8 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

11 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

12 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

Why are guys obsessed with their hair?

I thought that was more of a girl thing...

I am offering up all of my clubs to other people, because I am not in a position to keep them running. Instead of deleting them, I would like to transfer ownership. Here are the ones that are up for grabs:

Helping Out Club
Girl 2 Girl Talk
Performing Arts Club
The Trauma/Drama of Middle School

just leave a message on my profile

by basketballcutie11 on 8/22/2011 7:32:53 AM

Thanks Clare!! I'm going to try it next time I see him=)

by nine_twelver803 on 2/10/2011 1:02:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD quick question....
How do you compliment a guy on his appearance? I'm kinda embarassed cuz I don't know how but I really have no idea, basically 1) how do you compliment him on something like his hair and 2) if you're at a formal occasion (like black tie) then what do you say? "You look sharp" seems kinda lame...
Thanks mod!!!!!! You're a lifesaver!!!!

Hey chica! To compliment his hair, say something like, "Did you do something different to your hair today? I really like it!" He'll be glad you've noticed him. For a special occasion, just be honest! Tell him he looks really cute all dressed up.

Clare W.

by nine_twelver803 on 2/10/2011 12:50:11 PM

OK so lately I've had a crush on someone but one of my bffls likes him too! I'm so confused because I've taken quizzes and we are better off as a couple and he like hangs around in the halls to walk with me (so cute right!) but he's had a crush on my friend for years! We have a V-day dance soon and I really want to ask him to go with me but I'm afraid he'll say no and ruin our friendship! Also I don't want to wreck my friendship with my friend that also has a crush on him!!!!!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO? I love him but I love my friends and don't want to be embarrassed if he says no!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

by miaboo123 on 2/5/2011 9:33:41 AM

lol, i kno some guys who culd care less about their hair and others who are obsessed! haha Smile for me, as long as his hair isnt nasty but clean and he n i both like it, its fine Smile

by abc3eva on 2/2/2011 7:14:07 PM

My brother doesn't even brush his hair most days.

by Chrys98 on 1/29/2011 10:43:00 PM

Since when were guys obsessed with hair? I was not aware of this! LOL maybe its just the guys I know aren't obsessed with hair. I don't think I even met a guy who is obsessed with his hair...

by engineer2be on 1/26/2011 11:19:33 PM

That is true.

Especially the Spanish dudes.

It's like almost every Spanish dude uses gel and they all have their own gelled up hairstyle that looks like it took forever to do but I don't know.

by NJessicaN on 1/26/2011 1:48:13 PM

sorry about that Alyssa B.! But Thanks For responding.

No prob! Anytime, girl.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by lolololol on 1/26/2011 12:21:26 AM

MOD
please help i havent heard a mod all day but i really like this boy and i want him to be my bf.how do i get him?

Hey girl, I responded to this earlier, but you can't make a boy be your boyfriend or like you. All you can do is get to know him. Make an effort to talk to him and become friends with him. Then hint you like him as something more. Take the time to get to know him for who he is though before you decide you and him should totes be together.

xoxo