AN HOUR AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

2 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

4 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story and you might be featured in the mag!

Cool polishes that top the winter charts!

You'll never guess who this color was named after...

20 dollars?! THATS A RIP OFF!

by LemonLime18 on 7/9/2011 11:09:56 AM

For 20 dollars...hopefully it is good quality and stays on a long time!

by LoveToLaugh on 6/29/2011 4:16:35 PM

by Aadvicegal on 3/27/2011 2:34:31 PM

ok this is gonna sound kinda weird, but awhile back, I slamed my thumb in a car door. My nail fell off and I dont know what to do cuz the nail is half grown in and it looks really weird. Help!

hey! maybe find a cute pair of gloves to wear while it heals. sorry that happened to you!
Helen S.

by skatetime on 1/30/2011 2:54:41 PM

justin bieber now has a line of nail polish

how typical

by biffo on 1/27/2011 9:26:45 PM

I like all the color, but aren't they a little pricey for one bottle of nail polish? Like, seriously. $20 for nail polish? $7 or $6 seem okay, but it still seems a bit overpriced.

by izzyrox7198 on 1/20/2011 7:35:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD hey, thanks in advance for answering this. ok, so i really like this guy, "C", we'll call him. and i know that he liked me earlier this year, because he asked me to harry potter. but i asked him the other day if he still did and he said, no i have a girlfriend. i was so upset and i ended up telling him i just wanted to know but i dont like him either. but now i feel really bad about it! he also doesnt text me anymore. but in science class we always laugh and stuff when we look at each other! help me make sense of his mixed signals! and don't just say that he likes me because how could he if hes going out with someone else? thanks!

hey, girlie! Well, if he told you he has a GF, you should probably beleive him. Sounds like you two are just friends right now, and since he does have a girlfriend, I wouldn't expect him to flirt and text you. But hey, being friends may even be better, and who knows what will happen in the future!

Bridget R.

by fashionqueen722 on 1/18/2011 2:15:02 PM

Oh....and the purple, too. Smile

by Jgard224 on 1/16/2011 8:31:57 PM

OMG, that's great! I JUST got a bunch new sparkley nail plishes for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by 12abs on 1/15/2011 6:21:28 PM

Huh, that's weird! They said one was inspired by Lady Gaga, but there were none.

by maddie1999 on 1/15/2011 6:07:48 PM

Instead of a headband, roll up a bright bandana and tie it around your head. Retro-cute!

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!