AN HOUR AGO How's your luck lookin'? Check your #horoscope to find out: http://t.co/G3UNgFG7x0

18 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

19 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

COMMENTS

Well, hello!

I was walking across my school’s courtyard when I saw my ex. I thought he was going to hug me, so I tried to duck under...

Hey girls,
if you guys ever need help in anything, I'm here for you!! Smile
Just visit my site and leave a comment
or if you just want to talk then I'm here too Laughing

by dreamsnwishes on 1/9/2011 7:14:57 PM

So you fell for.........nothing.

by Lipglosslover47 on 1/9/2011 2:17:46 PM

Just saying everybody I'm good at answering relationship questions and stuff about puberty and last but not least girl talk and friends so just ask I wont share if it personal I'll read it answer you an delete it well bye =D

by nickygirl24 on 1/9/2011 1:41:06 PM

Uh soo wmbarising

by Char14! on 1/8/2011 8:23:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I really like my friend, but he knows I like him so now its awkward. I don't exactly want him to really like me, I just want to be his friend, but when I try he pushes me away. Hes got other friends and I can tell I'm not one of them, even though I sit with him on the bus & talk to him everyday. What can I do?

by tweexoxo on 1/8/2011 1:33:31 AM

MOD MOD MOD next week is auditions for my school's musical (Beauty and the Beast Smile) and my BFF and I,who are, well, theatre buddies I guess, have the same audition time and stuff. She's been planning on singing a certain song (Part of Your World from Ariel) for, like, 2 months, and I recently gave up on the song I wanted to do (I Feel Pretty) and haven't really been able to decide what to sing. Well, I just tried singing the same song as her, and it sounded, like, perfect for me, Smile and I love the song. But I don't want her to get mad about me doing the same song-- it'll feel like a competition if we do the same song. Any advice?? thankk ya. <3

Hey girlie. Hmm. What about "Stuff" from The Littler Mermaid? That song is great too. Actually all songs from disney movies are great for auditions! Try finding another song that makes your voice sound good.

Elizabeth P.

by gengen98 on 1/7/2011 9:33:33 PM

lol!

by hailbop16 on 1/7/2011 8:28:08 PM

i have a dance today and i plan on slowdancing. what do you talk about when you are dancing? i dont want it to get awkward... Thanks!

Hey girlie. Talk about the song, what music the two of you like, how each others Christmas was...really anything that comes to mind!

Elizabeth P.

by spicegirl098 on 1/7/2011 3:08:42 PM

MOD MOD
Ok so this guy posted a status on facebook "like for a rate" then down below there was a comment, "i dont wanna rate anyone i just wanna see how many people like my status". so i commented that he was a tease and then he commented sorry i meant text me for a rate...if u got my #. i cant tell if he meant me? does he want my number or was tht just general comment? thx<3

Hey girlie! It sounds like it was a general comment. Just wait it out. If he really wants a number, he will ask again
Jessica W.

by nine_twelver803 on 1/7/2011 10:55:23 AM

Hey girls,if you guys ever need help in anything, I'm here for you!! Smile Just visit my site and leave a commentor if you just want to talk then I'm here too Laughing

by dreamsnwishes on 1/6/2011 10:08:50 PM