AN HOUR AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

2 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

3 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

What's with the cold shoulder?

This guy said he liked me, but hasn’t said a word since.

Thats exactly what happened to me this past week ! But me and my guy have a history together and he told me he never stopped liking me and then when I said I kinda like him he started ignoring me !

by ForeverYours on 2/12/2012 2:45:17 AM

by ForeverYours on 2/12/2012 2:43:03 AM

wow! Thats like me too..except my guy is my gbf's friend who just recently started hanging out with us..cuz he likes me.But he told my gbf his feelings, and how he wants to askmeout hes just too shy, and i let my friend tell him ilike him back..but now hes ignoring me..

by <3skc<3 on 5/16/2011 11:02:37 PM

There's thus guy I used to like. He's sweet and rather cute, but he told my friend he thinks I'm annoying! We've hung out on multipul occations, including almost all day for 4 days at a tournament for my brother. After I found that out I kinda gave him the cold sholder by not tlkin to him on fb (he doesn't go to my skool) but he's the one who invited me to go swimming and to his sports game and what not! Also after he said I was annoying he started commenting on my status and invited me to another game! I don't get what he's doing plz help asap! Ps sty it's sooooooooooooo long!

by crazy_cuooty303 on 3/15/2011 2:45:13 PM

so, i texted my crush a week ago after i got his number after he gave it to me the day before. Whenever i'm around him in person (which isn't often now that the musical is over) he acts like he likes me a lot. He smiles at me and tells me random things i really don't care about but like because i know that means he wants to talk to me more. but he has yet to text me back. i thought that maybe he lost his phone or he got grounded or something, but doesn't it really take a week to find your phone? I want to find him and talk to him about it, but i either see him, but it's not a convenient time to talk, or he miagically disappears. I just called him and it went to voicemail which i'm not surpsised about if he really did lose his phone, but i'm just annoyed and confused.

Hey girlie. You just have to find a way to talk to him in person about it. That's the only way you'll know what the deal is. Good luck.
Marly Z.

by rainydays720 on 3/14/2011 6:13:16 PM

so, i texted my crush a week ago after i got his number after he gave it to me the day before. Whenever i'm around him in person (which isn't often now that the musical is over) he acts like he likes me a lot. He smiles at me and tells me random things i really don't care about but like because i know that means he wants to talk to me more. but he has yet to text me back. i thought that maybe he lost his phone or he got grounded or something, but doesn't it really take a week to find your phone? is there any logical explanation aka am i overreacting over nothing?

by rainydays720 on 3/13/2011 4:13:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD I(used) to be real good friends with this guy who is 4 years older than me. I could talk to him about everything but in the last month or so, he hasnt texted me or anything! Im really hurt and i have no idea why he is ignoring me. He used to like me and i felt the same and when we both stopped liking each other we told each other and laughed about it. After that he always made me feel good about myself. Why the sudden change of heart?????

Hey girl, I'm not sure why he changed his mind, but I know that can hurt (a lot).  Still, 4 years age difference is quite a bit, so it's important to keep that in mind.  You guys are probably dealing with very different stuff.  If you still want to be friends, why not text him yourself?  xoxo

Marie H.

by cecily on 2/21/2011 11:35:42 PM

MOD; MOD; MOD -
How come guys seem to make such a quick decisison to break up with a girl?

Hey girlie, guys definitely don't weigh their decision as long as us girls
Paige T.

by JealousNinjaPanda on 2/5/2011 2:48:15 AM

MOD MOD!Okay i use to text my friend Shane and we and talked alot.He just stopped so i called him one day and said hey have u been getting any of my texts and he said his phone is messed up and no he hasn't and then said well i gotta go bye.one month later my friend thought it was a good idea to call him like 20 times and he called me back the next morning saying hey did you call and i said yeah sorry but can i call you back in a hour?and he said yes and i did he did not answer or call back so on i texted him hi like 1 month later and he said it was someone else then the next night he said it was a different person.So on Jan 10th i said hey i just wanted to make sure things were cool between us before i stop trying to get a hold of you and it does not matter if you text back.Then recently i sent a message saying i would love to be friends still cause i really enjoying hanging out with you and talking to you and he never texted back and i really want to be friends what should i say/do?

Hey girlie! He's being pretty mean by ignoring you, but take that as a hint that he wouldn't be a very good friend. If he's not gonna treat you right, don't even bother! Focus on people who actually make time for you. Good luck!

Clare W.

by nikkisixxlover1987 on 2/3/2011 4:04:00 AM

MOD!!!!!!!!!
Ok I just got a facebook and I was askin all my friends from school to be my friend and I asked this guy tht I used to go out with to be my friend also!I thought he would say no cause we haven't really talked and I thought he hated me.Well he sent me a message and later in the convo he asked me if I liked him.I lied N said I didn't and asked why.He said cause I like u and I said want the truth?I do like u. Well after tht I asked him if he liked Any1 else and he said one othr girl and tht was all.When I told my best friend she said he doesn't like u he likes every1! Tht made me really mad cause I think she was just jealous cuz she had went out with him to! I don't knw what to do cause iim not really sure if he likes me or not :/
HELP!!!!

I think you should just talk to this boy and get to know him. If he truely likes you youll be able to tell. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.