AN HOUR AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

AN HOUR AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

2 HOURS AGO Tired of your mom nagging you for relaxing in your free time? http://t.co/UoPmqT3cfV

COMMENTS

My parents don't know I have a BF. Should I tell them?

I'm seeing a guy and we've hugged and kissed, but my 'rents don't know about it yet...

MOD MOD
ok so theres this guy I like, and Ive recently started txting him. The only problem is that he takes FOREVER to respond! I'm talking if not hours, days, or just doesn't respond occasionally. Its not just me though, he does this to alot of our mutual friends too. He's nice and sweet when we are around each other, but this just kinda bugs me. What should I do??

by Surfergurl97 on 1/12/2011 10:34:15 PM

MOD!!!pls!!
My BGF and I are really close, we talk all the time, although he is in only one of my classes, woodshop! Anyway, I have started to like him as more than a friend, and I think he feels the same way about me (we sit together, he helps me w/ my project...), but he nor I have ever dated anyone befor, so I have no idea how to tackle this situation! My parents think he is a nice boy, so that is not a problem. I really want to be his GF, is there any hints (maybe not to obvious)that I can drop to let him know I like him??? Any advice you could offer me would be wonderful! Thank you Smile

Well one of the best things to do is ask him who he likes. Obviously hes gonna be a bit secretive about it and prob ask you the same question. One good thing to respond is "im not telling you who..but you know him veryyyyyy well." That will help hint to him that you like him. From there hes gonna be a lot more open in showing that he likes you back and you two can start flirting a lot! Then things should grow from there! Good luck. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by star111 on 1/12/2011 10:33:42 PM

Mod~
My boyfriend's birthday is on the 25th. I don't know what I should get him. For my birthday, he got me a bag of twizzlers(my favorite candy :3), hacked my locker(well, I told him the combination, and didn't think he'd remember), and put them inside. Also, the night before he asked me out(through text, because we are both equally awkward and shy, and he tried to ask me in person, but he was too nervous). So, I don't know what to get him. He likes reeses, and I might get him some of those, but I also want to get him something he will like. His favorite band(s) are The Who, and Pink Floyd. For Christmas I got him a The Who guitar pick necklace, which he liked. So I am stuck x( please help! Thanks!

I think you should get him his favorite candy and maybe a who or pink floyd shirt. Im sure he'll love  it! Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Twizzler on 1/12/2011 10:24:13 PM

Dear,Should I tell my parents about my bf,
Hey! My advice is to tell your parents about your bf. Smile I Don't think you parents would have a problem with it.
Good luck!
xoxo,

K- Girl Smile

by kaylarocks2000 on 1/12/2011 10:00:51 PM

MOD.
I'm going skating tomorrow with some friends... thing is, they all play on oragnized hockey teams. I don't. I didn't think about it when they asked me, so I just said yes, but I don't know if I'll be able to keep up. :S What should I do?

Hey girl, dont even worry about it so much. Just try and have a good time, that's all that's important. So what if you cant go 100mph an hour around the rink, that's not the point. They're there to have fun with you. Ill tell you one thing, I play hockey, and I definitely can't go that fast or do all too many tricks. haha! =]

lauren r.

by spacekitty on 1/12/2011 6:22:04 PM

UM YOU SHOULD DEFINETLY TELL THEM IT'S JUST LET THEM DOWN SLOWLY.I MEAN IF IT HAS BEEN LIKE A REALLY LONG TIME YOU HAVE BEEN DATING HIM AND YOU HAVEN'T TOLD THEM TRY NOT TO MENTION TO THEM THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SEEING HIM FOR A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME. AND IF YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO TELL THEM THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SEEING HIM ASK/TELL THEM YOU WANT TO DATE THIS GUY THAT ASKED YOU OUT.

by star53 on 1/12/2011 5:23:04 PM

MODMODMOD
So this guy i liked asked me out, and i told my mom but said i didnt really wanna be in all the drama, so i asked her to say i wasnt allowed to date so i could have an excuse. i told him that i wasnt allowed to, but i guess we still are?? and so hes been hugging me and stuff but we did that before but then he wanted to hold my hand and now i feel bad about not telling my mom but i really dont want "the talk" wat do i do? tell my mom or say to the guy i just wanna be friends? hes really sensitive

Hey girlie. Do you like him as more than friends or not? If so, then talk to your mom and if not, tell him that you think you are better as friends. It's better to tell him now than lead him to.
Elizabeth P.

by MalibuCheetah on 1/12/2011 12:26:09 PM

u should tell them cuz my bf at first i didnt tell my parents or sis an i jus called him my "rlly good friend" an hung out w/ him outside of school an hugged kissed etc wit him then he accidently said somethin 2 my sis bout me an him goin 2gether an she got mad so u shuld jus come clean with them an tell them its not lik ur rlly serious but u want them to no...... im so glad i told my parents we get 2 hang out an stuff now an we been goin out 9 months(:

COMMENT ON MY PROFILE !!!

by awesomeful on 1/12/2011 11:56:51 AM

Hey chicas! This is Happy, your personal advice go-to. Ask me anything- I’ll give you advice on boys, clothes, style, makeup, hair, beauty, family, friends, school, parties and other hangouts, gifts, jobs, workouts, eating, health, accessories, your body, entertainment, hobbies, after-school, depression, drama of any kind, difficult situations, bullies, and anything else you want help figuring out! Ask your question on my profile, and I’ll post your question with well-thought out advice underneath on your wall ASAP!

by Ask Happy on 1/12/2011 11:19:36 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
So, I go a small school, where everyone knows everyone. I am in seventh grade. There is this guy in tenth. We have been talking. And I told my friends (that we were talking) and I told my mom. Now my parents are freaked out because they think I am dating him. Now, I have a feeling they are going to be very strict with who I date. There is this guy in my grade, and he has a huge crush on me. I don't think I really like him. My parents think I should date him, along with everyone in my grade. I just want to date who I want. What should I dooooo? Thanks! Smile

Hey girlie. We have some great advice on the situation which can be found here: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/06/03/parents-wont-let-me-date.aspx
Jessica W.