6 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

10 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

11 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

Cool polishes that top the winter charts!

You'll never guess who this color was named after...

OMG these nail polishes are lik tha cutest colors ever(:
also.... claires has cute nail polish that glows under blacklight and some that glows in tha dark.. there AWESOME for partys! i jus put clear nail polish over them to make them shiny cuz they are a lil 2 much paint-like
<3, me

COMMENT ON MY PROFILE ILL COMMENT BACK IF URS IS PUBLIC(:

by awesomeful on 1/7/2011 12:07:56 PM

I can never open OPI bottles

by girlslifeluver on 1/7/2011 1:00:28 AM

JB has a nail polish line?? Kinda weird if ya think about it.

by goldfish123 on 1/7/2011 12:27:45 AM

WHAT?... JUSTIN B. HAS HIS OWN NAIL POLISH LINE!!!!!!! WHAT IS UP WITH THE WORLD!!!!! BUT I LOVE THE TEENAGE DREAM MY MOM SAID I AM ALLOWED TO BYE IT! YIPEEEE!!

by lolmiaoxo1 on 1/6/2011 11:58:49 PM

I love the first one but I'm not paying twenty bucks for a bottle of nail polish! And it's so strange that Justin Bieber has his own line of nail polishes... weird.

by musicluva246 on 1/6/2011 10:42:13 PM

$20 bucks 4 nail polish?!?! I so love tenage dream and it's polish!

by Supercupcake67 on 1/6/2011 9:55:05 PM

LOVE the purple! Anybody else think it's weird that JB has his own nail polish??

by Peace and Love on 1/6/2011 9:20:59 PM

ROFL cheesy Justin beiber nail polish names and alos 20 bucks for polisj??? They look cool but I am not shelling out so much for nail polish you can get for 1 buck at a garage sale!!!

by readerhi1234 on 1/6/2011 9:06:20 PM

I like the OPI Teenage Dream polish the best. It's so pretty!

by shastagirl11 on 1/6/2011 7:45:57 PM

MODMOD MOD
Well i have had a crush on this guy at church lets call him tj and well he like me too. HE hasnt told me this but it is pretty obious. I really dont know how to start a convo with him and i read the icebreaker section and that didnt really help because the only place i see TJ is @ church.
Another problem is that both of us arent allowed to date. i always try to talk to him but it is really hard and people start to notice that i like him. Thank you

Hey girl, it's okay that you two aren't allowed to date. Stay flirtacious friends for now! Next time you see him, smile when he looks your way. Try and sit next to him. Strike a convo about anything. Sometimes I used to bring "mad libs" to church when I was young. That could be an icebreaker. Get him to help you! =]

lauren r.