10 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

13 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

14 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

Well, hello!

I was walking across my school’s courtyard when I saw my ex. I thought he was going to hug me, so I tried to duck under...

pain haha!

by sweetdreamer98 on 2/25/2011 11:29:01 PM

Moo

by scissorluv101 on 2/18/2011 1:29:31 PM

i was having a great day,and then at homeroom me and one of my friends were passing notes to each other. my friend was trying to convince me to ask my crush out , but my coach form P.E. ,that came to help my homeroom teacher with the fCAT, caught us and put up the notes on the projector for the whole class and my crush to see! talk about ambarassment!

by jen1511 on 1/23/2011 1:54:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
I really like this guy & he is amazing!... except when he is with another one of our friends. When they're together, he is always making fun of me & saying he "hates" me. I know he doesn't hate me cause we almost always end up sitting by each other at games & i think he looks at me, cause whenever I look around or at him, he tells me that "staring is rude!" Like he thinks I'm staring at him.(which sometimes i amSmile Anyways, whats his deal? He is shy, so it makes sense that he says he hates me, b/c he knows i like him, so he doesn't want anyone to think he likes me. But its pretty obvious that he doesnt hate me & he is only mean around Nathan! Whats up?! I'm so confused!!! PLEASE HELPPP!!!
Thanks!!!!

Hey girlie,

He may just be trying to cover up his feelings for you, but would you really want to be with a guy who's embarrassed that he likes you? He isn't treating you right at the moment, so there's no saying that he would if you guys were together. I would say you should bring it up next time he's mean to you--tell him that he's not treating you with respect, and if he doesn't stop, find a guy that will treat you like the princess that you are!

Clare W.

by basketballlove12 on 1/20/2011 1:07:48 PM

oh that must of hurt

by mozilla10 on 1/19/2011 7:29:20 AM

@MOD, thanksSmile i'll work on it.

by Live*Laugh*Love*4eva on 1/17/2011 11:17:00 PM

my mom is a counsiler and so i know everything about boys,shcool, mean girls how to get a boyfriend ,and more i can give u advice on anything post on my profile

(Hey girl, Putting your email address in your comment breaks one of our most important rules about keeping personal info private. Please discontinue posting your address here!)

Lauren C.

by Awesome74 on 1/17/2011 5:42:29 PM

Hey everyone!
Comment on my profile if you have a problem about anything from Boys to Healthy Eating and I can give you good advise. I'll tell you the dead honest truth!
xoxo -Bryce

by xXbrycelynnXx on 1/17/2011 4:24:28 PM

Hey girls! Get advice from me on anything! Boys Relationships Family Friends Healthy-Eating Staying-Fit School Dance Acting ANYTHING!! So visit my profile, and ask me! sstods Smile guaranteed answer within 24 hours on ur profile. If your profile isnt publicly visible, ill answer on mine!

by sstods on 1/17/2011 4:08:23 PM

MODMODMODMOD***
Alright, so im 14, almost 15, and alot of guys in my grade have asked me out. ive turned all of them down and i feel really bad, but i just like them as freinds. A couple of months ago, this Jr guy started talking to me. we talked alot and he said he liked me and i liked him. he was amazing. then he randomly stopped talking to me for like 2months. We're talking again now, but off and on. He compliments me alot and says really sweet things, but only sometimes. we'll go a couple of weeks without talking, and sometimes we'll talk everyday. Im not sure whats going on, but i kinda feel like im being used. what sucks is i still like him..What should i do?? Help Please. ThanksSmile

Hey girlie,

If you're concerned about it, why not ask him? Don't make a big deal about it, but just ask him why you haven't heard from him in so long. He might be worried about things getting too serious - sometimes that makes guys nervous - but you're right, you don't deserve to only be talked to when it's convenient for him. Still, you don't want to be rude. It'd probably be best to make an effort to befriend new guys who you might like and be a little less "available" to your crush, just to show him that you won't always be there when he wants you to be. Don't play games, but don't wait around for him either!

Lauren C.