6 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

7 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

9 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

COMMENTS

What's with the cold shoulder?

This guy said he liked me, but hasn’t said a word since.

MOD MOD!!
ok. so a couple of months ago, i was dating this really awesome guy. he was cute funny and so nice to everybody. well we broke up because he said we never got to see each other even we live in the same neighborhood. well the thing is i still like him! i think he might still like me too. on facebook, he tagged me in a photo as "his first crush" idk what to do. i like him alot. do i tell him? how do i know if he still likes me? whatt do i do?! HELP.

Hey girl,

Trying again is definitely worth a shot! Try hanging out with him more as a friend, so he can see that you do care about making time for him. When it feels right, talk to him about your feelings, and if he still feels the same way, start brainstorming different ways you can spend time with each other. Even if you're both busy, remind him that it's the quality of the time you spend together, not the amount, that really matters. Good luck!

Clare W.

by puppyluv820 on 1/19/2011 2:34:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I was texting this boy last night and he was answering so I asked if he was still there and then he said "sorry my phone wouldn't let me send texts" and I said "it's okay guess what?"
he said "what?" and I said something really random just 'cause I didn't have much else to say. It wasn't like creepy or anything it was just random. And he didn't text me back. It was 12:22 PM so maybe he got tired? Anyways I don't think it was what I said that caused him to stop texting me. I promise you it wasn't like I was telling him I like him or anything. It was about something that happened that morning. I don't think it was what I said. What do you think? Thanks

Hey girlie! Sometimes we tend to overthink these situations sometimes. It probably was due to him being tired last night, or his mom telling him he had to go to bed by 12:30p. Just keep talking to him like you normally do and don't worry about what was said the night before
Jessica W.

by kikidee12 on 1/19/2011 10:40:46 AM

Mod***
Lately I have being feeling like a loser. I feel like an idiot when a boy insults me and I don't hve a good comeback. Then, today in science, I looked over atthe guy I like Bcuz he was talking and a boy that hates me caught a glimpse of me and told him I was staring at him. I feel like an idiot. The boy also happens to call me lady gaga Bcuz of my somewhat identical haircut to lady gaga I hate it, but I'll feel like a tattle tale if I tell a teacher or the principal Bcuz if I tell the principal the boy will get 3 days suspension help!!! What should I do
Xoxo katie

Hey girl, just ignore the boy. You'd be surprised how people who often tease stop when they don't get a reaction.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Kt_catlover on 1/18/2011 10:49:56 PM

hey everyone!! check out my profile!!! i'll give advice on anything!!! leave a comment!!!<333

by KyRAZY4bieberx3 on 1/18/2011 10:25:12 PM

Mod~ I have this guy friend and we've been becoming fairly close. I haven't really had the best track record with guys, but I think he might like me, because he thought another friend of mine was my boyfriend, but when he found out we weren't dating he acted happy and he's been kind of flirty ever since. He's a really nice guy and I wouldn't mind dating him, but we haven't hung out outside of school or anything yet and I'm not really sure what to say.

Hey girl, why not ask him to hang out one-on-one with you outside of school sometime? Let it be your test run. You guys are friends right now and if that day goes well, you can hint you're interested in dating him too.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by kazthespaz on 1/18/2011 9:56:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
at my school, there is this formal dance that the girl sophomores host. One sophomore invited me, but you have to have a guy date. There is this one guy who i had biology with last semester and we sat next to each other and talked alot. But this semester, he's not in my biology class, but he did get moved to my band class. The only problem is, he plays trombone and i play flute so he has to sit in the back and i have to sit in the front. we also have lunch together but he sits with his football guys and i sit with the band people. so we rarely talk anymore. i want to invite him to the dance, but i don't want it to be awkward and i don't know when i would ask him. also i don't really know any other guys in my new school. Help!

Hey girlie. Well you could muster up confidence and just ask him if you really want! You will never know unless you try.
Elizabeth P.

by monopoly on 1/18/2011 8:50:41 PM

Maybe he is just shy in real life, guys will say almost anything online and we are bolder and say things we want to say but dont in real life when we are online to. Or it could be that he is just not being truthful. It could be anything.

Try talking to him online again and see if you can get him to admit his feelings, I think guys in general just arent very mature at times.

by luckykel on 1/18/2011 6:57:21 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
5. Your crush will ask you out tomorrow
6. This only works if you post this to your favorite article

by vballchik3 on 1/18/2011 5:48:13 PM

hey girlies
if you need advice bout anything im here im on the site almost everyday so ill answer you question as soon as possible Smile
<3 always
peace_love_happiness

by peace_love_happiness on 1/18/2011 5:12:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i am so frustrated w/ myself!!! i really like this guy and he seems to like me (always smiles & exclaims some sort of hello when he sees me, that kinda stuff). problem: i never see him except for random occasions that are hard to plan for and i'm too chicken to get his email address! i'll see him more next year cos he's gonna be in my school, but i don't want to have to wait that long to have more contact with him. **sigh of exasperation/anger**

Hey girlie. Then I think it's best so hold your head up and when you see him next, walk over and give him a sheet of paper with your email address written on it. This takes confidence so you must be ready. But life is too short to just wait around for things out of your control to occur. Good luck girlie!
Elizabeth P.