9 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

10 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

11 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

Nix dry skin with our fave cleansers

Finally! No more winter flakes, scales or itchiness.

hey im natalie and i have really bad dry skin. not only is my skin dry but it's really bumpy and i dont know why. what i needed to ask was do you know of anything that can smoothen my skin back to normal and maybe help me tan? thanks for any advice Smile

Hey girlie,

Check out this article, with tips and products for dry skin breakouts! (Don't worry that it was posted in the winter - everything still applies!)

As for helping you tan, we love the self tanning lotion in this article. No sun required - and that's the best, healthiest way to get the perfect tan!
Lauren C.

by nedbulldog on 5/13/2012 10:40:31 AM

Mod Mod HI Smile so i want to try one of Neutrogena Oil-Free acne products. There is a neutrogena Oil-Free acne cream cleanser salicylic acid acne treatment, Neutrogena Oil-Free acne wash daily scrub, and a neutrogena Oil-Free acne wash cleansing cloths. What one do you think i should try??? Thanks so much! Smile

Hey girl. I would go for the cream cleanser, scrubs can be harsh on skin and cleansing cloths are very similar to cleasers, but more expense usually.

mary h.

by luvpink11 on 7/13/2011 1:27:43 AM

hi awsome

by bowditch on 7/6/2011 9:33:20 PM

Heyy I was wondering I wash my face and put moisturizer on..but my eyebrows are always flaking or are really dry even though i put moisturizer on?? any tips to help with this annoying problem would be great! Thanks!

by Jojo12498 on 5/29/2011 3:22:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD so in the summer i get super tan and my skin seems to glow, but in the winter i get really pale and my skin seems dull and almost grey! Are there any tricks to make my skin glowing again without using a bunch of makeup or tanners? thanks!

Hey girl!  Sometimes skin in the winter looks dull because of dry skin.  Exfoliate once or twice a week, and make sure you use moisturizer!  This article has some other great winter skin tips:  If you want to add some glow, a little blush is a good way to go.  You could also use bronzer (just dust it on the spots where the sun would hit, like your cheeks, forehead, and nose).  xoxo

Marie H.

by rachel82496 on 1/24/2011 10:15:52 PM

Need advice???
I can be a help...
my names jodi and i've been told i give really good advice, so if u need any, go on my profile and post a comment telling me your problem. i will for sure write back.

by jodij123 on 1/12/2011 11:41:08 AM

try aquaphor! it works really well Smile

by soccergirl524 on 1/12/2011 9:00:16 AM

I have dry skin that is WWWWAAAAAAAYYYYY red mostly on my nose and I need to know what to cover it with. Tinted moisterizers aren't covering very well so do you have a foundation that you would recommend?
So you know I am 14 and I don't mind investing in my skin so expensive is fine for me.
Thanks so much!

Hey girl, I'd suggest washing your face with a cleanser and moisturizing it (especially that area) after with a gentle moisturizer (try Aveeno or Purpose). From there, use foundation to cover that area and blend it in with the rest of your skin.

Alyssa B.

by heyheysisi on 1/11/2011 11:56:31 PM

who posted Happy as me????

by glittergurrl on 1/11/2011 9:50:30 PM

Hey chicas! This is Happy, your go-to for advice. Ask me anything- I’ll give you advice on boys, clothes, style, makeup, hair, beauty, family, friends, school, parties and other hangouts, gifts, jobs, workouts, eating, health, accessories, your body, entertainment, hobbies, after-school, depression, drama of any kind, difficult situations, bullies, and anything else you want help figuring out! Ask your question on my profile, and I’ll post your question with well-thought out advice underneath on your wall ASAP!

by glittergurrl on 1/11/2011 9:43:17 PM

Rock patterned boot socks with your knee-high boots. Wear ‘em with a skirt to let them shine!

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?