12 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

13 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

13 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

How should I sign my V-Day card?

“Love,” seems a little much, and just signing my name seems so boring.

i need help, i need to know what to say when someone asks me if i like my crush.

WHAT DO I SAY??????????

by susie1997 on 2/11/2012 8:19:21 PM

i really really like this guy and i want to show him that i exist in the world. so what should i do to make him notice me? and plus he's not much of a talker he gets shy whenever a girl comes to talk to him. i look at him every once and a while but he never notices. so please help me think of a way to make him not think im invisible!!!!!

Hey girl,

There's no better way to make a guy notice you than to talk to him, so bring up a conversation about anything -- schoolwork, TV, movies ... whatever works! If you talk about a comfortable and easy topic, even a shy guy will be more comfortable. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by susie1997 on 2/11/2012 10:55:24 AM

SAME PROBLEM
i try to talk to him but the guys at my school are so mean when ever you try to talk to a guy they yell "you like him, you like him," really loud. so yeah and what could i talk about to him? like i don't know what to say to him. and im afraid that he will just not want to talk to me cause when a guy hears that a girl likes him they freak out and never talk to them again until the girl is out of interest in him so i dont know what to do!

Hey girl,

You don't have to make it obvious that you like someone -- why not talk to him casually or in a group setting so they don't say that?

Meghan D.

by susie1997 on 2/11/2012 10:35:27 AM

NO but theres the problem i cant get the rose back and i think hes way to handsome for me is there any advise that you can give me that will make me make a move to make him notice me????

Hey susie1997, I think the rose will defintely get his attention, so it's what you do afterwards that has to keep his attention. Try talking to him during class or lunch. Wave and smile whenever you see him in the hallway and maybe compliment him. As long as you appear confident and friendly, he'll be attracted. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by susie1997 on 2/10/2012 7:10:32 PM

ok so i was at school today and i sent a valentine rose to my crush named Cole and you got a letter to send with the rose and so i wrote a little note with it and sent it to him, and it gets to him on valentines day. so i go to class and i sit down and Jay, who is Cole's best friend, comes up to me and said, hahahahaha you like cole, you like cole, really loud but no one heard, and i kept saying to him, no i don't to get him off the subject. but he kept talking about it until the teacher told us to sit down so i dont know what to do. should i track down the letter and rip it up or should i let him see it and i get humiliated? HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey susie1997, if you think you're going to be humiliated, then I think you should get rid of the letter. I'm sure he knows by now you like him so wait and see if he makes a move. You never know he might like you back. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by susie1997 on 2/10/2012 6:41:29 PM

I am offering up all of my clubs to other people, because I am not in a position to keep them running. Instead of deleting them, I would like to transfer ownership. Here are the ones that are up for grabs:

Helping Out Club
Girl 2 Girl Talk
Performing Arts Club
The Trauma/Drama of Middle School

just leave a message on my profile

by basketballcutie11 on 8/22/2011 7:31:46 AM

i feel ya girl, on v-day I was handin out v-day cards and I sigh my chrushes card, my name and a littel heartnext to it witha arrow through it, but I ushally sigh my name with a star next to it (trying to hint to him that I was hed over heels for him) and I sighed every one elses with a star so at the last minet I added a star to his and a heart to every one elses! But his was the only one with a arrow through it. Hoefully he got the hint.

by Izzydizzy on 4/15/2011 1:18:24 PM

MOD
There's a guy I'm head over heels for, and we go to school together, we were ballroom dance partners until he hit his growth spurt this year, and we do a lot of musical theatre together. Right now we're finishing up a production of Hairspray, and we've been flirting around since rehearsals started, and even before that. The thing is that he likes my best friend more than he likes me, so he's okay with us hanging out and flirting, but he doesn't want me to be around him at school, and he doesn't actually want to formally date me. I think that's a really awful thing of him to ask, and I still really like him, but I don't want to be his girlfriend only when it's convenient. Am I being unreasonable? And how can I tell him that I'm not okay with it and get him to treat me a little less like an object and more like a person?

Bonjour chicky! You are definitely in the right in this situation. No girl should be treated as "#2" in a guy's love life. You will have to tell him that you just want to be friends with him since he seems to be already in love with your best friend. This will be a lot easier once you de-crush the guy. We'll show you how to do so here: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/08/06/de-crush-that-boy.aspx

Jessica W.

by dancinchikk on 2/25/2011 1:08:13 AM

MOD As of late any of my comments that i post aren't showing up. I know that the "mods" have to look over each comment but none of my comments in like the last week have been showing up. Why? Thanks Smile

hey! there could be several reasons. are your comments really long? do you post them too many times? do they contain personal info or inappropriate content?
Helen S.

by FunkyMonkey98 on 2/20/2011 3:35:12 PM

Visit me Laughing

by peaceluvlife3 on 2/17/2011 5:39:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
my message hasnt shown up so i'll send it again...so i've been talking to this guy and i asked him to be my valentine and he agreed. thing this is my first valentine so i dont know what to give him, if we should hang out or anything. advice please! i really need it.

Bonjour chicky! Here are some great presents that are affordable and meaningful that you can give him: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/02/10/Cheap-V-Day-prezzies-for-the-dude-of-your-dreams.aspx. As for picking an activity a date, we have three great options here as well as what you can wear for them: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/01/25/valentines-day-date-outfit-ideas.aspx

Jessica W.

by tomboy808 on 2/11/2011 2:53:42 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
So i got my Valentine but the thing is i have no idea what to do next or what to give him. Do you have any ideas that are cheap but meaningful? P.S it's a friendly Valentine, we're not dating...yet

Bonjour chicky! We have the perfect site for you. Check these cute gift ideas out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/02/10/Cheap-V-Day-prezzies-for-the-dude-of-your-dreams.aspx

Jessica W.

by tomboy808 on 2/11/2011 2:02:05 AM

Mod Mod Mod!! I like this guy that. A work with he's 22 and I'm 18 and when Im working with him he will look at me and once he just stood there and smiled at me while I was working just watching me what gives? Do you think he likes me? He smiles at me and sometimes he just stares at me until I almost say something I did say hi once when he was staring at me is he doing this to try and make me uncomfortable or does he think I'm cute I'm confused thanks mod

i think he thinks your pretty. So he keeps looking over at you. Dont worry about it too much. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Colorful1 on 2/9/2011 10:50:23 PM

Hey gurlies! I give advice on everything from guys to schoolwork. Come by and check out my profile! Hope I can help!

by piedude on 2/7/2011 10:13:12 PM

i'm sooo trying bill's idea!!!

by dottieluv96 on 2/7/2011 8:09:02 PM

haha i like the strikeing out your name thing too!!! but what if you dont know if the guy likes you back, but he knows that you like him??? and you want to send him a v-day card???

by 27SweetHeart on 2/7/2011 5:04:44 PM

Just because he's the vice principals son doesn't mean you shouldnt go ou twith him...for all you no she could actually like you. Hope everythiing works out! Smile

by palmtreeluvr on 2/7/2011 4:04:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD My boyfriend recently dumped me but we are still friends. I am very upset now cause i do not have a valentine. He is now going out with a girl who is two years older then him but it is so disgusting. I feel like a loser not having one. What should i do to keep my mind of of it.

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Marie H.

by snowwysnoopy on 2/7/2011 3:36:48 PM

my valentines is this guy who a lot of girls like. He seems to like me ( he smiles at me most talks to me most) I want to send him a valentines cookie but (yes there is a but) he's the vice principal's son and she is super mean! I'm super scared she'll get mad at me so do I send him a valentines? A flower? Or do i do nothing!!?? SO CONFUZZLED

by HarryPotterLOL on 2/7/2011 2:04:54 AM

I really like that strike through idea! HAHAHA!

by starry~55 on 2/6/2011 9:38:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD Please help me!!!!! What should I get my crush for valentines day????

Hey girlie, just get him a cute valentine and some candy!

Lauren T.

by GLEEK1004 on 2/6/2011 8:14:24 PM

HEY PACKER FANS! READ THIS!!

Okay im mypuggl3 and im a HUGE PACKER FAN!!!!!!!!

If ud be interested in an advice club for girl packer fans only then post on my profile and tell me!!!! Maybe ill make one!!!! But I would need some girls to tell me this is a good idea first!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!

by mypuggl3 on 2/6/2011 2:34:04 PM

HEY PACKER FANS! READ THIS!!

Okay im mypuggl3 and im a HUGE PACKER FAN!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!

by mypuggl3 on 2/6/2011 2:28:12 PM

1 put ur hand on ur chest
2 say the person u loves name 4 times
3 put ur finger on ur nose
4 say their name 4 more times
5 put this in 4 articals and tomarow they will say i love u or kiss u on the cheek or tell u they love u <:

by Riptide14 on 2/5/2011 7:53:08 PM

1 put ur hand on ur chest
2 say the person u loves name 4 times
3 put ur finger on ur nose
4 say their name 4 more times
5 put this in 4 articals and tomarow they will say i love u kiss u on the cheek or ask u out

has this ever come true for anyone??
comment on my profile if it has or not

by skittlesjo on 2/2/2011 4:46:49 PM

1 put ur hand on ur chest
2 say the person u loves name 4 times
3 put ur finger on ur nose
4 say their name 4 more times

by iluv2act on 2/1/2011 8:13:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have thesse adorable valentines and am determining which to give to my crush, they're all puppies/kitties and say things like, Be mine, You're purrr-fect, you are adorable, you are cute valentine, and you are sweet. Which one should I give him? He doesn't know I like him, and I don't really want him to unless he likes me so what should i give him? I have to give one to alllll of the guys but want his a bit special! Thanks! I LOVE YOU GL PPL!

Hey girlie. WHy not send him he,"Be Mine?" with a question mark! Good luck!
Elizabeth P.

by rememberyouarebeautifultome on 2/1/2011 7:37:54 PM

HiSmile So i have this really close guy friend and we both like each other. I know that he is getting me a valentines day gift but i don't know what to get him! I think he is going to ask me to be his valentine so i want to get him something sweet but not to cheesy since were only 13...please help! If you could i need an answer by Sunday! Thank you!

hey girlie. Why not bake him a delish dessert! Guys love this : ) and It's nothing too extreme because you two aren't dating or anything.
Elizabeth P.

by fiskie19 on 2/1/2011 6:51:21 PM

LOL!! that's amazing. right before this I was JUST trying to decide how to sign it!!!! so instead I just put a little heart then signed my name Tong

by *Sigh* on 1/31/2011 7:49:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
In the very beginning of the school year I liked this guy& he found out, but he didn't like me(that's not the problem). Now he sits behind me in one of my classes and it feels awkward. How can I make it less awkward?

Hey girl,

Is he actually acting awkward towards you or does it feel awkward to you because of what happened? It's definitely possible that you're imagining it! But if he's actually avoiding you or acting weird, try whispering to him one day that you know he might feel awkward because of what happened earlier this year, but not to worry about it because it isn't that big of a deal. If you try to take steps to make it less awkward, he'll appreciate that and hopefully be able to relax a little Smile

Lauren C.

Body issues
Fitness
Eating right
Tough stuff
Singing
Acting
And anything else you can think of! And if I can't answer your question, I'll try to point you to someone who can. So if you need help now, leave a comment on my profile. I promise to get back to you ASAP. And I come on GL usually at least once a day, so I'll get back to you pretty soon.

by supersingershannon on 1/31/2011 6:36:55 PM

MOD!
On of my bgfs asked me to the dance... and i said yes but i don't have a big crush on him or anything. he's sooo sweet and he really likes me and he's like my best friend so i have to be nice to him. but i am always awkward with guys. i have a feeling he's going to be very gentleman and stuff, but i like it when everyone's pretty casual. i danced with a different guy last year, and it was awkward, but this guy is even more 'gentleman'. how can i deal with this awkwardness? and also, i havent told my parents yet because they will tease me NONSTOP. last year, i let them find out on their own because they were friends with the other guy's mom, and they are with this one too, but idk how to tell them... hahah sorry a bit confusing i guess

Hey chickie,

If he treats you well and acts with manners, that's a good thing! Try to appreciate him acting like a gentleman and enjoy yourself. If he's too proper, just try to jokingly tell him - "Wow, you're being so proper! We're all friends here, don't forget to have fun!" Smile and laugh so he doesn't get offended, and hopefully he will take the hint. As for your parents, I would just tell them that so-and-so asked you to the dance and it should be fun. But tell them honestly that you really don't appreciate it when they joke around or tease you about it. Yes he's a boy, but you'd feel more comfortable if they just accepted it and didn't give you a hard time. They'll want to make sure you feel comfy talking to them about this stuff, so voicing your concerns is the best way to go!

Lauren C.

by erinthemaster on 1/31/2011 5:57:45 PM

hey girlies
if u ever need advice just comment on my page and ill answer u within a day Smile
<3 always
peace_love_happiness

by peace_love_happiness on 1/31/2011 5:54:15 PM

Come check out club STARS!!!!!!!!!!!! we answer all your q's and if you need something fast just put !!!HELP!!! and we will answer it as soon as we can. THANX!!!!!!!!

by cougargirl on 1/31/2011 5:08:18 PM

Anyone who needs advice on anything can come to my profile and ask me! I would LOVE to help out!

by topchef88 on 1/31/2011 4:55:37 PM

HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT FEARLESS FEMALES?
Fearless Females is a profile group for anyone who is a Christian, anyone who wants to be a Christian or anyone who wants to learn more about Christianity. My group provides support as you share verses, inspirational stories, and ask for prayer throughout you spiritual journey. I offer devotionals and prayer, as well as verses on anything you ask for! Give your fellow Fearless Females challenges and recommendations. No one will be turned away and there is no registration required! Come check it out!

(BTW I don’t give personal advice, only biblical advice, but some of the other Fearless Females will help you with personal situations!)

by pondhouse on 1/31/2011 4:54:00 PM

These are good ideas. Or, a simple heart or smiley face and your name could work too!

Check out my profile

by trulyoneofakind on 1/31/2011 4:32:34 PM

I like the idea about crossing things out! Lol thats funny! Your lucky you can actually give your crush a v-day card! If I did that... my crushes would laugh there little heads off! Frown

by sockmonkey49 on 1/31/2011 12:56:06 PM