4 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

5 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

6 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

COMMENTS

How should I sign my V-Day card?

“Love,” seems a little much, and just signing my name seems so boring.

Hey, girls! Do you need advice? Well, I give advice on everything:
Body issues
Fitness
Eating right
Tough stuff
Singing
Acting
And anything else you can think of! And if I can't answer your question, I'll try to point you to someone who can. So if you need help now, leave a comment on my profile. I promise to get back to you ASAP. And I come on GL usually at least once a day, so I'll get back to you pretty soon.

by supersingershannon on 1/31/2011 6:36:55 PM

MOD!
On of my bgfs asked me to the dance... and i said yes but i don't have a big crush on him or anything. he's sooo sweet and he really likes me and he's like my best friend so i have to be nice to him. but i am always awkward with guys. i have a feeling he's going to be very gentleman and stuff, but i like it when everyone's pretty casual. i danced with a different guy last year, and it was awkward, but this guy is even more 'gentleman'. how can i deal with this awkwardness? and also, i havent told my parents yet because they will tease me NONSTOP. last year, i let them find out on their own because they were friends with the other guy's mom, and they are with this one too, but idk how to tell them... hahah sorry a bit confusing i guess

Hey chickie,

If he treats you well and acts with manners, that's a good thing! Try to appreciate him acting like a gentleman and enjoy yourself. If he's too proper, just try to jokingly tell him - "Wow, you're being so proper! We're all friends here, don't forget to have fun!" Smile and laugh so he doesn't get offended, and hopefully he will take the hint. As for your parents, I would just tell them that so-and-so asked you to the dance and it should be fun. But tell them honestly that you really don't appreciate it when they joke around or tease you about it. Yes he's a boy, but you'd feel more comfortable if they just accepted it and didn't give you a hard time. They'll want to make sure you feel comfy talking to them about this stuff, so voicing your concerns is the best way to go!

Lauren C.

by erinthemaster on 1/31/2011 5:57:45 PM

hey girlies
if u ever need advice just comment on my page and ill answer u within a day Smile
<3 always
peace_love_happiness

by peace_love_happiness on 1/31/2011 5:54:15 PM

Come check out club STARS!!!!!!!!!!!! we answer all your q's and if you need something fast just put !!!HELP!!! and we will answer it as soon as we can. THANX!!!!!!!!

by cougargirl on 1/31/2011 5:08:18 PM

Anyone who needs advice on anything can come to my profile and ask me! I would LOVE to help out!

by topchef88 on 1/31/2011 4:55:37 PM

HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT FEARLESS FEMALES?
Fearless Females is a profile group for anyone who is a Christian, anyone who wants to be a Christian or anyone who wants to learn more about Christianity. My group provides support as you share verses, inspirational stories, and ask for prayer throughout you spiritual journey. I offer devotionals and prayer, as well as verses on anything you ask for! Give your fellow Fearless Females challenges and recommendations. No one will be turned away and there is no registration required! Come check it out!

(BTW I don’t give personal advice, only biblical advice, but some of the other Fearless Females will help you with personal situations!)

by pondhouse on 1/31/2011 4:54:00 PM

These are good ideas. Or, a simple heart or smiley face and your name could work too!

Check out my profile

by trulyoneofakind on 1/31/2011 4:32:34 PM

I like the idea about crossing things out! Lol thats funny! Your lucky you can actually give your crush a v-day card! If I did that... my crushes would laugh there little heads off! Frown

by sockmonkey49 on 1/31/2011 12:56:06 PM