8 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

8 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

11 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Cool polishes that top the winter charts!

You'll never guess who this color was named after...

Mod mod mod mod!
Dear mod,
I was thinking about starting to wear makeup. Just a little, not overboard or anything. I'm almost thirteen in a few weeks and I know my parents would allow it. It's just, I hear all these things about " once you start wearing makeup, u can never stop" and "makeup ages your skin" I want to wear just a little to highlight my features but im afraid that im never going to love myself for what my natural beauty is.
Thanks and have a nice day

I think you should talk to your mom about how you want to wear some to accent certain features! Im sure she could help you. Maybe get some shimmery powder to put on your eyelids or cheeks to give it some sparkle and freshness. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Dancerox12653 on 1/12/2011 11:10:13 PM

-put ur hand on your chest an say your crush 4 times

-put your finger on Your nose and say your crush name 4 times again

Put thia ob 4 articals and your cruah will either:
Say i love you
Kiss u on tha cheek
Ask you out

by AdviceSeeker on 1/11/2011 5:03:34 PM

Hey MOD, I have a little problem I'd like some help with, I like to do my hair in chinese chopsticks around the house, and i want to wear them to school too. but I'm scared other people will think they look weird on me. Some help please?

If you think it would be cool, give it a shot!  You can always change your mind later.  When it comes to fashion, your opinion is the one that matters.  You can't be a fearless fashionista if you let other people's opinions stop you from trying new looks. Smile

Marie H.

by Ask Happy on 1/10/2011 10:02:19 PM

$20, nordstrom.com no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

by jalapenos2468 on 1/10/2011 7:48:05 PM

MODMODMOD!!!
Are the Deborah Lipman polishes worth it?
They look soo pretty but they're also sooo pricey for 20 bucks!
Is there a cheaper nail polish dupe for this color?

Hey babe,

I own one shade and it's a really great nail polish, but there are also cheaper polishes that go on just as well! I think it's just a personal decision - whether or not the color is worth it to you. If that's too pricey for ya, try looking at Ulta brand nail polish (they go on super smooth and have great colors) or, if you want a little better quality, check Revlon or OPI. Do some research and you'll find a brand for you!

Lauren C.

by scarfgirlyy on 1/10/2011 6:44:20 PM

LOVE the first and last x)

by dina22464 on 1/10/2011 2:24:02 PM

MODMODMOD
see my school is switching to uniforms next year. they havent told us what they'll be but how can i still stay within dresscode but cute? Laughing

Hey girlie. I went to private school too so I know what it is like to wear a uniform. Try picking cute accessories like pretty jewelry and shoes.

Elizabeth P.

by rockerchick1226 on 1/10/2011 1:01:52 PM

i am so not gonna buy the JB 1. no offense

by liv*laff*luv on 1/10/2011 10:11:16 AM

ive been allowed to use nail polish since i was 5 and i got my ears pierced when i was 2. WOW 13??

by skinnyblonde99 on 1/10/2011 9:55:03 AM

I like every polish but the Beiber one. I have found 999999999999 nail polishes in that color, but not in the others.

by Freakout911 on 1/9/2011 6:34:57 PM