AN HOUR AGO Here's *everything* you need for a fabulously fashionable fall. So much outfit inspo: http://t.co/8v3OtD2WhK

14 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

14 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

COMMENTS

Well, hello!

I was walking across my school’s courtyard when I saw my ex. I thought he was going to hug me, so I tried to duck under...

At least ur ex was being friendly lol

by chicka678 on 1/6/2011 10:02:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi my name is Ciera. My name will relate to my problem. So the first time i kissed my boyfriend (now ex.) I though it was fine, but he told his friend that i missed his mouth (which i didnt) and now when ever they go out they buy Sierra Mist (sounds like Ciera missed). How do I get him back? We are now just friends but i still wann get him back

Hey girl. You gotta be the bigger person. Don't get him back. Just ignore him for a while. Then he'll realize he was being stupid and really feel the need to talk to you and hang out with you. I guess more...play hard to get. But definitely make him realize he was mean, by ignoring him. Not getting him back. That never helps, trust me. =]

lauren r.

by c3c3 on 1/6/2011 7:34:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

by c3c3 on 1/6/2011 7:30:43 PM

I'm sure the guys thought nothing of it. They're guys, they do things like that all the time!! Smile

by HarryPotterFanClub on 1/6/2011 3:27:07 PM

Blaine D Thanks so much! That definitly helped!
Blaine D.

by kikidee12 on 1/6/2011 11:27:57 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD So I've never had a BF before and I tend to get kinda awkward whenever I'm around guys my age. So whenever my crush comes over he'll say something like "hey what's up?" and walking past him and without looking at him I say "nothing" and I realized how annoyed and miserable I sounded. I don't mean to and I feel real bad 'cause he must think I'm annoyed I just don't know how to be around guys yet! Help!

Hey girlie! Don't worry this comes with age! Believe it or not I used to be the same way! Try practicing talking to your crush at home with your friends or in the mirror! Next time he walks by try to get some courage and say hi back! When the right guy comes along I'm sure that you won't have trouble talking to him! Goodluck girl! XOXO!

Blaine D.