8 HOURS AGO Lift weights like a total pro with these tips and tricks:

9 HOURS AGO We're still obsessed with this so-fresh fishtail mani from @hannahroxit:

11 HOURS AGO It's never too early to start prepping for college—seriously!:

How should I sign my V-Day card?

“Love,” seems a little much, and just signing my name seems so boring.

my message hasnt shown up so i'll send it i've been talking to this guy and i asked him to be my valentine and he agreed. thing this is my first valentine so i dont know what to give him, if we should hang out or anything. advice please! i really need it.

Bonjour chicky! Here are some great presents that are affordable and meaningful that you can give him: As for picking an activity a date, we have three great options here as well as what you can wear for them:

Jessica W.

by tomboy808 on 2/11/2011 2:53:42 AM

So i got my Valentine but the thing is i have no idea what to do next or what to give him. Do you have any ideas that are cheap but meaningful? P.S it's a friendly Valentine, we're not dating...yet

Bonjour chicky! We have the perfect site for you. Check these cute gift ideas out:

Jessica W.

by tomboy808 on 2/11/2011 2:02:05 AM

Mod Mod Mod!! I like this guy that. A work with he's 22 and I'm 18 and when Im working with him he will look at me and once he just stood there and smiled at me while I was working just watching me what gives? Do you think he likes me? He smiles at me and sometimes he just stares at me until I almost say something I did say hi once when he was staring at me is he doing this to try and make me uncomfortable or does he think I'm cute I'm confused thanks mod

i think he thinks your pretty. So he keeps looking over at you. Dont worry about it too much. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Colorful1 on 2/9/2011 10:50:23 PM

Hey gurlies! I give advice on everything from guys to schoolwork. Come by and check out my profile! Hope I can help!

by piedude on 2/7/2011 10:13:12 PM

i'm sooo trying bill's idea!!!

by dottieluv96 on 2/7/2011 8:09:02 PM

haha i like the strikeing out your name thing too!!! but what if you dont know if the guy likes you back, but he knows that you like him??? and you want to send him a v-day card???

by 27SweetHeart on 2/7/2011 5:04:44 PM

Just because he's the vice principals son doesn't mean you shouldnt go ou twith him...for all you no she could actually like you. Hope everythiing works out! Smile

by palmtreeluvr on 2/7/2011 4:04:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD My boyfriend recently dumped me but we are still friends. I am very upset now cause i do not have a valentine. He is now going out with a girl who is two years older then him but it is so disgusting. I feel like a loser not having one. What should i do to keep my mind of of it.

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Marie H.

by snowwysnoopy on 2/7/2011 3:36:48 PM

my valentines is this guy who a lot of girls like. He seems to like me ( he smiles at me most talks to me most) I want to send him a valentines cookie but (yes there is a but) he's the vice principal's son and she is super mean! I'm super scared she'll get mad at me so do I send him a valentines? A flower? Or do i do nothing!!?? SO CONFUZZLED

by HarryPotterLOL on 2/7/2011 2:04:54 AM

I really like that strike through idea! HAHAHA!

by starry~55 on 2/6/2011 9:38:40 PM

You're going to the movies Friday night with a group of friends. What movie do you see?

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).