16 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

17 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

18 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

How do I stop the drama?

I don't know how to deal with drama. I was the victim in sixth grade, but this year I’m either put in the middle or...

Hey guys I have a club called We R Heros! Please join!!!!Smile

by fashionlife on 6/22/2011 10:23:04 PM

Mod Mod..
So.. my friend is gettin bullied over the internet. And im getting really mad at the people who are doing it. My friend didnt doing anything wrong and these two girls totally flipped on her. I dont know what to do because i dont want to get into trouble if i get into the fight to help my friend. But i also dont want to leave my friend hanging there getting bullied by two mean girls which are older than us. What should i do?

Hey girl,

It's definitely not a good idea to stoop to their level and "get into the fight." Even though it's on the internet, you can still ask for help from adults in your life! Read this advice from Jordan Goldman, founder of Unigo.com and host of a live webcast panel about bullying in the fall:

GL: What advice can you give to victims of bullying?

Victims of bullying need to know they're not alone. There are people and organizations that want to help them, and can help make the bullying stop. But the first step is for the victims of bullying to reach out, to speak with someone—a teacher or a counselor—and make them aware of the problem. Once they're aware, there are things that can be done. Too many students suffer in silence, and the bullying only gets worse. We need to encourage more conversation, more awareness, so we can have earlier prevention.

This article might also help. The fact that they're bullying her over the internet says A LOT - it means they're too chicken to do it in person, which means they're actually really insecure. They're hiding behind their computer screens, so standing up to them in person will be even more powerful!

Lauren C.

by abbygirl12 on 2/21/2011 5:57:30 PM

Same thing happens to me all the time this girl hates me and she told everbody my biggest secret! We got back at her because she told her mom that I called her the B word then I got in trouble for nothing!!!! We fake dated these 7 guys that she like me and my friends did. Now she hates me and I kinda hate her too so we just stay away from her actually everybody hates her so what im saying is just stay away from people who you know will diss you and if they do well if your Best guy friend is the cutest boy in school than diss her back!!!!!!!

by bucktoothmunchkin14 on 1/13/2011 5:49:49 PM

Hey chicas! This is Happy. I love giving advice- ask me anything- I’ll give you advice on school, boys, clothes, style, makeup, hair, beauty, family, friends, parties and other hangouts, gifts, jobs, workouts, eating, health, accessories, your body, entertainment, hobbies, after-school, depression, drama of any kind, difficult situations, holidays, bullies, and anything else you want help figuring out! Ask your question on my profile, and I’ll post your question with well-thought out advice underneath on your wall ASAP!

by Ask Happy on 1/12/2011 9:48:58 PM

Please help me... The last time my school held a Social, people passed around mean gossip about me and my friend. What should I if it happens on the Prom?

Hey girlie. I'm sorry to hear that. People are only as strong as you allow them to be. So if they spread nasty rumors about you at prom you have to keep a smile on your face and act as if it doesn't bother you. Make 'em wondering why you're still smiling. That's true greatness. If it gets really bad, go up to the person that is talking about you and say, "The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about." And then walk confiently away. If people realize that they cannot bring you down or make you feel badly about yourself, they will realize your strangth and move on. I'm not saying don't stand up for yourslelf. I am saying that actions speak louder than words. : )
Elizabeth P.

by SceneQueen98 on 1/11/2011 6:22:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So, my friends and I pretend that we're "married" to one another, and I know we aren't the only girls who pretend stuff like that. Often girls who are best friends say they are married. Anyway, yesterday my friend an I went into the bathroom at lunch to freshen up. A couple of our friends came in the bathroom too and joked that my friend and I were "having an affair", since we're "married" to another girl. When they said it, another girl who's my friend but not in my main group of friends, (let's call her A) overheard them say that. A was like "Oh my gosh, your lesbians?!". We told her no, and my friend thinks tthat she really thinks we're lesbians, even though we're not. My friend thinks that a rumor will go around that we are. I didn't think so at first but now I'm paranoid about it. And when I was talking to A in my class after lunch, she didn't say anything about us being lesbians or not. What should I do? I don't want to be made fun of.

Hey! you can't stop people from talking but who cares what they say. you know it's not true and you can tell people that if they ask you.

Helen S.

Body issues
Fitness
Eating right
Tough stuff
Singing
Acting
And anything else you can think of! And if I can't answer your question, I'll try to point you to someone who can. So if you need help now, leave a comment on my profile. I promise to get back to you ASAP. And I come on GL usually at least once a day, so I'll get back to you pretty soon.

by supersingershannon on 1/8/2011 1:09:18 PM

that's tough.

COME TO MY PROFILE!

-Katie

by katiekakes8 on 1/8/2011 12:44:00 PM

Heyya Chikas!!!!!!!!!!

Im here to help you with anything!!! =) and if you just need someone to talk to i will listen and try to help you or answer you the best i can!!!! Also if you want to talk about celebrities, music, drama, or anything else come to my page and lets talk about them!!!!! =)
In my page I will answer any question!!!!!!!!! Post Tip of the day!!!!! and celebrity gossip!!! =)

COME TO MY PAGE!!!!!!!!=)

by *Adore*Me* on 1/8/2011 12:14:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!ok so the other day in study hall i miss spelled awesome so my friends were teaseing me and then i wrote on the board ellen was here then one girl in my class wrote and she sucks.Then another girl wrote ellen is awsome because thats how i spelled it so then were teasing me about it and they have also wrote worse things on the board like plus we dont like ellen then on friend was getting ready to right HATE then she erased it and i really wanted to cry because they do this all the time PLEASE HELP!!

Hey girlie, I think you should tell a trusted adult at school or at home

Paige T.