AN HOUR AGO GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week: http://t.co/aIbCoYgqEe

AN HOUR AGO Obsessed with getting your first kiss: http://t.co/haIO9H134e

13 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

COMMENTS

Create your own winter wonderland

Snow not on the forecast? Transform your warm weather locale into Frosty’s playground…

im glad i live in p.a. itz always freezing here, but i love it. and since it ski and snowboard i kind of need it to snow

by hulagirl410 on 1/19/2011 11:25:30 PM

MOD
Is anyone modding today? Usually you see some people in the top corner that say_______is modding? Im new so can some1 explain this to me thanks Smile if nobody modds today just get back to me tomorrow thanks! ;)

Hey darling. I'm one of the interns at Girls' Life and I'll be modding for right now. There is usually someone who is modding from Monday - Friday from 10 am - 5 pm, and we will be answering any concerns or questions you guys may have Smile
Jessica W.

by BehindHazelEyes on 1/12/2011 9:40:17 AM

When i first set up my account i said i was 12 but i am 13 (i put 1998 instead of 1997) is there any way to change that. i made a mistake on setting it up. THanks for your help! -BehindHazelEYes sorry bout the oops!

Hey girlie! You can find all answers about using our accounts here: http://www.girlslife.com/page/PROFILE-FAQ.aspx
Jessica W.

by BehindHazelEyes on 1/12/2011 9:31:47 AM

Hey chicas! This is Happy, your personal advice go-to. Ask me anything- I’ll give you advice on boys, clothes, style, makeup, hair, beauty, family, friends, school, parties and other hangouts, gifts, jobs, workouts, eating, health, accessories, your body, entertainment, hobbies, after-school, depression, drama of any kind, difficult situations, bullies, and anything else you want help figuring out! Ask your question on my profile, and I’ll post your question with well-thought out advice underneath on your wall ASAP!

by Ask Happy on 1/11/2011 10:02:49 PM

it never snows in the part of calfornia i live in. im dreaming of a white christmas. maaybe oneday haha Smile

by vipgirl98 on 1/9/2011 3:10:54 PM

isnt this kinda xmassy?

by janerbuy on 1/8/2011 9:09:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
My vocabulary isn`t as big as I think it should be. Our school stopped offering vocab tests 3 years ago. Now that I`ve started high school I feel stupid not knowing what words mean on the tests and even on movies. Any tips?

Hey girlie! Go talk to a teacher and see if they have some type of vocab list. I'm sure they do, or they can at least point you in the right direction!
Marly Z.

by doglovermegan12 on 1/8/2011 7:05:16 PM

MODMODMODMOD!
OKAY, I HAVE A SMALL BUMP BEHIND MY EAR. IT IS UNDER MY SKIN THOUGH. IT IS SMALL, AND I CAN MOVE IT A LITTLE.MY MOM SAYS IT IS PROBABLY AN IRRITATION FROM WEARING MY HEADBANDS TO MUCH. I DON'T HAVE TO SEE A DOC, BUT IS THERE ANY WAS I CAN MAKE IT GO AWAY? PLEASE ASAP FAST? Smile

Hey girlie, try not wearing your headband for a couple of days

Paige T.

by missbuttercup10 on 1/8/2011 12:50:01 PM

I luv snow!...........i could neva imagine not livin in New England..............it wood be tragic to leave th seasons behind! ♥

Need advice?? Need it fast?? Then ask me, the Advice Queen. I give advice on everything and anything. From boys to fashion to puberty, I can help with whatever you need. Just post your Qs on my pro and I’ll get back to you ASAP. Check me out! ;)

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 1/8/2011 11:43:42 AM

how i love snow, it's so pretty!!!!!

by fallsb-ball on 1/8/2011 11:15:32 AM