17 HOURS AGO Make sure your first school dance is a night to remember!: http://t.co/cpIIIDwyjP

19 HOURS AGO Got a bad case of dance fever? Here's all the homecoming advice you need: http://t.co/f1AVsQG1cd

19 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/sIdZZkduFe

COMMENTS

Will asking out my BGF ruin our friendship?

I really like one of my guy friends, but I’m scared to ‘fess up my feelings…

I really like this guy..I wouldn't consider us friends but we're really friendly. We tease eachother all time and I thought about asking him out but didn't. But lately he's been acting really weird and my friends and I think he's depressed. Should I even think about asking him out now and should I do something about his depression? Like, by asking him what's wrong be a good way to reach out to him or would it just make me seem nosy and annoying?

by tayswift97 on 2/20/2011 6:19:04 PM

my bff has a crush on my bgf, i mean they r friends but, i am in the 6th gr, adn peps don't really ask each other out. what do i do? she wants 2 wait, and i give every girl flirting advice, but i honestly don't know what 2 do. i mean they r freinds and i don't want that 2 ruin they're friendship, but i don't know if he likes her. i've tried 2 ask, but he won;t even tell his best friend.

by sszuhaj on 2/12/2011 12:08:27 AM

That's awesome, becuase I feel the same way. I think we both kinda dfeel the same way, but we just don't have the courage to tell each other, that we would like to be more than friends. Sometime I think I should be brave and tell him how I feel, and see what he feels and what we should do (:

by faith1263 on 2/2/2011 4:01:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I really like this guy... I think he likes me but i'm not sure. One night we were alone and he said he kinda liked me but he said it in a weird way. Hes my brothers friend and whenever hes at my house he will walk in my room and talk to me randomly (none of my bros friends do that!!!) and he'll try and be funny around me. When were at school he really doesn't talk to me much but i don't mind. I really thinks he likes me because he talks to me all the time and even invited me to his party i the only 6th grade girl going!!! Does it seem like he likes me? Should I make the first move? MOD
Thanks XOXOXO Smile

Hey girl, he definitely could. I don't see why you shouldn't do something or hint you like him and see how he reacts. Nothing will happen if no one steps up. xoxo
Alyssa B.

by iluvya(: on 2/2/2011 12:01:06 AM

Help, I have a boyfriend. We have been dating for 5 months. But now Im kind of missing the feeling of being single. Liking whoever you want, ok to like more than 1 guy, not have to worry about balancing boyfriend and everything else, etc. But heres the deal, I still like my current bf... Any ideas of how to get my jumbled brain in place?? Thanks

Hey girl, I went through that phase too when I was dating my bf. I thought the other side looked so much greener. We broke up and when I was single, I found myself wishing I had a boyfriend again. Know either way you stand, you'll want the other thing; the grass always seems greener on the other side. I think you're just having a bit of an itch, which may be a sign you two may need to take a break (not break up kind of break but just still date but focus on other people break) and spend a few weekends with friends instead of each other. If you still like him, I wouldn't dump him because getting him back isn't that easy.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by ilovemakeup on 2/1/2011 9:28:40 PM

You need to go for it. Best guy friends can turn out to be great bfs, and if you have the courage to do it, I would because he may want to also but may be too shy or think you may not want to. And if he is truly a friend he will understand if you are wanting him as a bf and if things dont work out you at least tried. Just dont let it turn into a fwb situation.

by luckykel on 1/30/2011 10:26:51 PM

try askin him out i asked out my bgf and it was a yes so go for it and i need some help i am toghther with a guy and i like him aa lot but when i am around him me and him both get very shy and dont know wat to say and sometimes it's like im not even there sometimes i just feel like his friends still he sometimes never notices me please help!!!!!

by girlslife2 on 1/30/2011 2:19:31 PM

MOD! please help. ive liked this boy for 1 year and 4 months, so ive liked him since 7th grade actually. we used to talk as friends in 7th grade, but this year in 8th grade i barely talked to him or even said hello. how should talk to him and let him know i like him before 8th grade ends? and by the way he sometimes stares at me constantly and sometimes he doesnt. please help me. Thank You Smile

Helen S.

by cheergirl499 on 1/30/2011 1:55:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
okay so i really like one of my guy friends and im not sure if he likes me back (im sort of lost in the guy department) i catch him staring at me a lot but whenever i text him he wont answer and cant tell if he likes me back!! help!

Hey chica. Guys are always hard to read, so don't worry- you're not the only one! If he never answers your texts, make sure you have the right number. If he continues not to and you know you have the right number, then I would back off a little. Normally, if a guy ignores your texts, it means he doesn't like you as more than a friend. Best of luck with everything!
Marly Z.

by LAXluver on 1/29/2011 9:38:43 PM

MOD!
So I was chatting with this guy thats nice and all, but I'm not interested in. I think he mistook my friendliness for flirtyness! He asked me to go to a dance with him and I didn't answer so I just said I had to go and logged off. What do I do? I don't like him and I don't want to ruin our friendship.

Hey girlie, if he asks about the dance again tell him that you love being his friend, but you're not interested in him like that. It's an easy way into that conversation and he'll probably understand.

Lauren T.