13 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

14 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

15 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Cool polishes that top the winter charts!

You'll never guess who this color was named after...

20 dollars?! THATS A RIP OFF!

by LemonLime18 on 7/9/2011 11:09:56 AM

For 20 dollars...hopefully it is good quality and stays on a long time!

by LoveToLaugh on 6/29/2011 4:16:35 PM

kk

by Aadvicegal on 3/27/2011 2:34:31 PM

ok this is gonna sound kinda weird, but awhile back, I slamed my thumb in a car door. My nail fell off and I dont know what to do cuz the nail is half grown in and it looks really weird. Help!

hey! maybe find a cute pair of gloves to wear while it heals. sorry that happened to you!
Helen S.

by skatetime on 1/30/2011 2:54:41 PM

justin bieber now has a line of nail polish

how typical

by biffo on 1/27/2011 9:26:45 PM

I like all the color, but aren't they a little pricey for one bottle of nail polish? Like, seriously. $20 for nail polish? $7 or $6 seem okay, but it still seems a bit overpriced.

by izzyrox7198 on 1/20/2011 7:35:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD hey, thanks in advance for answering this. ok, so i really like this guy, "C", we'll call him. and i know that he liked me earlier this year, because he asked me to harry potter. but i asked him the other day if he still did and he said, no i have a girlfriend. i was so upset and i ended up telling him i just wanted to know but i dont like him either. but now i feel really bad about it! he also doesnt text me anymore. but in science class we always laugh and stuff when we look at each other! help me make sense of his mixed signals! and don't just say that he likes me because how could he if hes going out with someone else? thanks!

hey, girlie! Well, if he told you he has a GF, you should probably beleive him. Sounds like you two are just friends right now, and since he does have a girlfriend, I wouldn't expect him to flirt and text you. But hey, being friends may even be better, and who knows what will happen in the future!

Bridget R.

by fashionqueen722 on 1/18/2011 2:15:02 PM

OH MI GOSH I HAVE TO GET THAT SILVER NAIL POLISH!

Oh....and the purple, too. Smile

Jessica

by Jgard224 on 1/16/2011 8:31:57 PM

OMG, that's great! I JUST got a bunch new sparkley nail plishes for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by 12abs on 1/15/2011 6:21:28 PM

Huh, that's weird! They said one was inspired by Lady Gaga, but there were none.

by maddie1999 on 1/15/2011 6:07:48 PM

Mod mod mod mod!
Dear mod,
I was thinking about starting to wear makeup. Just a little, not overboard or anything. I'm almost thirteen in a few weeks and I know my parents would allow it. It's just, I hear all these things about " once you start wearing makeup, u can never stop" and "makeup ages your skin" I want to wear just a little to highlight my features but im afraid that im never going to love myself for what my natural beauty is.
Thanks and have a nice day

I think you should talk to your mom about how you want to wear some to accent certain features! Im sure she could help you. Maybe get some shimmery powder to put on your eyelids or cheeks to give it some sparkle and freshness. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Dancerox12653 on 1/12/2011 11:10:13 PM

-put ur hand on your chest an say your crush 4 times

-put your finger on Your nose and say your crush name 4 times again

Put thia ob 4 articals and your cruah will either:
Say i love you
Kiss u on tha cheek
Ask you out

by AdviceSeeker on 1/11/2011 5:03:34 PM

Hey MOD, I have a little problem I'd like some help with, I like to do my hair in chinese chopsticks around the house, and i want to wear them to school too. but I'm scared other people will think they look weird on me. Some help please?

If you think it would be cool, give it a shot!  You can always change your mind later.  When it comes to fashion, your opinion is the one that matters.  You can't be a fearless fashionista if you let other people's opinions stop you from trying new looks. Smile

Marie H.

by Ask Happy on 1/10/2011 10:02:19 PM

$20, nordstrom.com no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

by jalapenos2468 on 1/10/2011 7:48:05 PM

MODMODMOD!!!
Are the Deborah Lipman polishes worth it?
They look soo pretty but they're also sooo pricey for 20 bucks!
Is there a cheaper nail polish dupe for this color?

Hey babe,

I own one shade and it's a really great nail polish, but there are also cheaper polishes that go on just as well! I think it's just a personal decision - whether or not the color is worth it to you. If that's too pricey for ya, try looking at Ulta brand nail polish (they go on super smooth and have great colors) or, if you want a little better quality, check Revlon or OPI. Do some research and you'll find a brand for you!

Lauren C.

by scarfgirlyy on 1/10/2011 6:44:20 PM

LOVE the first and last x)

by dina22464 on 1/10/2011 2:24:02 PM

MODMODMOD
see my school is switching to uniforms next year. they havent told us what they'll be but how can i still stay within dresscode but cute? Laughing

Hey girlie. I went to private school too so I know what it is like to wear a uniform. Try picking cute accessories like pretty jewelry and shoes.

Elizabeth P.

by rockerchick1226 on 1/10/2011 1:01:52 PM

i am so not gonna buy the JB 1. no offense

by liv*laff*luv on 1/10/2011 10:11:16 AM

ive been allowed to use nail polish since i was 5 and i got my ears pierced when i was 2. WOW 13??

by skinnyblonde99 on 1/10/2011 9:55:03 AM

I like every polish but the Beiber one. I have found 999999999999 nail polishes in that color, but not in the others.

by Freakout911 on 1/9/2011 6:34:57 PM

i like all of them except for the red justin beiber one. i'm not saying that to diss the beiber fans or him or anyone. im just not a big fan of red nail polish.

by recoveryofEmin3m17 on 1/9/2011 5:28:55 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
Please answer quickly!
I just dropped my new iPod Touch and it cracked all over! It still works, but I'm worried about what my parents will say... Is there anything i can do? and if not, how do i break the news to my parents?

Hey girlie! Accidents happen, so don't be too worried. I'm sure your parents will understand. First, tell them how much you appreciated the iPod Touch and how you are super upset about what happened. Then, tell them the bad news.
Marly Z.

by blissbaby on 1/8/2011 8:12:09 PM

I'm gonna be allowed to use nail polish as soon as I turn 13! I'm gonna be 13 this month and I'm gonna get makeup, I think I might actually be getting more excited about it the closer it gets to my b-day (I'm like, half-tomboy, half-girly-girl)

by Chrys98 on 1/8/2011 6:59:52 PM

Can any of you girlies help me? Has any of you girls tried lip scrub before? Post on my profile and help me out. THANX!

by bff61 on 1/8/2011 12:04:58 PM

Have you ever used a lip scrub? Ive never used one before and ive heard great things about them. Do you know of any cheap, but effective lip scrubs?

Hey girlie, I've never heard of lip scrub before

Paige T.

by bff61 on 1/8/2011 11:55:16 AM

LOVE the Tenage Dream!!

by starathlete on 1/8/2011 10:40:53 AM

MOD!!! Okay so I am almost positive that my BGF likes me Smile cuz yay I like him too!! So it had been kinda awkward between us cuz we've both realized cuz we go to the same skool and he's in 8th grade and I'm in 7th grade. It seems like it would be awkward if we dated cuz ppl would find out and make a fuss over it. So I thought that he had stopped liking me cuz I hadn't talked to him in ages like a good one on one convo so the other day in my club at school (which he originally was signed up for something else but joined it mysteriously) we were like play fighting(like full on flirting) and then after play practice I was sitting on a bench and he was standing above it and it was cold and then he grabbed his jacket from his backpack and said "jacket?" a few times and wen I was about to say another time not when everyone is looking at us then my dear friend came up to say bye. Then he said wow tht was random. Do you think it would be awkward if we dated? Even if you think he likes me?

Hey girlie. It sounds like he is quite the gentleman. Dating might work for you two!

Elizabeth P.

by vballchixrule on 1/8/2011 12:37:06 AM

I love the taylor swift nail polish and the teenage dream one!!!!

by sparrowchavez on 1/8/2011 12:06:11 AM

honestly, i <3 the 3,and 4 one 'cause they r not totally like high sparkle or big funky, out of control colors. the purple and gold are great, they still sparkle, but not full on sparkle, u know what i mean? the silver and red just seemed 2 bold 4 a 13 yr old.lol! Smile

P.S. no offense 2 the big JB fans out there but DONT ANY OF U REALIZE THAT JUSTIN BIEBER SINGS AND TALKS LIKE A GIRL!?!?!(srry 4 the full on drama but it just seems pretty creepy he has his own nail polish line and hes getting a movie. hes bad @ singing! LOLZ!) Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

by Art Crazy52 on 1/7/2011 11:18:32 PM

I think that Justin Bieber having his own nail polish is smart and cool because he's expanding his horizons and making smart business moves. It's also kinda cute because he's taking into consideration things that girls like. I love the teenage dream nail polish!!!

by flygurl109 on 1/7/2011 11:16:00 PM

justin bieber has a line of nail polish...?

*busts out laughing*

does he want people to think he's more gay than they already do?

by biffo on 1/7/2011 10:10:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD My parents don't approve of any of the colleges i wanna go to and they say i can't start dating until AFTER HIGH SCHOOL. What can i do to change there minds about the colleges i wanna go to and to let me start dating sooner?

Hey girlie. I think the best way to help convince your parents that what you want is a good thing is to do your research. Research reasons why the colleges are good and also sit down and really think about the things you want in a school. Then put your research into a powerpoint presentation and present it to them. This will show them how serious you are about your future!

Elizabeth P.

by tye-dyegirl105 on 1/7/2011 9:12:38 PM

I heart these all..........i mean, i may not luv the Biebs, but i NEED red nail polish............and i heart that shade! ♥

Need advice?? Need it fast?? Then ask me, the Advice Queen. I give advice on everything and anything. From boys to fashion to puberty, I can help with whatever you need. Just post your Qs on my pro and I’ll get back to you ASAP. Check me out! ;)

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 1/7/2011 5:02:00 PM

What is up with Justin Bieber having his own nail polish line? That's pretty creepy.

by geniuschick123 on 1/7/2011 4:40:41 PM

lol i can't believe Justine Bieber has his own nail polish line!!! Something is up with that........is he gay ?

by karatejenn16 on 1/7/2011 4:24:36 PM

mod one of my friends always feel "excluded" in EVERYTHING. yesterday, my select chorus group was going to sing at some elm. schools. me and 4 of my best friends are on that bus, including my friend (lets call her H.). She ended up sitting alone because my other best friend wanted to sit with me, and she didnt talk AT ALL. its realy annoying how she feels left out, but i mean its not like we're going to randomly say "oh, so h, whats you're opinion about this?" she even gets her mom to call my mom. its like she feels left out and instead of trying to be included (by TALKING) she just gets mad at us. what should i do?

Hey girlie. Try being the bigger person and putting in the extra effort to include her. I know she may be over-reacting, but put yourself into her place. If you feel leftout you tend to make it seem more apparent then it actually is. Next time say, "Hey H, what are you up to this weekend? We should hang out." Be a good friend and help her feel included.
Elizabeth P.

by GottaLoveLaura on 1/7/2011 4:23:50 PM

I agree with lolmiaoxo1... the world needs fewer Justin Beiber items.

by Freakout911 on 1/7/2011 3:55:08 PM

OPI teenage dream is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I could afford it. Who thinks it's weird that J-dumbo has his own nail polish line?? So weird!!

by mikyla16 on 1/7/2011 3:38:43 PM

love it!!! it's awsome... WHAT!!! jb has a polish line kinda creepy......

by lildancer9876 on 1/7/2011 2:56:34 PM

omg i have 2 get the teenage dream!!!!!!!!!!

by lightbulb540 on 1/7/2011 12:31:05 PM

OMG these nail polishes are lik tha cutest colors ever(:
also.... claires has cute nail polish that glows under blacklight and some that glows in tha dark.. there AWESOME for partys! i jus put clear nail polish over them to make them shiny cuz they are a lil 2 much paint-like
<3, me

COMMENT ON MY PROFILE ILL COMMENT BACK IF URS IS PUBLIC(:

by awesomeful on 1/7/2011 12:07:56 PM

I can never open OPI bottles

by girlslifeluver on 1/7/2011 1:00:28 AM

JB has a nail polish line?? Kinda weird if ya think about it.

by goldfish123 on 1/7/2011 12:27:45 AM

WHAT?... JUSTIN B. HAS HIS OWN NAIL POLISH LINE!!!!!!! WHAT IS UP WITH THE WORLD!!!!! BUT I LOVE THE TEENAGE DREAM MY MOM SAID I AM ALLOWED TO BYE IT! YIPEEEE!!

by lolmiaoxo1 on 1/6/2011 11:58:49 PM

I love the first one but I'm not paying twenty bucks for a bottle of nail polish! And it's so strange that Justin Bieber has his own line of nail polishes... weird.

by musicluva246 on 1/6/2011 10:42:13 PM

$20 bucks 4 nail polish?!?! I so love tenage dream and it's polish!

by Supercupcake67 on 1/6/2011 9:55:05 PM

LOVE the purple! Anybody else think it's weird that JB has his own nail polish??

by Peace and Love on 1/6/2011 9:20:59 PM

ROFL cheesy Justin beiber nail polish names and alos 20 bucks for polisj??? They look cool but I am not shelling out so much for nail polish you can get for 1 buck at a garage sale!!!

by readerhi1234 on 1/6/2011 9:06:20 PM

I like the OPI Teenage Dream polish the best. It's so pretty!

by shastagirl11 on 1/6/2011 7:45:57 PM

MODMOD MOD
Well i have had a crush on this guy at church lets call him tj and well he like me too. HE hasnt told me this but it is pretty obious. I really dont know how to start a convo with him and i read the icebreaker section and that didnt really help because the only place i see TJ is @ church.
Another problem is that both of us arent allowed to date. i always try to talk to him but it is really hard and people start to notice that i like him. Thank you

Hey girl, it's okay that you two aren't allowed to date. Stay flirtacious friends for now! Next time you see him, smile when he looks your way. Try and sit next to him. Strike a convo about anything. Sometimes I used to bring "mad libs" to church when I was young. That could be an icebreaker. Get him to help you! =]

lauren r.

by hypershrimp on 1/6/2011 6:55:45 PM

luv em but just saying $20 for nail polish , i'll pass and go with cute chic neon.

----Megan----

by oreolover123 on 1/6/2011 4:47:18 PM

I love the Teenage Dream One!

by uni301 on 1/6/2011 4:20:29 PM