10 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

13 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

14 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

How should I sign my V-Day card?

“Love,” seems a little much, and just signing my name seems so boring.

i need help, i need to know what to say when someone asks me if i like my crush.

WHAT DO I SAY??????????

by susie1997 on 2/11/2012 8:19:21 PM

i really really like this guy and i want to show him that i exist in the world. so what should i do to make him notice me? and plus he's not much of a talker he gets shy whenever a girl comes to talk to him. i look at him every once and a while but he never notices. so please help me think of a way to make him not think im invisible!!!!!

Hey girl,

There's no better way to make a guy notice you than to talk to him, so bring up a conversation about anything -- schoolwork, TV, movies ... whatever works! If you talk about a comfortable and easy topic, even a shy guy will be more comfortable. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by susie1997 on 2/11/2012 10:55:24 AM

SAME PROBLEM
i try to talk to him but the guys at my school are so mean when ever you try to talk to a guy they yell "you like him, you like him," really loud. so yeah and what could i talk about to him? like i don't know what to say to him. and im afraid that he will just not want to talk to me cause when a guy hears that a girl likes him they freak out and never talk to them again until the girl is out of interest in him so i dont know what to do!

Hey girl,

You don't have to make it obvious that you like someone -- why not talk to him casually or in a group setting so they don't say that?

Meghan D.

by susie1997 on 2/11/2012 10:35:27 AM

NO but theres the problem i cant get the rose back and i think hes way to handsome for me is there any advise that you can give me that will make me make a move to make him notice me????

Hey susie1997, I think the rose will defintely get his attention, so it's what you do afterwards that has to keep his attention. Try talking to him during class or lunch. Wave and smile whenever you see him in the hallway and maybe compliment him. As long as you appear confident and friendly, he'll be attracted. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by susie1997 on 2/10/2012 7:10:32 PM

ok so i was at school today and i sent a valentine rose to my crush named Cole and you got a letter to send with the rose and so i wrote a little note with it and sent it to him, and it gets to him on valentines day. so i go to class and i sit down and Jay, who is Cole's best friend, comes up to me and said, hahahahaha you like cole, you like cole, really loud but no one heard, and i kept saying to him, no i don't to get him off the subject. but he kept talking about it until the teacher told us to sit down so i dont know what to do. should i track down the letter and rip it up or should i let him see it and i get humiliated? HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey susie1997, if you think you're going to be humiliated, then I think you should get rid of the letter. I'm sure he knows by now you like him so wait and see if he makes a move. You never know he might like you back. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by susie1997 on 2/10/2012 6:41:29 PM

I am offering up all of my clubs to other people, because I am not in a position to keep them running. Instead of deleting them, I would like to transfer ownership. Here are the ones that are up for grabs:

Helping Out Club
Girl 2 Girl Talk
Performing Arts Club
The Trauma/Drama of Middle School

just leave a message on my profile

by basketballcutie11 on 8/22/2011 7:31:46 AM

i feel ya girl, on v-day I was handin out v-day cards and I sigh my chrushes card, my name and a littel heartnext to it witha arrow through it, but I ushally sigh my name with a star next to it (trying to hint to him that I was hed over heels for him) and I sighed every one elses with a star so at the last minet I added a star to his and a heart to every one elses! But his was the only one with a arrow through it. Hoefully he got the hint.

by Izzydizzy on 4/15/2011 1:18:24 PM

MOD
There's a guy I'm head over heels for, and we go to school together, we were ballroom dance partners until he hit his growth spurt this year, and we do a lot of musical theatre together. Right now we're finishing up a production of Hairspray, and we've been flirting around since rehearsals started, and even before that. The thing is that he likes my best friend more than he likes me, so he's okay with us hanging out and flirting, but he doesn't want me to be around him at school, and he doesn't actually want to formally date me. I think that's a really awful thing of him to ask, and I still really like him, but I don't want to be his girlfriend only when it's convenient. Am I being unreasonable? And how can I tell him that I'm not okay with it and get him to treat me a little less like an object and more like a person?

Bonjour chicky! You are definitely in the right in this situation. No girl should be treated as "#2" in a guy's love life. You will have to tell him that you just want to be friends with him since he seems to be already in love with your best friend. This will be a lot easier once you de-crush the guy. We'll show you how to do so here: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/08/06/de-crush-that-boy.aspx

Jessica W.

by dancinchikk on 2/25/2011 1:08:13 AM

MOD As of late any of my comments that i post aren't showing up. I know that the "mods" have to look over each comment but none of my comments in like the last week have been showing up. Why? Thanks Smile

hey! there could be several reasons. are your comments really long? do you post them too many times? do they contain personal info or inappropriate content?
Helen S.