4 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

4 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

4 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

Cool polishes that top the winter charts!

You'll never guess who this color was named after...

i like all of them except for the red justin beiber one. i'm not saying that to diss the beiber fans or him or anyone. im just not a big fan of red nail polish.

by recoveryofEmin3m17 on 1/9/2011 5:28:55 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
Please answer quickly!
I just dropped my new iPod Touch and it cracked all over! It still works, but I'm worried about what my parents will say... Is there anything i can do? and if not, how do i break the news to my parents?

Hey girlie! Accidents happen, so don't be too worried. I'm sure your parents will understand. First, tell them how much you appreciated the iPod Touch and how you are super upset about what happened. Then, tell them the bad news.
Marly Z.

by blissbaby on 1/8/2011 8:12:09 PM

I'm gonna be allowed to use nail polish as soon as I turn 13! I'm gonna be 13 this month and I'm gonna get makeup, I think I might actually be getting more excited about it the closer it gets to my b-day (I'm like, half-tomboy, half-girly-girl)

by Chrys98 on 1/8/2011 6:59:52 PM

Can any of you girlies help me? Has any of you girls tried lip scrub before? Post on my profile and help me out. THANX!

by bff61 on 1/8/2011 12:04:58 PM

Have you ever used a lip scrub? Ive never used one before and ive heard great things about them. Do you know of any cheap, but effective lip scrubs?

Hey girlie, I've never heard of lip scrub before

Paige T.

by bff61 on 1/8/2011 11:55:16 AM

LOVE the Tenage Dream!!

by starathlete on 1/8/2011 10:40:53 AM

MOD!!! Okay so I am almost positive that my BGF likes me Smile cuz yay I like him too!! So it had been kinda awkward between us cuz we've both realized cuz we go to the same skool and he's in 8th grade and I'm in 7th grade. It seems like it would be awkward if we dated cuz ppl would find out and make a fuss over it. So I thought that he had stopped liking me cuz I hadn't talked to him in ages like a good one on one convo so the other day in my club at school (which he originally was signed up for something else but joined it mysteriously) we were like play fighting(like full on flirting) and then after play practice I was sitting on a bench and he was standing above it and it was cold and then he grabbed his jacket from his backpack and said "jacket?" a few times and wen I was about to say another time not when everyone is looking at us then my dear friend came up to say bye. Then he said wow tht was random. Do you think it would be awkward if we dated? Even if you think he likes me?

Hey girlie. It sounds like he is quite the gentleman. Dating might work for you two!

Elizabeth P.

by vballchixrule on 1/8/2011 12:37:06 AM

I love the taylor swift nail polish and the teenage dream one!!!!

by sparrowchavez on 1/8/2011 12:06:11 AM

honestly, i <3 the 3,and 4 one 'cause they r not totally like high sparkle or big funky, out of control colors. the purple and gold are great, they still sparkle, but not full on sparkle, u know what i mean? the silver and red just seemed 2 bold 4 a 13 yr old.lol! Smile

P.S. no offense 2 the big JB fans out there but DONT ANY OF U REALIZE THAT JUSTIN BIEBER SINGS AND TALKS LIKE A GIRL!?!?!(srry 4 the full on drama but it just seems pretty creepy he has his own nail polish line and hes getting a movie. hes bad @ singing! LOLZ!) Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

by Art Crazy52 on 1/7/2011 11:18:32 PM

I think that Justin Bieber having his own nail polish is smart and cool because he's expanding his horizons and making smart business moves. It's also kinda cute because he's taking into consideration things that girls like. I love the teenage dream nail polish!!!

by flygurl109 on 1/7/2011 11:16:00 PM