3 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

4 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

5 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

COMMENTS

Cool polishes that top the winter charts!

You'll never guess who this color was named after...

justin bieber has a line of nail polish...?

*busts out laughing*

does he want people to think he's more gay than they already do?

by biffo on 1/7/2011 10:10:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD My parents don't approve of any of the colleges i wanna go to and they say i can't start dating until AFTER HIGH SCHOOL. What can i do to change there minds about the colleges i wanna go to and to let me start dating sooner?

Hey girlie. I think the best way to help convince your parents that what you want is a good thing is to do your research. Research reasons why the colleges are good and also sit down and really think about the things you want in a school. Then put your research into a powerpoint presentation and present it to them. This will show them how serious you are about your future!

Elizabeth P.

by tye-dyegirl105 on 1/7/2011 9:12:38 PM

I heart these all..........i mean, i may not luv the Biebs, but i NEED red nail polish............and i heart that shade! ♥

Need advice?? Need it fast?? Then ask me, the Advice Queen. I give advice on everything and anything. From boys to fashion to puberty, I can help with whatever you need. Just post your Qs on my pro and I’ll get back to you ASAP. Check me out! ;)

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 1/7/2011 5:02:00 PM

What is up with Justin Bieber having his own nail polish line? That's pretty creepy.

by geniuschick123 on 1/7/2011 4:40:41 PM

lol i can't believe Justine Bieber has his own nail polish line!!! Something is up with that........is he gay ?

by karatejenn16 on 1/7/2011 4:24:36 PM

mod one of my friends always feel "excluded" in EVERYTHING. yesterday, my select chorus group was going to sing at some elm. schools. me and 4 of my best friends are on that bus, including my friend (lets call her H.). She ended up sitting alone because my other best friend wanted to sit with me, and she didnt talk AT ALL. its realy annoying how she feels left out, but i mean its not like we're going to randomly say "oh, so h, whats you're opinion about this?" she even gets her mom to call my mom. its like she feels left out and instead of trying to be included (by TALKING) she just gets mad at us. what should i do?

Hey girlie. Try being the bigger person and putting in the extra effort to include her. I know she may be over-reacting, but put yourself into her place. If you feel leftout you tend to make it seem more apparent then it actually is. Next time say, "Hey H, what are you up to this weekend? We should hang out." Be a good friend and help her feel included.
Elizabeth P.

by GottaLoveLaura on 1/7/2011 4:23:50 PM

I agree with lolmiaoxo1... the world needs fewer Justin Beiber items.

by Freakout911 on 1/7/2011 3:55:08 PM

OPI teenage dream is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I could afford it. Who thinks it's weird that J-dumbo has his own nail polish line?? So weird!!

by mikyla16 on 1/7/2011 3:38:43 PM

love it!!! it's awsome... WHAT!!! jb has a polish line kinda creepy......

by lildancer9876 on 1/7/2011 2:56:34 PM

omg i have 2 get the teenage dream!!!!!!!!!!

by lightbulb540 on 1/7/2011 12:31:05 PM