8 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

11 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

12 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

My parents don't know I have a BF. Should I tell them?

I'm seeing a guy and we've hugged and kissed, but my 'rents don't know about it yet...

so... i have this best guy friend who i've known since birth. he's like my brother. he'll always be there for me. but i started to like him... a lot. but he sorta likes my cousin. but knowing her, it won't last long. but i really like him. but i don't want to ruin our friendship or hurt him in any way. i think he sees us as really close friends. what should i do? please help!
- Marie

Hey chica! Let him know that you like him! That's the only way he will know. By just telling him that, you won't ruin your friendship.
Marly Z.

by CourtMarie4815 on 1/15/2011 11:53:02 PM

In your opinion, do you think a 12 year old girl is too young to go out with a 15 year old boy? Thanks!

Hey girlie, personally, I think that's a big age gap. But it depends on how comfortable you, him and your parents are with it.

Lauren T.

by myclique on 1/15/2011 8:03:03 PM

I don't think it is really necessary to tell your parents, as long as you aren't doing anything that they wouldn't approve of if they knew you were dating. If you are really feeling guilty but still don't want them to know about the bf/gf thing, just tell them that you like him, but that's it. That way they know how you feel about him.

by emily!!!!!!!!!!! on 1/15/2011 6:33:05 PM

There is this guy i like and whenever my parents bring up the whole Boy thing i just get VERY embarrassed! My mom knows who i like sometimes i wish she didnt because she works with his mom! How can i bring up dating and i am afraid of my dad being all akward or something. What do i do?
---Megan---

Hey girlie, if you're worried about your dad being awkward then start with your mom. Tell her that you think you want to date this boy, but he make sure that he likes you too. If you won't actually have a bf then there's no reason to bring it up yet. Then your mom can talk to your dad about it.

Lauren T.

by oreolover123 on 1/15/2011 5:48:57 PM

mod mod mod!
when would you say a girl should start dating? not dating dating, just like dating as hanging out with a guy?
also, when would you say it's time for a girl to fight against her parents to start dating? like around highschool right???
plus, how should I know when to start, when my sister never had a boyfriend, that i have known of?
thanks

Hey girlie, don't start to fight with your parents about it until there's a boy that you want to date. It's the right time to start dating when you and your parents can agree that you're ready.

Lauren T.

by kmn21 on 1/15/2011 4:54:45 PM

Dear Mod,
My boyfriend is a really sweet guy, but he has missed the last three times we were supposed to go out. He had to bail again last night and now he's beating himself up because he couldn't go. It wasn't his fault, and yeah I was disappointed, but i'm not mad at him and now he won't let it go.
How do I get him to see that it really isn't that big a deal? He keeps asking how he can make it up to me, but I really don't want him to do anything but move on and he wont.

Hey girlie, just tell him that it's not a big deal. Let him know that you understand and you're okay with it. If he really wants to make it up to you tell him he can take you somewhere special the next time you go out.

Lauren T.

by mylifeissoweird on 1/15/2011 4:46:52 PM

HEY GALS!!!!!
VISIT MY ROCKIN' PROFILE!
LEAVE AN AWESOME COMMENT OR QUESTION!!
I WILL RESPOND ASAP!

~KMN21

by kmn21 on 1/15/2011 3:11:57 PM

MOD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok so i went out wit this guy for almot a month and we kissed and i got nervous and wanted 2 break up and we did but now i want him back! wht should i do????

Hey girlie, talk to him tell him you were afraid

Paige T.

by txterluver77! on 1/15/2011 12:07:58 PM

Me and my friend get shaky and weak stomachs everytime i think about my bf and she think about her crush. Is it LOVE?

Hey girlie, it def sounds like love to me

Paige T.

by snowwysnoopy on 1/15/2011 9:01:21 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! Please help me! I work with this guy and he is like 5 years older than me! And I think he likes me Frown! I have a boyfriend! And I think he knows that too! I am just being nice to him and the people I work with! I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea! It always seems to turn out this way Frown. Whenever I am nice to a guy or even just talk to him sometimes, he starts to like me D:. I swear I'm not trying to flirt I treat everyone else the same! What am I supposed to do? How do I let him know that all I want to be is co-workers???

Hey girlie, bring up that you have a bf and that your happy with him

Paige T.