the middle of your thigh. That way you'll be able to show off your socks while wearing cute bottoms with it. If you need some examples, then check out Alexa Chung's style with over-the-knee socks: she does it so well!
Jessica W.

by topazrg on 1/12/2011 10:51:58 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! okay i have this freind and she is super clingy. I feel that she always clings to me and wont spend time with anyone else at school. I cant talk to alot of my other freinds as good as i used to because she is always there wanting to get involved in our conversations. She always calls me for help on homework. And since i dont have a cell phone she calls my home phone over and over until i finally pick it up. Every time the phone rings me and my family know its probably her. She always relys on me for help and her feelings get hurt easily. How can i nicely tell her to stop calling me so often?

Hey girl, just start saying you're busy or that during certain times (dinner hour especially) your family would prefer no one call. Don't answer the phone if she keeps calling; instead offer to hang out with her sometime on the weekend. Then seeing her is on your terms.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Turqoise365 on 1/11/2011 11:21:26 PM

Hey chicas! This is Happy, your personal advice go-to. Ask me anything- I’ll give you advice on boys, clothes, style, makeup, hair, beauty, family, friends, school, parties and other hangouts, gifts, jobs, workouts, eating, health, accessories, your body, entertainment, hobbies, after-school, depression, drama of any kind, difficult situations, bullies, and anything else you want help figuring out! Ask your question on my profile, and I’ll post your question with well-thought out advice underneath on your wall ASAP!

by Ask Happy on 1/11/2011 10:05:02 PM

1.put ur hand on ur chest

2.say the person dat u love 4 times

3.put ur finger on ur nose

4.say their name 4 times

by erichmo on 1/11/2011 6:52:09 PM

Omg i saw those socks at forever 21 for like 89 cents
SOOOO cute but i like vans socks to

by soccerchick1999 on 1/9/2011 8:58:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD. my crush flirts with every girl.how can i tell if he likes me?ughhh!!!

Hey! usually he'll make a special effort to be around you or talk to you more than other people Smile
Helen S.

by lolandpeace987 on 1/9/2011 1:55:52 PM

mod mod  so i think i like this guy who just moved here but i wanna become his friend first the prob is im too shy to say anything!!

Hey girlie! To become his friend, you will have to talk to him or find a way for him to talk to you. So, try and do things he likes to do. Maybe he will initiate the conversation then.
Marly Z.

by courtney6620 on 1/8/2011 7:56:22 PM

Why must all fragrances be sooooooooooooooo expensive? ):

by geniuschick123 on 1/7/2011 4:44:48 PM

Hey!I need advice on my crush...I moved away last year,but we talk on Facebook ALL the time!!Hes really nice and can tell if im upset about something(even though its through the computer!) He knows i like him because my(big mouthed)friend told him...does he like me back?and if so how do i tell?

by bluejaygirl101 on 1/6/2011 1:58:15 PM

Hey!I have a crush on this guy and since i moved away a year ago.And we have been talking on facebook,nearly everyday.He know I like him because one of my friends told him.But whenever we talk hes always happy and im not sure if he likes me back...How do i tell?

by bluejaygirl101 on 1/6/2011 1:40:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD i really like my neighbor...but he's super popular and wel, im not. should i still flirt with him or give that job to the popular girls? thnx

Hey girlie! If you like your neighbor then def go for it! You shouldn't feel like you have to measure up to girls that are more popular or more wealthy! I'm sure your an amazing girl and have so much going for you that those other girls may not have! Just be yourself! Guys want girls who are sweet and are themselves! Trust me they don't just like someone because of there popularity! Goodluck! Hope everything goes well! XOXO
Blaine D.

by keri49 on 1/6/2011 10:18:03 AM

Cute!...........i heart these ideas! ;) Need advice?? Need it fast?? Then ask me, the Advice Queen. I give advice on everything and anything. From boys to fashion to puberty, I can help with whatever you need. Just post your Qs on my pro and I’ll get back to you ASAP. Check me out! ;) XOXO~Courtney <333333
Blaine D.

by cmn5297 on 1/6/2011 10:17:34 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD is liquid or powder foundation/cover-up better? which one looks better and looks more natural? thanks!

Hey girlie! It really depends on what kind of skin type you have! In my opinion I think powder foundation comes across more natural! Have you tried bare minerals before? That is what I use everyday and I love it! Hope that helps! XOXO

Blaine D.

by awesomeful on 1/6/2011 9:24:18 AM

**********ATTENTION**********

Hey everyone come check out club Music's #1 Fans,a club for all girls where you can talk all about MUSIC!!!!! or/and come check out my personal profile Princess Keziyah.I also give fashion advice so if you have any questions come to my personal profile and i will answer as soon as possible

Luv,
The Prez/Keziyah Laughing

by Music's #1 Fans on 1/5/2011 11:26:04 PM

Great ideas!!
If you want a new scent, my favorite perfume is Twentyone Black by Rue21.
It is yummy!!! Haha. But I live in AK so I dont have a Rue21 in the ENTIRE state Frown

by goldfish123 on 1/5/2011 10:44:39 PM

great ideas, gl!

by janerbuy on 1/5/2011 10:29:21 PM

MOD
It's a long story, but please please please reply! My so called "besties" aren't very good friends at all! I've known this for months now, but I haven't done anything about it! They talk about me behind my back, blab all my secrets behind my back, ignore me, put me down, and make me feel horrible! I'm sick of being a doormat, I let them walk all over me and be jerks to me, but I'm so quite and I hate conflict! I want to leave them, but I'm NOT popular so I don't fit in anywhere else, and I don't want to be alone all the time! What should I do to get away from my friends, but not be a social outcast at school! Thanks so much MOD!!!!

I know you hate conflict but thats the only way to fix this situation. Next time they walk all over you, you should point it out and tell them how it makes you feel. If they see how it hurts you hopefully they'll stop. You just have to make it known to them. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by selgomez1997 on 1/5/2011 9:38:39 PM

really? i heart skinny jeans but i no what u r sayin

by gmspeaches on 1/5/2011 9:19:44 PM

Cool article.

This is kinda random but anyway….I HATE skinny jeans, Aeropostle, Hollister, Abercrombie and Fitch, and American Eagle. I hate them because they are just soooo typical and mainstream. I mean like almost everyone wears them. I hate trends. I like what I like and I’m not going to change that just because other people think it is what’s cool. Those stores are really expensive too. You pay like $50 bucks and for what? Something that looks exactly like all the other kids at your school. I like Salvation Army, Goodwill, and Kohl’s. I always look unique.

by teardrops on my jazz shoes on 1/5/2011 4:53:19 PM

Cool ideas. For cheaper though, you can find Christmas lights on sale at home hardware stores or you just use leftover Christmas lights. Easy! And you have a little bit of Christmas spirit in your room. And, since the roller-ball is a little pricey, especially if you're feeling the after-Christmas crunch, Bath and Body Works has some fab body mists for relatively cheap. The travel sized ones are between $3 and $5 depending on whether you live in the US or Canada.

by londongirl12 on 1/5/2011 4:27:59 PM

I want the lights!

by Photochickie on 1/5/2011 4:04:25 PM

I have those socks!!

by elizabethmariexo on 1/5/2011 3:44:40 PM

Cool ideas! It's just that I think we should talk to GL into posting things that are more affordable! $18 for a roll on fragrance? $50 for some leather jacket? $30 for a watch? What about $15 for jeans, $20 for some awesome sneaks, and keep the accessories below $20! What teenage girl can afford a $40 bracelet no matter how stylish it is?!?!

***If you need advice on anything, fashion, beauty, health, fitness, family, friends, guys, and more give me a try!!***
Just comment on my profile and give me up to 48 hours to respond! (Usually less though...)

*******Need fabulous finds that are budget friendly? Want a daily pick-me-up before school? If so, check out my blog!!*******

All you gotta do is type in True Blue Abbi into the Google search box and it will take you there where you can become a follower (PLEASE), comment on posts, and tell your friends!!

-aBBi giRL